Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Is there a bit of this degenerate in all of us?

A leftist would have a field day getting all judgmental over the preceding post.
Imagine all the stereotypical insults that could be leveled against the poster.
The poor girl exists, because she must, in a society where leftists need a constant supply of new 'hatred' to judge.
Now, if the poster was able to withold his own judgment of the girl...

Bah. How boring and 'functional' would society be, under those terms?
Maybe not as boring as we think.
Chaos begets ever more chaos.

Is it just me, or is it saddening that we live in a society in which human garbage like this stays alive for months (years?) after creating her blog? Seriously - any society worth living in would have fucking killed this bitch by now just to remove every trace of her from the earth. It would probably involve lots of pain and torture. A fitting end.

As for her psychology: does it matter? She is clearly disturbed in multiple ways; her mind is overthrown. Sure, she may not be the cut-and-dry child abuse case; however her alleged aspie-nature and "knowledge" of physics is completely irrelevant. Claiming that her psyche is some sort of extreme which is present in all females is laughable: this diseased organism bears no resemblance to the ideal archetypal female nature, found less and less in today's times (though still present and worth praising). I seriously think less will be gained by trying to analyse why exactly she is as fucked up as she is, and more will be gained by tracking her down and slaughtering her. And then posting that on the internet. Hopefully with a brief article about how modernity has produced wrecks like her, why it's good that she no longer exists, and lots of links to ANUS :-)

Also, agreed: she is vile and disgusting. Anyone seriously aroused by this needs fucking cleansing. Bare-knuckle box a 6-foot nigga or something. Your spirit needs cleansing.

That society would certainly target you, and most of us as well. Have a good day sir.

Is it just me, or is it saddening that we live in a society in which human garbage like this stays alive for months (years?) after creating her blog? Seriously - any society worth living in would have fucking killed this bitch by now just to remove every trace of her from the earth. It would probably involve lots of pain and torture. A fitting end.

As for her psychology: does it matter? She is clearly disturbed in multiple ways; her mind is overthrown. Sure, she may not be the cut-and-dry child abuse case; however her alleged aspie-nature and "knowledge" of physics is completely irrelevant. Claiming that her psyche is some sort of extreme which is present in all females is laughable: this diseased organism bears no resemblance to the ideal archetypal female nature, found less and less in today's times (though still present and worth praising). I seriously think less will be gained by trying to analyse why exactly she is as fucked up as she is, and more will be gained by tracking her down and slaughtering her. And then posting that on the internet. Hopefully with a brief article about how modernity has produced wrecks like her, why it's good that she no longer exists, and lots of links to ANUS :-)

Also, agreed: she is vile and disgusting. Anyone seriously aroused by this needs fucking cleansing. Bare-knuckle box a 6-foot nigga or something. Your spirit needs cleansing.

That society would certainly target you, and most of us as well. Have a good day sir.

Why would it "certainly" target me, and most of "us"?

Anyway, if it did decide I was waste, then so be it; submitting to a larger order makes sense whether you're a drain-cleaner, a  leader in your community, and everything 'between', 'below', and 'above'. In a sane society, every individual has its role. The role of this "woman" (I hesitate to use the term) should be as an example of bad breeding and degenerate child-rearing methods. And how best to deal with such unfortunate occurrences.

A good day I shall have indeed, sir.

For one, she is more honest about being a degenerate than most of society's degenerates. Sure, she pushes the whole "I'm an aspie and i'm wonderful" thing too much, but there is something sincere in the rest of it. also she stays away from civilization and doesn't use up resources and doesn't intend on breeding. She exists to remind humanity of how low it can go. 
Kurt Cobain was a degenerate too. A feminist, anti-gay, self involved mess of a man who married a piece of garbage and shot himself with no thought of his daughter. His fans don't see him for who he is and eat up his music. A person like Faye is of less harm than a degenerate who is more sly and low key, but infests society like a plague.
I also think you overrate female nature. Much of it is just milking your looks and wanting to get fucked and dominated by powerful men. There is a nurturing feminine aspect which translates into motherhood which I guess you see as something holy, but that's about it.

Why would it "certainly" target me, and most of "us"?

Anyway, if it did decide I was waste, then so be it; submitting to a larger order makes sense whether you're a drain-cleaner, a  leader in your community, and everything 'between', 'below', and 'above'. In a sane society, every individual has its role. The role of this "woman" (I hesitate to use the term) should be as an example of bad breeding and degenerate child-rearing methods. And how best to deal with such unfortunate occurrences.

A good day I shall have indeed, sir.

Advocating brutal torture and murder with such vigor doesn't seem very well adjusted or healthy. A society that engaged in that to the extreme you're suggesting would target nearly any free thinker and intellectual who spoke up. Most of "us" here are not soulless drones(hence why we're here) and wouldn't do well in such a society either.

Maybe we just disagree on what a society worth living in would be. I certainly wouldn't see torture or excessive reliance on Christian morality as a part of it.

That society would certainly target you, and most of us as well.

What degenerate activities are we engaging in?

Being outstandingly rude.

That society would certainly target you, and most of us as well.

What degenerate activities are we engaging in?

I already responded to this question. It isn't even about that. It is about the squelching of the human spirit in place of blind stupidity, and a society that tortured and murdered in that mode would be rife with both. That is no place any of us would want to live.

But to answer your question :

Finally. A bit of gratuitous culture.

None of my concerns in life would be affected by a totalitarian regime. It's no different than what we're in now. The compulsion now is that without money, we are doomed in this world. To get money, you have to please people or government. That's more tyrannical than any king.

I am an expert in living a money-less existence.
Nobody in human history was ever more poor than I have sometimes been.
I am not poor any more, but you know, there is very little difference.
I am merely better fed, warmer, safer, and more comfortable.
Obviously, none of these things was essential.

None of my concerns in life would be affected by a totalitarian regime. It's no different than what we're in now. The compulsion now is that without money, we are doomed in this world. To get money, you have to please people or government. That's more tyrannical than any king.

Agreed, I'm not a violent person, but I can never sympathise with the degenerate behaviour because I don't subscribe to it and I therefore, I wouldn't loose out when a society inevitably cleanses itself. Furthmore, I think it's only in the severity of the perversion that such 'tyrannies' would ever arise.

Interesting. I know someone who displays some of these tendencies, so its nice to get some more of an insight into this mode of behaviour.

My synopsis; she understands that things around her are degenerate, or more accurately, of a false and corrupt nature, but she responds to them by dropping out of society and reveling in the basest levels of this degeneracy, instead of attempting to actually try opposing/surviving it. She recognizes that "growing up" is the destruction of values and your assimilation into a mindless world of endless consummation, but it seems her only antidote to this is meaningless sex, and again, total indulgence in the basest pleasures. Even though she's obviously of some intelligence her worldview seems quite binary; "I prefer to talk to smart guys, but like all girls, I prefer to be fucked by STUPID ones.  It's because they fuck better than you dorky, timid, question-asking, hesitant, apologetic nerds", we are not applicable to this kind of worldview, we are pragmatists, we strive to be as Ulysses. Therefore, when Anus comes up at her blog it seems she doesn't quite know what to make of it, of course someone like that would consider Metal crappy, it is music that recalls victory and glorious, violent, self-assertion.

I feel she tries too hard to be the enlightening perverted saviour to her pet demographic, the so called "geeks". To anyone that already realizes that society is going to hell, the value to be taken away from this is non-existent, save the sadness that comes with the realization that were this a different kind of society she might have done great things. This is the result of a world that values corruption over strength of character or intelligence, those who may carry them in the beginning are either assimailated into form or drop out of society. Maybe we can change that.

Finally. A bit of gratuitous culture.

I like you. If you are a sham I shall be eternally disappointed.