Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Arizona passes anti-ANUS.com law

Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

Re: Arizona passes anti-ANUS.com law
April 02, 2012, 08:41:21 PM
Oh dear.
Does this mean you'll have to actually take responsibility for what you write, now?
Whatever is society coming to?
Squawk!

April 02, 2012, 09:29:19 PM
Arizona seems like a strange place. On the one hand, they made it legal to carry a concealed handgun without a permit, recently (something I find appealing, personally), but on the other they pull shit like this. I wonder how significant the impact will actually be.

April 02, 2012, 09:33:58 PM
It's just another pointer towards the coming state of things.
Complete totalitarianism.
Brought into existence by the weak-minded leftists, that flock around a tray of free food, and will surrender themselves, completely, to have access to it.
If that's what the majority wants, then so be it, in the finest traditions of democracy.
I'd rather it was otherwise, but it's not.

Squawk!

April 02, 2012, 10:59:06 PM
It's just another pointer towards the coming state of things.
Complete totalitarianism.
Brought into existence by the weak-minded leftists, that flock around a tray of free food, and will surrender themselves, completely, to have access to it.
If that's what the majority wants, then so be it, in the finest traditions of democracy.
I'd rather it was otherwise, but it's not.

How do you use the term "leftist" because it is "rightists" in America who are just as willing if not more so to engage in this restrictive policy craft.
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

April 02, 2012, 11:08:29 PM
I used it in conjunction with the modifier "weak-minded".
That seems self-explanatory.
The right is somewhat messed-up, too, but not in the same way, and not to such a degree.
I would never describe a rightist as "weak-minded", for example.
Weak-minded people don't deliberately set themselves up as hated enemies of the majority.
Hmmm.
We might want to explore what "weak-minded" means, in this context.
In view of that, I would have to say "weak-minded politically-oriented-people".
Squawk!

April 03, 2012, 12:24:34 AM
Arizona is a neo-con infested craphole, according to various friends who have family there, and people I've met from there. Doesn't surprise me they would make a stupid law like this.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

April 03, 2012, 01:08:10 AM
Why is bullying such a big deal all of a sudden? I'm more concerned that Lady Gaga's message will make confused young people mutilate their genitals and commit suicide.

Phoenix

April 03, 2012, 01:30:02 AM
The article is on InfoWars.com... that Alex Jones, I don't know, he believes a lot of things and says a lot of things. I'd need to confirm this story through other sources before I believe it. It looks like he's hyping it.

April 03, 2012, 01:47:24 AM
Like all the counter media out there, there is value and also utter absurdity in what infowars talks about. Some pursuits are misguided and others are heroic.

Left vs right is a false dichotomy. Many of us hear come from a so called right-wing background and thus traditionally associate "liberal" "left" with the enemy. However, I have forced myself out of that two dimensional linear thinking.
Lettin' nillas know.

April 03, 2012, 01:52:47 AM
Left wingers label me a right winger.
While right-wingers label me a left winger.
There's no place like home.
Squawk!

April 03, 2012, 02:04:48 AM
Left wingers label me a right winger.
While right-wingers label me a left winger.
There's no place like home.

I get called a bleeding heart and a neo nazi about equally.

I describe myself as a secular humanist libertarian nationalist gangsta.
Lettin' nillas know.

April 03, 2012, 02:45:49 AM
Arizona is a neo-con infested craphole, according to various friends who have family there, and people I've met from there. Doesn't surprise me they would make a stupid law like this.
Where are you from? I guarantee it isn't half as cool as AZ.

April 03, 2012, 03:06:13 AM
I love AZ. I used to ride across it often on my KZ550 en-route to and from Mexico.
I've never been anywhere where there were more geographical features per square kilometer.
The people seemed generally not so bad, either.
The world ends at Nogales.
Squawk!

April 03, 2012, 03:11:14 AM
I was born in Flagstaff. Moved to Keywest before I was one years old though. I wish we had stayed, because then maybe I wouldn't have been stung by a jellyfish on my nuts when I was a small child.
Lettin' nillas know.