Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Racism

Racism
March 27, 2012, 05:19:37 AM
Racism is controversial because it cuts to the biological essence of us all. Liberals, who are more inclined towards experience over rationality don't like this. They don't like to think of homosexuality or down syndrome as defects either. We must cherish the little films playing  in each individual's mind.. their "life experience", their joy and pain. even if that person is a retard who is of no use to anybody. Liberals are all about what happens before the person rots. 
Racism sees groups in stages away from monkeys. We are sacks of meat that come in cycles. You are not more important than what will come after you and what is an improvement of you. Every passing day you become more irrelevant. people do not want to believe that all they are is a sack of meat. There is nothing that will make you want to blow out your brains more than the realization, and constant reminder of this fact, and rejection of any illusion that leads you away from this fact.
Superior races don't like the fact much either, but they're looking forward into the future, theyre looking at what they will become. Small slivers of potential give them hope.  However they must be reminded that it is all for nothing. The evolution of man will be slow.. and the way it's headed.. disappointing. If we don't get off this planet before the sun explodes everything will be worth nothing. If you disagree, you have a bit of a liberal in you.

Re: Racism
March 27, 2012, 08:46:00 AM
Don't be so hard on the gays - Halford and Chuck Schuldiner were in pretty influential bands in order to convince themselves and their parents they didn't love dick.
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

March 27, 2012, 01:14:49 PM
I think racism is a big smoke screen. Underneath it there is a fear that we are all different in ability, which means that our inflated notions of self-importance are probably wrong. That is what scares the OWS liberals and suburban housewives.
but i'm not sure if i can tinkle in front of a crowd.

March 28, 2012, 06:00:57 PM
That is what scares the OWS liberals and suburban housewives.
Most every housewife I know leans toward conservatism to one degree or another. Most liberal women I've met were either under 26 and if they were older they're usually single and have a job.

March 28, 2012, 08:35:29 PM
Every woman that admits to being a 'housewife', is probably conservative in outlook.
Realizing that cooperation is what it's about. Not just MEMEME...
There don't seem to be so many of those about, though.
Not yet :)
Squawk!

March 28, 2012, 10:18:56 PM
That is what scares the OWS liberals and suburban housewives.
Most every housewife I know leans toward conservatism to one degree or another. Most liberal women I've met were either under 26 and if they were older they're usually single and have a job.
old fashioned housewives were very conservative. They were much like the asian immigrants who work hard for their kids. they did housewife work like processing meat and sewing clothes. They understood.
Modern housewives just want to shove their kids in everyone's faces, carry thier big ass SUV strollers everywhere, watch sitcoms, and hate on their husbands. Especially white ones. White people view their kids with more narcissistic projection than other races do.
Single moms are some of the most self centered people on the planet.

March 29, 2012, 02:25:46 PM
I think racism is a big smoke screen.

Same here. It's a coward's way out of claiming "I don't like things different from me waahhh!", and it's also a giant farce used in the form of "race card" mentality among certain minority 'advancement' organizations. Most are so corrupted I don't know how the fellow members of their race haven't ousted their worthless hides.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

March 29, 2012, 02:45:31 PM
I think racism is a big smoke screen.

Same here. It's a coward's way out of claiming "I don't like things different from me waahhh!", and it's also a giant farce used in the form of "race card" mentality among certain minority 'advancement' organizations. Most are so corrupted I don't know how the fellow members of their race haven't ousted their worthless hides.

This. I would say the worst tool of oppression for minorities are the Jackson-Sharpton types.
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

April 28, 2012, 12:23:34 PM
If you claim that you are not a racist person...then you must believe that people are fundamentally born equal. [ I ]f that's true...[race] should have no effect on anyone's success. Right? And therefore, if you really believe that all people are created equal, then when you see that drastic racial inequalities exist in the real world, the only thing that you could possibly conclude is that some external force is holding certain people back. Like...racism. Right? So congratulations! You believe in racism! Unless you don't actually think that people are born equal. And if you don't believe that people are born equal, then you're a racist.

http://jezebel.com/5905291/a-complete-guide-to-hipster-racism

May 15, 2012, 10:51:10 PM
Media outlets that do not report the race of people committing crimes nevertheless report racial disparities in imprisonment and write heated editorials blaming the criminal-justice system.

What the authorities and the media seem determined to suppress is that the hoodlum elements in many ghettoes launch coordinated attacks on whites in public places. If there is anything worse than a one-sided race war, it is a two-sided race war, especially when one of the races outnumbers the other several times over.

It may be understandable that some people want to head off such a catastrophe, either by not reporting the attacks in this race war, or by not identifying the race of those attacking, or by insisting that the attacks were not racially motivated even when the attackers themselves voice anti-white invective as they laugh at their bleeding victims.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/299918/censored-race-war-thomas-sowell#