Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Where to buy it?

Re: Where to buy it?
April 02, 2012, 12:41:33 AM

April 03, 2012, 01:38:42 AM
www.foreverplaguedrecords.com

now has this in stock. $8 alone, $7 w/ 2 other items or $5 with 5 other items.

April 03, 2012, 04:16:42 AM
Apparently also here:

http://www.regimentalrecords.com/

Sold out.

Go to Forever Plagued or Bindrune then. Their packages arrive, which is why people are ordering the Lord Wind from these distros more than any other.

April 03, 2012, 01:15:21 PM
Where is the best (cheapest and reliable) place to get old Osmose CDs in the US?

April 03, 2012, 11:46:11 PM
I would like to add that I've never had an order problem with NWN either.

Same here. Damned fine job he does, and he always throws in stickers or cards or a free sampler or something, which is a nice touch. Between them and HHR I get all of my vinyl.

May 20, 2012, 02:31:54 PM
FYI: I ordered my copy of the new Lord Wind from Wolftyr and did not have a problem.

May 20, 2012, 11:16:39 PM
Vintage Vinyl Records

This is the Helvete of New Jersey, or at least it used to be. Regimental Records will forever be tied into this store considering the majority of the worthy releases that still resonate amongst the shelves are a direct result of Flakpanzer 38 ordering such in the era in which he worked at the store. With the times changing and the trendmill moving along, many of the underground Black/Death Metal original releases are being down-priced as a result of the "out with the old/ in with the new." Originals from Earache, Moonfog, Peaceville, Osmose, Forever Plagued Records, Nuclear War Now, Candelight, Century Media/Black, Roadrunner, Darker Than Black, Strong Survive, Totenkopf Propaganda, Napalm, Supernal, Cymophane,  and what have you are all at discount prices.

COME INTO THE STORE and shop. Take the trip, browse the CD section, the bargain bin, The Vinyl racks, the DVD shelves, the t-shirt selection and you will most definitely find things you would purchase.