Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Humanity 3.0

Humanity 3.0
April 05, 2012, 01:25:36 PM
Some drunk was talking about this in one of the other threads.

If we can't go back to the past, and modernity sucks, what is humanity 3.0?

I have no idea.

Re: Humanity 3.0
April 05, 2012, 01:51:52 PM
The mirage which is the well-meaning fool's goal.

April 05, 2012, 01:53:20 PM
Some drunk was talking about this in one of the other threads.

If we can't go back to the past, and modernity sucks, what is humanity 3.0?

I have no idea.

Wine. Plenty of wine.

Or, we strip away all our current morals. Traditional ones. Modern ones. Reanalyze humanity from a naturalist perspective. Liberals. Conservatives. Communists. Fascists. They've all got it wrong.

1. Venerate classical cultural traditions, where they are compatible with our modern reality. Honor European culture. Honor all cultures. End European military and cultural imperialism on the rest of world. End European cultural suicide in the West. No group is dominant over the other. But we are all different, and should be allowed to exist. Stop imposing post-slave culture onto blacks and impressionable idiot white kids. Stop flooding our lands with more than we can assimilate.

2. Value equality for women. This does not mean have women act like men. Woman-kind has been taught to hate themselves because of Christianity browbeating them over the sins of an imaginary rib woman. Real women deserve a place at the table, and the chance to complete in the workforce and intellectual fields as much as anyone else, free from sexism, but the differences in gender rolls should be appreciated, not disowned. It is unnatural and destructive, just like the idea women have no place in any place that doesn't have an oven. Equity feminism. Not Gender feminism. There is a mountain of difference.

3. Nature should be aggressively protected. If protecting a forest means a community has high unemployment when the factory is shut down, then move somewhere else. Our planet must be protected for future generations. Be not a cancer on this earth.

4. The food industry so it is both eco-friendly and healthier.

5. The media should be calibrated to protect nuclear family values, naturalism, environmentalism, science and the arts. End anti-culturalism, pseudo-culturalism, or any other euphemism for so called multiculturalism.

6. Seriously, the TV needs cleaned up and toned down BIG time. Classical music prime time specials. 700 club banned from the airwaves.

7. Move away from dated dogmas like monotheism and Christianity. The shit is bunk. Bibles should be a thing we read about in history class.

8. End Zionism. Do that, most of the other things here will happen anyway. No need to be nasty, just increase Israel's population by a half million or so. The scientists can stay, but the media figures and bankers all gotta go to the Levant. They wanted a state, they can go there.

9. Stop blaming blacks for the problems slavery and the system have imposed on them as a folk. As a nation, move to end post-slavery culture and build an identity apart from the hard life of a pimp.

10. Execute every surviving president for war crimes.

Those are ten things off the top of my head. Or we could just go with the George Guidestones. They're close enough.

April 06, 2012, 02:48:10 AM
I doubt external forces will resolve this.

How do humans motivate themselves to grow into Humanity 3.0?

April 06, 2012, 02:52:55 AM
By seriously avoiding having to do it all again in Humanity 4.0.

April 06, 2012, 02:55:08 AM
I doubt external forces will resolve this.

How do humans motivate themselves to grow into Humanity 3.0?

Exposing ourselves as a species to these ideas before the collapse. This is the real function of Ron Paul. People have to be made aware it is all a lie. Once that is established, then we can discuss the truth.

April 06, 2012, 11:23:51 AM
People don't have to be aware of anything.  People need to be shot.

We are on the way to destruction; there is no chance to survive, make our time.  Ha ha ha.  Resources will run out and war will commence.  Humanity 3.0 will scrabble through the ashes of our civilisation.

April 06, 2012, 11:34:31 AM
Kill everybody
Humanity is lost
Exterminate, depopulate
no matter what the cost
Kill everybody
Society is dead
Put it down forever
with a bullet to the head

April 06, 2012, 12:21:29 PM
It's a good sentiment.

I think there's two components to humanity 3.0:

(1) Getting rid of the threats.

This includes destructive quasi-superpower contenders like China, the Pan-Slavic front, and the Middle Eastern Oil Axis.

It also means removing the idiots, criminals, parasites, liars, cheats, predators, pedophiles, and fools from our own society.

It also means racial-ethnic segregation and deportation with reparations.

Finally, when we've pared our population down to the over-120s who can be effective, it means paring out the spoiled moral degenerates and secretly hateful peop;le.

(2) Pushing ourselves farther.

We need to expect much greater abilities from ourselves and discipline ourselves to this end.

Robert Fripp + Lamarck is all you need to know here; it's the path to Nietzsche's overman.

As Nietzsche noted, this part starts with a clearer philosophy, which coincidentally is also needed for part #1.

That's not an easy path but it's a clear one.

To fix anything: destroy the useless, make more of the useful, and have a goal.

April 06, 2012, 06:38:05 PM

Finally, when we've pared our population down to the over-120s who can be effective, it means paring out the spoiled moral degenerates and secretly hateful peop;le.

Who will I argue with on ANUS.com then?

April 07, 2012, 12:49:51 AM
Don't know, but we'll miss you.

April 07, 2012, 02:43:43 AM
Like popping fish in a barrel.

April 07, 2012, 03:19:23 AM
For my part, I have become fond of forest-camouflage and longbows.

April 07, 2012, 03:53:50 AM
Humanity 3.0 will largely be like Idiocracy, with pockets of nationalists.

and the chance to complete in the workforce

Women serve best at home and in the community as organizers. Mass involvement of women in the workforce has shown to be disastrous in many ways.

Stop blaming blacks for the problems slavery and the system have imposed on them as a folk.

load of bunk

blacks fail because they are caught up in titanic victim mentality

oh and they're IQs tend to be lower (80s range). There are studies confirming this to be true.

Finally, when we've pared our population down to the over-120s who can be effective, it means paring out the spoiled moral degenerates and secretly hateful people.

Eh, people in the 95-110 IQ range can be very useful. Have these people do everything besides really important stuff. Have the 115+ people run things. Simple as that.

Pan-Slavic front

I think you may be throwing a potentially useful ally under the bus.

April 07, 2012, 06:07:47 AM
Humanity 3.0 will largely be like Idiocracy, with pockets of nationalists.

and the chance to complete in the workforce

Women serve best at home and in the community as organizers. Mass involvement of women in the workforce has shown to be disastrous in many ways.

Your stupidity on this has already been addressed. If you told me while I was playing with my daughter at the park she didn't deserve the same opportunity as my son I'd smile, tell her to ignore the stinky and scary man, but if I ever ran into again without her I'd break your fucking jaw.

Women should be taught to love motherhood, but we should never restrict them from anything. This is an advanced society we seek. Fuck your Christian values.

Stop blaming blacks for the problems slavery and the system have imposed on them as a folk.

load of bunk
blacks fail because they are caught up in titanic victim mentality
oh and they're IQs tend to be lower (80s range). There are studies confirming this to be true.

The victim mentality is created by their corrupt leaders and churches and the concept of liberalism. IE the system. It prevents them from standing up and rising. They were taught to sit and wait to be fed by slavery, and instead of being liberated, they've been turned into the proletariat by liberalism. You focus on those IQ tests all you want, and ignore the fact any cultural group caught in this situation would act just the same. Again, the oppressor wants this, so he can go unnoticed. Suckered again.

The enemies of all American races are the same.