Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Attention "nihilists"

Re: Attention "nihilists"
April 07, 2012, 05:40:01 PM
If the roles were reversed in a family, where they both love the children, but the male stayed home while the female worked, is there an issue there?  I'd have no issue being a "house dad". And if my wife were to be the bread winner, so be it.

I guess it could work for a couple of years before the wife starts to get antsy. Women are not smaller men. For that matter, even though it may seem intellectually sound, I'm unsure very many men would actually be okay with being a house-dad even if they jumped at the opportunity. Such a man makes himself undesirable.

There is no equality, you've simply inverted the roles that work, that fulfill people and raise excellent generations, that are frankly hardwired. There's a reason all societies are patriarchies, even those with maternal lineage or households headed by females. There is never a matriarchical polity. Working from liberal first principles, two views; both horribly wrong, follow. 1) We have advanced enough now to leave this inequality behind (translated: we have changed the fabric of our beings by wishing it were so. It's about as sensible as trying to stop a truck with your mind). Or 2) This inequality has been imposed each time it has existed, hence there is a gigantic moral burden on the male sex to correct it. Both draw from the same root, one is your good feminism, one is "gender feminism". There is no real difference.

April 07, 2012, 05:43:31 PM
Wolfie confuses 'feminism' with 'femininity'.
The simplest answer is usually the truest.
There's nothing feminine about feminism.
Squawk!

April 07, 2012, 09:45:16 PM
Stupid, barbaric, Christian, and for proles in trailer parks  :

- Restrict their voting rights to local elections.
- No education higher than high school. The higher IQ ones may go on to higher learning if they wish, but these would be very few.

You're making massive jumps in logic to try to say these things are "Christian".

Non-Christian civilizations have done this before.

Women competing with men in the intellectual fields and arts hurts nothing

Mass employment of women = what we have now, which are herds of miserable women that do busy-work behind desks. This is not a life. This is not harnessing the essence of femininity into its most potent form, which is nurturing and organizing the community through family action.

there is no denying this

Mass employment and education for most women helps lead to the destruction of the family

April 07, 2012, 10:03:34 PM
There are reasons why stay at home dads is a bad idea.

The woman will lose respect for him. This doesn't even really work when the wife earns far more than the husband. How many women will support the whole family, (not only in terms of food and necessities but entertainment too), and not eventually either cheat on the husband or divorce him. It doesn't even matter if he is the best dad in the world. Women are heartless when it comes to this shit. wolfie, watch "Blue Valentine"

Secondly, women can't do everything that men can. I'm sorry. Part of why so many great things have been made and done by men is because it all comes back in a circular fashion to pussy for them. They sublimate their sexual desires to work, conquer the world, to become something, in order to get a woman. As soon as a woman is born her face will give her everything and more out of life.
How many women will do the dirty jobs like plumbing or construction work.. work that we would  never be able to do without in any form of society unless we wanted to piss in the bushes again? No, they just take the clean (and useless) ones. 

April 07, 2012, 10:10:11 PM
The Economics of Women in the Workforce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNURDy_uGu8

April 07, 2012, 10:32:41 PM
How many of you guys are or have ever been married or in long term relationships?
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

April 07, 2012, 10:40:02 PM
How many of you guys are or have ever been married or in long term relationships?

Have been for the past 3 years.

April 07, 2012, 10:45:01 PM
Four marriages, three being for shit, since in pre-political days, I didn't realize that all were left-wing activists.
The fourth, now in its 15th. year, is a wonder to behold.
A wife, that likes being a woman, loves being a housewife, sees her role as one of support, for a man she puts ahead of herself.
With the result that the man she loves can spend his time becoming a better man, rather than wasting his every waking hour in neurotic domestic combat.
Squawk!

April 07, 2012, 11:15:35 PM
Four marriages, three being for shit, since in pre-political days, I didn't realize that all were left-wing activists.
The fourth, now in its 15th. year, is a wonder to behold.
A wife, that likes being a woman, loves being a housewife, sees her role as one of support, for a man she puts ahead of herself.
With the result that the man she loves can spend his time becoming a better man, rather than wasting his every waking hour in neurotic domestic combat.

How does she feel about your endless hours on a bizarre heavy metal site?
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

April 07, 2012, 11:52:49 PM
She encourages my self-development, and is amazed at it.
She is not dependent upon me, nor me upon her.
Squawk!

April 08, 2012, 03:05:29 AM
Mass employment of women = what we have now, which are herds of miserable women that do busy-work behind desks.

And even when they're competent, they usually miss the forest for the trees, which enhances tedium but nothing else.