Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Is there a bit of this degenerate in all of us?

I don't know how you idiots fapped; bitch is rank.

I must say though, her state of living right now is somewhat admirable, for those of us who've wanted to say "fuck it" and just live in nature. Of course this is not the best action to take long term for society.

How do feminists cause men to abuse them? I do not understand that correlation.

The rankness is a turn on. Especially since we can't smell the rankness. Genetically speaking, tagging someone who easily presents has advantages as it allows for greater dissemination of genetic information. Even if that person is not someone you'd want to "start a family" with. Basically an extension of the human inborn desire to fuck around. It's genetics baby.

"feminists cause men to abuse them, they were just abused girls" is sexist asshattery, ignore it.

I must say though, her state of living right now is somewhat admirable, for those of us who've wanted to say "fuck it" and just live in nature. Of course this is not the best action to take long term for society.

Agreed on the first. But a lot of people equate disgust with sexual excitement.

Feminism seems to have created a culture in which femininity is no longer appreciated. Men are motivated to treat all women as sluts(while being verbally encouraged to respect them), and/or women are encouraged to behave like men, which only further confirms the men's behavior. "Abuse" might be a misleading term, but feminism visibly leads men to abandon virtue.

Agreed on the first. But a lot of people equate disgust with sexual excitement.

Feminism seems to have created a culture in which femininity is no longer appreciated. Men are motivated to treat all women as sluts(while being verbally encouraged to respect them), and/or women are encouraged to behave like men, which only further confirms the men's behavior. "Abuse" might be a misleading term, but feminism visibly leads men to abandon virtue.

Femininity wasn't appreciated properly before, which lead to the creation movement, but it fell quickly into the wrong hands, and now it has done more harm than good. Domestic violence arrest rates continue to skyrocket. As educated men continue to concede, women of a lower level of character are attracted to the barbarism found in ghetto and trailer park culture. Grab your crotch and say "bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks" and the women go crazy. We never saw this in the past.

There are wide differences between the schools in feminism. Some of these women are brilliant and have it figured out, but they've been drowned out by the militant whores. Go check out some of the arguments on women's forums. You'd be surprised how different they stand on fundamental issues.

This encourages me to look back into feminism which I haven't studied as much as I should since my college days.

I'd find her honesty admirable if I wasn't 99% sure that she was complete fabrication of the OP. Have you tried trolling this blog to other places? I think you're on to something here.

I'd find her honesty admirable if I wasn't 99% sure that she was complete fabrication of the OP. Have you tried trolling this blog to other places? I think you're on to something here.

It's not me. this was posted on InBonaFide though, and of course the lady tracked it and signed up to comment.  I'm just a psychology nut with no formal training.

It's possible that what you say is true but I still find it suspicious. I like the idea, though. Her attitude reminds me of myself at this stage in my development.

She is a damaged child.

She thinks that what will help is if she gets attention. She can get this because there are lots of lonely masturbators on the internet who if they see her picture will be like, "I'm there."

But here abuse took the form of her being there, not being herself. She was not counted. Her body was.

So she replicates the condition of her abuse, and draws others into it, as their complicity makes her feel less of the weight of obligation to fix herself or risk looking back over her life and saying, "What a wasted time."

It's possible that what you say is true but I still find it suspicious. I like the idea, though. Her attitude reminds me of myself at this stage in my development.
I did post this in a few forums. Most of the replies were generic shock and awe. I didn't send it to any real life friends because they'd think i'm nuts for even finding this gem. There's a blogger who is a professional psychologist who writes about narcsisism. Last Psychiatrist if my memory serves me right. I'd like to see what he thinks.

Do you guys really think she is a simple child abuse case? Maybe child abuse might have kicked off her journey to understand human nature and she  wandered all the way to the dead end of humanity and decided to camp there until death. Most happy, stable people don't think about this shit at all, but then again they're generally just airheadedly happy retards.

She is a damaged child.

She thinks that what will help is if she gets attention. She can get this because there are lots of lonely masturbators on the internet who if they see her picture will be like, "I'm there."

But here abuse took the form of her being there, not being herself. She was not counted. Her body was.

So she replicates the condition of her abuse, and draws others into it, as their complicity makes her feel less of the weight of obligation to fix herself or risk looking back over her life and saying, "What a wasted time."

Humans evolved as social creatures. It always feels better if someone's there. Don't ask me why but it's in our biology. That selfish need for attention is in the body. The sooner we can acknowledge this, the sooner we can overcome it.

I did post this in a few forums. Most of the replies were generic shock and awe.

History says the same thing about Naked Lunch. You're no William Burroughs but you're getting it out there. I'm sure a few will get at what you're going on about. Until then, best to concentrate on yourself and let the chips fall where they may.

Not quite. social standards and values evolved for their own reason. How are they superficial if they control our progress so much? how are they superficial if people without them stagnate  in social hierarchies?
Standards are not superficial because they define us. As we grow older, values, principals, and beliefs, rooted outside of our biological imperative to reproduce, become the groundwork for our very mode of being.  Your previous post tacitly stated that a female's sexual instinct was essentially her mind's kernel, or the basis upon which all other thoughts are generated. At least that's how I read it. Human minds are not that simple, though.

In my opinion, this girl is far less interesting than other cases of people who've abandoned society. Read about Christopher McCandless instead.

We immediately assume significant abuse, but maybe this is more a result of her being an aspie. Which is not retardation. Aspies who are highly functional serve a specific purpose, even if they're "deficient" in some other particular area like socialization. I don't know.

There are collective emotions humans experience that are regarded in western society as "feminine". However, they are not "feminine emotions" but but "human emotions". The problem is that modern western society has not provided a healthy outlet for men to express them.

Is it just me, or is it saddening that we live in a society in which human garbage like this stays alive for months (years?) after creating her blog? Seriously - any society worth living in would have fucking killed this bitch by now just to remove every trace of her from the earth. It would probably involve lots of pain and torture. A fitting end.

As for her psychology: does it matter? She is clearly disturbed in multiple ways; her mind is overthrown. Sure, she may not be the cut-and-dry child abuse case; however her alleged aspie-nature and "knowledge" of physics is completely irrelevant. Claiming that her psyche is some sort of extreme which is present in all females is laughable: this diseased organism bears no resemblance to the ideal archetypal female nature, found less and less in today's times (though still present and worth praising). I seriously think less will be gained by trying to analyse why exactly she is as fucked up as she is, and more will be gained by tracking her down and slaughtering her. And then posting that on the internet. Hopefully with a brief article about how modernity has produced wrecks like her, why it's good that she no longer exists, and lots of links to ANUS :-)

Also, agreed: she is vile and disgusting. Anyone seriously aroused by this needs fucking cleansing. Bare-knuckle box a 6-foot nigga or something. Your spirit needs cleansing.