Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Audiofile

Audiofile
March 31, 2012, 08:37:28 PM
A.  I started a request thread so we don't have to bump artist threads.  Please use it wisely and respectfully.

B.  We can always use help.  Especially with mainstays of Classical, Metal, Ambient.  See here

C.  Although finding other uploads and posting them in audiofile is nice, uploading to your own Mediafire account is probably superior.  All my uploads on Mediafire are still there and active thus far.  So, your own uploads are preferable for longevity.

D.  If you don't have a physical copy of a CD to rip and upload, you can always find an upload already out there, download it, then re-upload that rar or zip file to your Mediafie account and that would work just as well.

Feel free to PM me with anything regarding audiofile.

Thanks nillas
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

Re: Audiofile
March 31, 2012, 09:04:34 PM
320 or die.

April 02, 2012, 06:14:29 PM
Classics first or  newer bands?
but i'm not sure if i can tinkle in front of a crowd.

April 02, 2012, 06:32:50 PM
I'm looking into ripping my records to my PC; if I can get it sorted out, then I've got a lot of original pressings/unremastered versions of classic albums (e.g. best of Slayer, Bathory, Klaus Schulze), which I could rip to lossless quality.  Hopefully, this'll be of some (archival?) use!

April 02, 2012, 10:09:53 PM
320 or die.

you must be into dubstep.  96 it is!

Classics first or  newer bands?

Classics first my good man
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

April 05, 2012, 02:54:40 PM
Graveland/Infernum/Lord Wind thread is essentially back in business.

April 05, 2012, 05:07:33 PM
I would like to ask people replying to the requests of others to do so by adding those requests to already existing threads in the Audiofile or creating new band threads where necessary. Otherwise, Jim is just going to have to end up doing it. Jim is busy with other shit and shouldn't have anything more thrown on his plate, especially when it's completely unnecessary.

Regardless, we thank you for any positive contributions to the Audiofile.

June 22, 2012, 01:41:39 PM
Thanks to dudes that have been rocking audiofile lately.  I still haven't listened to Celebrate the Dead or the new Sorcier des Glaces, yet, but thanks for those uploads.

August 10, 2012, 05:58:09 PM
320 or die.

No, please -- this is not for piracy's sake, but for people to hear albums before they buy. If they want full quality they can buy the fucking disc.