Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Do any of you Hessians support Ron Paul?

Re: Do any of you Hessians support Ron Paul?
April 05, 2012, 12:04:22 AM
Haha :)
If I was he, a surname like Sanatorium would be the first thing to go.
But such things are lost on the overly egotistical and overly serious.
His name, he probably thinks, is what he is.
Hey, another paradox!

http://blog.spreadingsantorum.com/

I personally think the initial interview that spawned this reaction wasn't really that "offensive", but because the definition is so prevalent (and funny), I support it.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

April 05, 2012, 12:12:56 AM
Santorum and co aren't even real though. I probably over stated my case saying they're the worst. They're not even real. They've made it clear they're not interested in actually getting elected with this assault on birth control and other shit no one asked them to do. All an illusion.
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

April 05, 2012, 12:16:46 AM
He is a Christian. He doesn't believe in evolution, yet he is a doctor. So the Dawkins in me is driven mad by this. There are many other issues in his platform I also would disagree with.

Dawkinian turds

Anyhow, I would vote for Ron Paul if I were american.

Physical modern society is not the problem. It is the modern outlook and mentality that makes this mode of living decadent and worse. Modern society manifested just enables or encourages modernism like traversible terrain enables wheeled vehicle travel.

Getting off the couch is less of the Ron Paul 2012 stuff and more of the promoting nobility and realism stuff as if a leader setting an example for others to judge and choose instead of the psychology of modernism.

There's no better way than the ol' put-your-shit-together-responsability. Tradition and traditionalism fail at that because their order prevents social mobility, therefore, no real merit is effective.

April 05, 2012, 01:04:24 AM
Ron Paul is probably the best option, though hardly ideal.  Other than that there is no significant difference between neo-cons and liberals so the idea of freedom of choice in democracy is basically an illusion.

April 05, 2012, 01:11:11 AM
That video you linked is one of the main reasons I hate the amazing atheist and such when they talk politics. That guy was only good for his assault on the banana video.
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

April 05, 2012, 02:55:46 AM
Ron Paul does not disgust me. That's about as much as I can say. But the reality is that the entire political paradigm of this country is an impossible swamp of stupidity and confusion, and I seriously don't think there's anything to be salvaged from it. I've noticed that ANUS/Prozak/Stevens/Whomever seem to have thrown their lot in with the garden variety conservatives recently. I'm sure that this will just result in disappointment, but if it has to happen, so be it.

April 05, 2012, 03:21:50 AM
Ron Paul does not disgust me. That's about as much as I can say. But the reality is that the entire political paradigm of this country is an impossible swamp of stupidity and confusion, and I seriously don't think there's anything to be salvaged from it. I've noticed that ANUS/Prozak/Stevens/Whomever seem to have thrown their lot in with the garden variety conservatives recently. I'm sure that this will just result in disappointment, but if it has to happen, so be it.

Can you clarify some things for me. Are you saying Paul is a garden variety conservative? And if not, what are you referring to?

Anus moving neo-con would would inspire a sense of betrayal in me that I imagine resembles how my long haired uncle felt when we were watching TV one day when I was a boy and the "Until It Sleeps" video came on. David Duke I suppose I could handle. I seem to remember a rash of articles more inline with Creativity a few years ago.
Lettin' nillas know.

April 05, 2012, 03:32:28 AM
No, I didn't mean to communicate that Paul is a garden variety conservative.

I doubt ANUS will ever 'go neocon' in a real ideological way, but I get the feeling that the blog authors have kind of reluctantly tossed their lot in with the Republican-ish milieu. There've been words of praise for Anne Coulter and the like, in recent times. I think this is what happens when you realize that your totally marginal intellectual movement is too obscure to matter, so you resign yourself to supporting something that (very) distantly resembles it out of pragmatism.

April 05, 2012, 03:46:24 AM
No, I didn't mean to communicate that Paul is a garden variety conservative.

I doubt ANUS will ever 'go neocon' in a real ideological way, but I get the feeling that the blog authors have kind of reluctantly tossed their lot in with the Republican-ish milieu. There've been words of praise for Anne Coulter and the like, in recent times. I think this is what happens when you realize that your totally marginal intellectual movement is too obscure to matter, so you resign yourself to supporting something that (very) distantly resembles it out of pragmatism.

Anne Coulter almost went in my post above...

She is specifically terrible in the same way Dimmu Borgir and Cannibal Corpse are, in that she serves to misguide and hijack people who in theory might become aware of the false paradigm. The "culture warriors" of Fox news are the worst, because they serve to reenforce the greater pattern of cultural destruction ultimately. This is what I was getting at when I said these people are the worst of all. Wolves in sheep's clothing.

I'd burn that bitch at the stake.
Lettin' nillas know.

April 05, 2012, 04:51:09 AM
Rosanne Barr seems like a good choice

NHA

April 05, 2012, 06:46:23 AM
I like Ron. He reminds me of a human Mr. Peanut.

April 05, 2012, 07:21:16 AM
Even up here in the cold northern wastelands of soviet Kanada I see Ron Paul bumper stickers now and again.

April 05, 2012, 11:50:21 AM
I really hate the fucking internet. It amplifies all nonsense in the chatterbox hivemind, and misses the point.

Ron Paul is dead in the water. His foreign policy amounts to allowing the world to fall into the hands of bad guys while nuclear proliferation surges. It's retarded. A withdrawal of Pax Americana means the bad guys take over. They are out there, and no, they're not middle eastern. But they want to rule the world too.

Rand Paul, on the other hand, may be a viable candidate. His view is like his father's, except without sabotaging that which is actually functional in government. He is electable.

Santorum is only objectionable if you watch too much television and listen to too much popular commentary. He's a standard social conservative, seems smarter than average. Oddly, his last name is Italian which is odd because it doesn't sound like any Italian I've heard. (In fact, as far as I can tell, he's the only candidate who stands for anything other than finance and anarchy. I'll be voting for him, despite his Christian leanings. Absent the egalitarian provisions, Christian morality is closest to my own.)

We can't do much worse than the current illiterate we elected because he's black and thus twee/cute. How ironic! We turned around history... except we did not. We just prolonged the fail.

Romney is scary because he's a standard neoconservative. He will do nothing except what is rational for him as a politician. This means pure whore.

The result is that the right is split, and Obama will win again in 2012, despite having done nothing but botch every single thing he has done in office. It's not his fault -- he's enslaved to democratic doctrine, which is neoconservatism + a faux pacifism that OKs extra-judicial killings and sending hordes of tomahawk missiles to bomb third world countries, but no! no! boots on the ground.

All of the above should be relatively obvious from a non-cursory view of politics with an eye toward history. Most of you will be unable to see it because you're saturated in (a) populist mass media and (b) social dogma that tends toward hive-think. Consider that for some time before responding, and I mean like weeks. It's pervasive and very subtle, like the nerve damage in the first chapter of Neuromancer.

April 05, 2012, 12:59:24 PM
I really hate the fucking internet. It amplifies all nonsense in the chatterbox hivemind, and misses the point.

Ron Paul is dead in the water. His foreign policy amounts to allowing the world to fall into the hands of bad guys while nuclear proliferation surges. It's retarded. A withdrawal of Pax Americana means the bad guys take over. They are out there, and no, they're not middle eastern. But they want to rule the world too.

Rand Paul, on the other hand, may be a viable candidate. His view is like his father's, except without sabotaging that which is actually functional in government. He is electable.

Santorum is only objectionable if you watch too much television and listen to too much popular commentary. He's a standard social conservative, seems smarter than average. Oddly, his last name is Italian which is odd because it doesn't sound like any Italian I've heard. (In fact, as far as I can tell, he's the only candidate who stands for anything other than finance and anarchy. I'll be voting for him, despite his Christian leanings. Absent the egalitarian provisions, Christian morality is closest to my own.)

This is the worst post in the history of ANUS.com. Bad guys? Nuke scurryness? Are you fucking serious? Neo-cons supposedly worthy of votes? Is this an elaborate troll? Social conservatism in the modern Santorum mode is open borders, gay bashing, compassionate conservatism, and creationism in school. I don't understand how someone who is so hardline they can't listen to a death metal album recorded past 1995 with good faith is going to choose to participate in the failed system.

0/2,000,000 stars.
Lettin' nillas know.

April 05, 2012, 02:42:52 PM

So what? There is no "Pax Americana". We're fucking the world up just the same as whoever is "evil" in this case. Paul's anti-globalization stance is a definite winner. Or maybe we should just go exploit more Latin American countries for their resources and enforce backwards policies while making people like this rich. He even thanked us! http://www.calwatchdog.com/tag/joaquin-el-chapo-guzman-loara/

I really cannot believe you approve of Santorum. He contradicts himself all the time. He is against science and called higher education "snobby". He's a fucking braindead prole who appeals to the lowest common denominator dumbass Christian, which is why he's still in the race.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.