Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Homo Erectus

Homo Erectus
March 27, 2012, 06:48:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUliLKSJ4bQ
I've been watching these "battle for earth" videos high and tripping balls off the simple fact that these species co-existed at one point. Could you imagine staring into the eyes of one of those motherfuckers for the first time through some bushes..?
It's fascinating how the groups treated each other like meat for the most part.
Homo Erectus dying off is some epic perspective-altering shit too. At one point they were the most advanced species, then they disappeared into the dirt forever. At least they didn't have the brain to over intellectualize inevitable death yet.

Re: Homo Erectus
March 27, 2012, 11:30:40 PM
We killed neanderthals off too. I wonder what civil rights would be like in a world where one of these populations was discovered alive. I wonder if there has been credible science fiction where a sentient species comes to earth and drops off a load of premodern humans.

March 28, 2012, 06:29:24 AM
http://digitaljournal.com/article/315173

It looks like neanderthals were in decline before sapiens interbreeding.

March 28, 2012, 07:45:09 AM
We killed neanderthals off too.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technology/2011/09/it-wasnt-just-neanderthals-ancient-humans-had-sex-other-hominids/42117/

Motherfucker!!!

I must have not done any research on Neanderthals in the last two years at all because last I understood scientific consensus was genetic studies proved there were no neanderthal genes in modern humans, but now this, and other links I am finding are saying there are. This is all over the wikipedia articles, yet I distinctly remember coming across articles a few years ago that were still of the view no neanderthal DNA exists in modern humans. Wow.

This adds new validity to scientific racial difference claims, as it appears non-Africans not only faced more selective pressures but also have roots in more than one human specoes. This makes us inherently mongrels and Africans the true pure humans. I still find many scientific arguments that point strictly to genetic differences being the reason for African people's issues flawed as they choose to ignore many other equally valid scientific and historical data that relate to geographical factors on society development, and the utter lack of cultural interchange between sub-Saharan Africa and Eurasia. They're also mean and divisive.

If I were not of European decent, and I came to earth as part of an objective sentient species intervening before we destroy the entire planet, I'd kill everyone but harmonious hunter gatherer tribes that respected and adored nature, and cleanse the planet of the Anglo-Semetic-Asiatic-Neanderthalic scourge that has choked the atmosphere, cut down the forests and exterminated countless species on this planet. Alas, I am not though, and have to cast my lot with my kin folk. Neanderthal bastards they are.

March 28, 2012, 07:52:32 AM
Neanderthals and Erectus likely went extinct the same way most of the Celtic and Native American population did > kill the men, rape the females. Neanderthals couldn't throw a spear for shit, and this probably also explains why whites can't shoot a basketball for shit....then again quarterbacking in the NFL is wholly dominated by Caucasians...then again quarterbacking involves insane amounts of data processing and super human spacial awareness.

How many of you would fuck a neanderthal?

What about a black girl?

March 28, 2012, 07:59:42 AM
Neanderthals and Erectus likely went extinct the same way most of the Celtic and Native American population did > kill the men, rape the females. Neanderthals couldn't throw a spear for shit, and this probably also explains why whites can't shoot a basketball for shit....then again quarterbacking in the NFL is wholly dominated by Caucasians...then again quarterbacking involves insane amounts of data processing and super human spacial awareness.

How many of you would fuck a neanderthal?

What about a black girl?
It would seem that throwing a football would be closer to spear chucking than shooting hoops.

I'd have to see a real Neanderthal before I make a judgement on their fuckability. On the other hand, black girls are right up my alley (or rather I'm right up their alley).

March 28, 2012, 01:37:36 PM
'Homo Erectus'?
Sounds like me, in my younger years.
'Homo Flaccidus' is probably a more apt description of what age has done to me.
Not entirely a bad thing, however.

March 28, 2012, 05:49:04 PM
'Homo Erectus'?
Sounds like me, in my younger years.
'Homo Flaccidus' is probably a more apt description of what age has done to me.
Not entirely a bad thing, however.

hur hur hur. I made this joke years ago.

Except for the flaccidus bit...no issue there. Sorry to hear that friend. Try Postivac

March 28, 2012, 06:33:00 PM
You're both STILL HOMOS hur hurr durrr

http://erectuswalksamongst.us/

March 28, 2012, 06:37:12 PM
From what I understand, the "Australoid" group of humans (the most primitive remaining South Asian/Australian populations) is closer to Homo erectus than anyone else - possibly their direct descendants.

March 28, 2012, 06:40:10 PM
whites can't shoot a basketball for shit

Bollocks.  I played basketball (and rugby, which is much harder) for years, before I became more interested in skateboarding.

What about a black girl?

Nope.  Neanderthal perhaps (depends on whether she's good looking/intelligent), but not a black girl.  I don't find them attractive.

March 28, 2012, 06:54:27 PM
From what I understand, the "Australoid" group of humans (the most primitive remaining South Asian/Australian populations) is closer to Homo erectus than anyone else - possibly their direct descendants.

No, I always understood it, and double checked again, that this group was the earliest to branch off the mainline migrations 50,000 years ago. But there is also evidence this group is descendant from another interbreeding with a group called Denisova, which may represent a separate interbreeding with a non Sapiens Hominid other than the breeding with Neanderthals in modern Eurasians.

quite fascinating all this is.

March 28, 2012, 07:00:00 PM

Bollocks.  I played basketball (and rugby, which is much harder) for years, before I became more interested in skateboarding.

What about a black girl?

Nope.  Neanderthal perhaps (depends on whether she's good looking/intelligent), but not a black girl.  I don't find them attractive.

There is a significant amount of genetic diversity in blacks that make some of them more attractive than others. This is true of Asian populations as well. I find the ape looking flat noses disgusting, but my ancient African origins are indeed betrayed by a love for a thick ass. Gimmie somea dat suga momma.

March 28, 2012, 09:01:48 PM

What about a black girl?

There is a significant amount of genetic diversity in blacks that make some of them more attractive than others. This is true of Asian populations as well. I find the ape looking flat noses disgusting, but my ancient African origins are indeed betrayed by a love for a thick ass. Gimmie somea dat suga momma.
Some African nations have the most beautiful women I have ever seen. like Ethiopia for instance. Just perfect doll faces and feminine bodies.