Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Humanity 3.0

Re: Humanity 3.0
April 07, 2012, 05:01:06 AM
Your stupidity on this has already been addressed. If you told me while I was playing with my daughter at the park she didn't deserve the same opportunity as my son I'd smile, tell her to ignore the stinky and scary man, but if I ever ran into again without her I'd break your fucking jaw.

Do you consider this an example of productive civility?

April 07, 2012, 06:10:36 AM
Your stupidity on this has already been addressed. If you told me while I was playing with my daughter at the park she didn't deserve the same opportunity as my son I'd smile, tell her to ignore the stinky and scary man, but if I ever ran into again without her I'd break your fucking jaw.

Do you consider this an example of productive civility?

This is a death metal website Jeffery.

April 07, 2012, 06:44:24 AM

This is a place dedicated to intelligent and useful conversation.

Anything else is wasting my time and the time of the smarter people who visit here, and will drive them away. It will kill what makes a forum, which is its users.

Is it your intention to do that?

April 07, 2012, 08:14:31 AM

Already addressed but this is a poor excuse for poor behavior.  The spirit of death metal does not include double standards or threats of physical violence from behind the safety of a keyboard.  This kind of behavior is common on the Internet but I expect better from you.

April 07, 2012, 11:38:58 AM
You expect better? Why?

April 07, 2012, 12:19:17 PM
The enemies of all American races are the same.

Who or what do you mean?

April 07, 2012, 01:05:18 PM
I expect better from you.

NAILED IT.

April 07, 2012, 03:36:52 PM

Women should be taught to love motherhood, but we should never restrict them from anything. This is an advanced society we seek. Fuck your Christian values.

Now now, lets not present out manners as if we had an 80 IQ.    ;)

Yes, we seek an advanced society. One in which people are happier. However, what you really want is to keep on the same dead-end road we're hurtling down currently. Well, there is a thick brick wall at the end of this road, and we're approaching it at 80 MPH. If women continue to enter into the work force as they are now, you will continue to have the elements that contribute to skyrocketing divorce rates, broken homes, miserable cat women, less community organization, and half-raised children.

What you are arguing for is liberalism. You are a liberal. Your argument for equality and egalitarianism is more Christian-like than what I am suggesting.

Good day.

April 07, 2012, 03:37:34 PM

Already addressed but this is a poor excuse for poor behavior.  The spirit of death metal does not include double standards or threats of physical violence from behind the safety of a keyboard.  This kind of behavior is common on the Internet but I expect better from you.

Not an E-threat. A statement of how a gentleman deals with insults of that kind to his family, nothing more. There are standards that cannot be enforced online that would in reality.

April 07, 2012, 03:38:56 PM

Already addressed but this is a poor excuse for poor behavior.  The spirit of death metal does not include double standards or threats of physical violence from behind the safety of a keyboard.  This kind of behavior is common on the Internet but I expect better from you.

Not an E-threat. A statement of how a gentleman deals with insults of that kind to his family, nothing more. There are standards that cannot be enforced online that would in reality.

You insult every family for unleashing masses of women into the workforce. You want corrosive ideals.

April 07, 2012, 03:42:54 PM

Women should be taught to love motherhood, but we should never restrict them from anything. This is an advanced society we seek. Fuck your Christian values.

Now now, lets not present out manners as if we had an 80 IQ.    ;)

Yes, we seek an advanced society. One in which people are happier. However, what you really want is to keep on the same dead-end road we're hurtling down currently. Well, there is a thick brick wall at the end of this road, and we're approaching it at 80 MPH. If women continue to enter into the work force as they are now, you will continue to have the elements that contribute to skyrocketing divorce rates, broken homes, miserable cat women, less community organization, and half-raised children.

What you are arguing for is liberalism. You are a liberal. Your argument for equality and egalitarianism is more Christian-like than what I am suggesting.

Good day.

I am arguing for an outgrowth of classic pre-Christian roles in a society that no longer needs "warriors". Not liberalism. Liberalism and Conservatism are Christian systems set in opposition to each other. I am arguing for a naturalist approach. Again, I would ask gender roles be honored and celebrated. The majority of people would align themselves naturally in which case. This is nothing like the liberal dynamic of today. Do not argue against my perspective by pointing at today's issues. Intellectual dishonesty. Your biblical values are tired. Evolve.

April 07, 2012, 03:44:09 PM

Already addressed but this is a poor excuse for poor behavior.  The spirit of death metal does not include double standards or threats of physical violence from behind the safety of a keyboard.  This kind of behavior is common on the Internet but I expect better from you.

You insult every family for unleashing masses of women into the workforce. You want corrosive ideals.

I want there to be a free society where gender roles are honored. Women want to be women. The current society teaches them not to be women. There is a mountain of difference here. How are you not seeing this?

April 07, 2012, 03:47:39 PM
I want there to be a free society where gender roles are honored. Women want to be women. The current society teaches them not to be women. There is a mountain of difference here. How are you not seeing this?
You're not going to get this if you let the current trend go forth.

April 07, 2012, 03:51:06 PM

Where did I say I want anything about the current trend to continue? Go back through and reread everything.

April 07, 2012, 03:55:55 PM

Where did I say I want anything about the current trend to continue? Go back through and reread everything.

No, I fully understand you do not personally WANT it, but you're allowing it to happen by wanting equality.

As long as you want masses of women in the workforce, you're working against yourself in terms of what you want.