Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Arizona passes anti-ANUS.com law

Re: Arizona passes anti-ANUS.com law
April 03, 2012, 03:13:02 AM
I knew there had to be some external reason for you being the way you are.
It all makes sense, now.
You have my deepest sympathy :)
Squawk!

April 03, 2012, 03:40:38 AM
I knew there had to be some external reason for you being the way you are.
It all makes sense, now.
You have my deepest sympathy :)

The jellyfish is not the reason you feel victimized. I imagine that has more to do with whatever happened to your nuts as a child. I also imagine it was nothing like a jellyfish sting.
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

April 03, 2012, 04:32:26 AM
Does this mean you'll have to actually take responsibility for what you write, now?

This would be great, except that mainstream opinions are never punished by retribution while deviation from them is.

Accountability?

April 03, 2012, 04:43:30 AM
OK. Accountability is better.
Squawk!

April 03, 2012, 06:43:23 PM
On the internet, nobody can tell that you're a dog. Often this is because internet people are crazy.
but i'm not sure if i can tinkle in front of a crowd.

April 03, 2012, 11:32:45 PM
Where are you from? I guarantee it isn't half as cool as AZ.

It's cooler, NY. Lots of awesome mountains and landscapes upstate. NYC is mostly to be avoided, bar selected areas. Specifically, I'm from Long Island. Nice area to raise your kids and all, in most parts, but apart from some good beaches and parks, it's mostly strip mall after strip mall.

Arizona's landscapes look really compelling but the intense heat is something I could never get used to. That and all of the Republicunts who live around there. Living amongst mostly Democraps in NY is bad enough.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

April 03, 2012, 11:48:38 PM
Romance in Ronkonkoma :)

Squawk!

April 04, 2012, 04:17:01 AM
Accountability is better.
What would this look like?

Axe falls on head. Head rolls to ground. Body follows a moment later. Blood spreads in puddle. Onlookers shocked. Word spreads. People more careful. Less disrespect. Less frequent axe falling on head. Fewer heads rolling to ground. Fewer bodies following a moment later...

I could go on, but only upon formal request.
This is my uninformed deathmetal version.
Squawk!