Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Fake "Old School Death Metal"

April 08, 2012, 07:26:57 AM
Hooded Menace are fucking great. I couldn't get into goofy shit in the same vein like Acid Witch or other Razorback acts, but I can definitely get down with HM.

There's a few of these retro death acts that are so fucking cringeworthy.... I couldn't even fathom checking out this band based on the cover:

I mean, are you fucking kidding me?

No offense

April 08, 2012, 07:46:51 AM
HEY LET'S ADVERTISE HOW OLD SCHOOL WE ARE! DID WE MENTION WE LACK ANY IMAGINATION OR CREATIVITY?

That album cover is an indicator that I will never listen to that band.

Re: Fake "Old School Death Metal"
April 08, 2012, 08:32:11 AM
I must have been on a fuckin' BENDER last night because I don't even remember starting this thread

I regret nothing....

April 08, 2012, 09:28:54 AM
Yo that album cover is whatever, a lot of good bands have wtf album covers. Never judge an album by its cover. But yea, most Razor back shit is garbage. NWN gets a bad wrap around here, some of their bands are pretty shweet. Some are not. Much like any label.

April 08, 2012, 12:04:56 PM
Yo that album cover is whatever, a lot of good bands have wtf album covers. Never judge an album by its cover. But yea, most Razor back shit is garbage. NWN gets a bad wrap around here, some of their bands are pretty shweet. Some are not. Much like any label.

I'm gonna go ahead and be a dick and judge this album by its cover.

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Razorback bands tend to piss me the hell off. Apart from Coffins, Cianide and Decrepitaph (maybe Ghoul's first few), their roster is crap.