Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Neo-cons

Neo-cons
April 05, 2012, 01:20:33 PM
What is a neo-con?
There are many definitions.
None make sense.

Is a neo-con a liberal in disguise?
A rhino in sheep's clothing?
I don't get it.

(It's possible that crow is rubbing off on my posting style. But what I have to ask today is simple.)

Re: Neo-cons
April 05, 2012, 01:29:00 PM
What is a neo-con?
There are many definitions.
None make sense.

Is a neo-con a liberal in disguise?
A rhino in sheep's clothing?
I don't get it.

(It's possible that crow is rubbing off on my posting style. But what I have to ask today is simple.)

Neo-conservatism is this an ideology that has emerged in the last 50 years in order to funnel white people who innately object to the destruction of European culture and  imposed social change into a way that obscures the reality and reinforces these problems.

1. Hate blacks for acting in ways they could only ever act in their situation.
2. Blame blacks for the media pumping out minstrel show culture.
3. Church, church, church and church.
4. Obscure the abortion debate to be a purely religious issue, when it should not be.
5. Church.
6. Bash gays.
7. Hate Muslims so badly that they're willing to sacrifice the constitutional protections we've enjoyed for 200 years to persecute them.
8. Think protecting Israel will bring Jesus back.
9. Alan Jackson
10. Enamored with the ideal of American fighting men spreading democracy all over the world by cluster bombing Iraqi schools.
11. Hate on women
12. Church. Terrified of Muslims.
13. Rant about how they didn't evolve from no monkeys.
14. Church, Israel
15. Church.

The shit is disgusting.

April 05, 2012, 01:50:30 PM
You have a curious view or reality sometimes.

For all its numerous faults, "mislabeling black people" certainly isn't a central ideological pillar of neo-cons....

April 05, 2012, 01:56:54 PM

For all its numerous faults, "mislabeling black people" certainly isn't a central ideological pillar of neo-cons....

It is a pillar of nearly every so called "racially aware" dipshit ideology. Keep whites dumb, worried about dem nigers, blind to everything else, and why they exist and are an issue in the first place.

April 05, 2012, 02:07:30 PM
Neo-cons, as far as I know, are a particular American strain of classical liberalism. Individual freedom (and the gift of the free market which enables it) and autonomy is their guiding principle.

Wolfgang are you sure you are referring to Neo-conservatism?

April 05, 2012, 02:23:05 PM
Neo-cons, as far as I know, are a particular American strain of classical liberalism. Individual freedom (and the gift of the free market which enables it) and autonomy is their guiding principle.

Wolfgang are you sure you are referring to Neo-conservatism?

Neo-cons are the modern republican party. All the candidates sans Paul are fundamentally clones of eachother, with different color eyes and freckles.

Fox News politics.

Jews, Jesus and an obsessive desire to punish gays and blacks for their own divorces and shitty parenting.

April 05, 2012, 02:51:43 PM
Neo cons give the whole of conservatism a bad name. They're reactionary, closeted liberals that throw a sheen of Christianity over themselves and pass themselves off as righteous.

Into the ovens with these wastes of flesh.

April 05, 2012, 05:10:41 PM
What is a neo-con?
See Irving Kristol. Neoconservatism is essentially an attempt to promote Marxist-inspired theory through militant, reactionary means. Neoconservative rhetoric has also been heavily colored by attempting to appeal to its essential base, the so called "Religious Right." But don't even get me started on them...

Phoenix

April 05, 2012, 05:29:02 PM
The neo-cons are the ones who want to take over the world, without openly stating they want to take over the world, supposedly because they believe America is the world's salvation, perhaps because they want money and power. They are the behind-the-scenes master puppeteers of the republican party, the media, etc.

Offhand I could recommend this BBC documentary on the subject, it's a few years old but still very good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt-FyuuWlWQ

April 05, 2012, 05:45:39 PM

It is a pillar of nearly every so called "racially aware" dipshit ideology. Keep whites dumb, worried about dem nigers, blind to everything else, and why they exist and are an issue in the first place.

Neo-cons are not a "racially aware" ideology and in absolutely no way promote any fear of blacks. They are typical liberals in regards to hiding racial differences.

April 05, 2012, 07:13:58 PM

Neo-cons are not a "racially aware" ideology and in absolutely no way promote any fear of blacks. They are typical liberals in regards to hiding racial differences.

80% of Republican voters would like Johnny Rebel, but certainly, they are not racially aware in the David Duke sense.

April 05, 2012, 07:35:13 PM
what is a neo-con?

It is a new stupid. A new brand of stupidity.

Don't you get it?

It's french humour.

April 05, 2012, 08:04:27 PM
Ah!
C'est un con, nouveau :)
Quel con! Quoi, un neo-con, quoi.

April 05, 2012, 09:21:36 PM

What would be an example of this?

April 05, 2012, 09:33:25 PM

What would be an example of this?

The cultural divide between white conservative America and liberal/nukkalovin/treyvon martian/hophop culture.

It is manipulated in a way to prevent unity between the races beyond BET-anti-culture(which isn't even real black culture, no body was spraying bitches w/ 40s 40 years ago, its fiction) and to further divides within both black and white communities. Keep us divided, so we don't look at the macro. Keep us worrying about petty racial differences, so they can hide their 120 IQ scores amongst the 80 IQ scores via the boogyman of "racism".

Blacks are just as badly victimized by this, if not ten times as worse because of that whole slavery and oppression thing.

Here is how we win, we offer a real solution to those problems and our own at the same time.

The only problem is, the "racially aware" usually have enough antipathy for niggaz that they don't care and are unreceptive to these truths. Rick Santorum, gay bashin and waat poww ain't gettin' us no where guys.