Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

MIT researchers predict ‘global economic collapse’ by 2030

A new study from researchers at Jay W. Forrester's institute at MIT says that the world could suffer from "global economic collapse" and "precipitous population decline" if people continue to consume the world's resources at the current pace.

Smithsonian Magazine writes that Australian physicist Graham Turner says "the world is on track for disaster" and that current evidence coincides with a famous, and in some quarters, infamous, academic report from 1972 entitled, "The Limits to Growth."

"There is a very clear warning bell being rung here," Turner said. "We are not on a sustainable trajectory."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/next-great-depression-mit-researchers-predict-global-economic-190352944.html

Then comes Rahowa.

I'm tired of you're racism Wolfgang. I cry for all the innocent children you hurt.

Rahowa... what a tired idea.

What comes next is the great thinning out of the human population. Bottleneck 3.0

Rahowa... what a tired idea.

What comes next is the great thinning out of the human population. Bottleneck 3.0

I was being facetious. However, when shit gets really hairy, shit is gonna get really hairy. Ultimately though, North Africa is gonna be a pleasant place to live in 150 years as a land of Europeanized Arabs and Africans who are the children of all the people kicked the holy hell out of those places.

It's funny how the things they warned us of in the 1920s, 1930s, 1940s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s have finally come to pass. Ecological catastrophe, collapse of society, and financial ruin. It's just taking them time to arrive, and the voters are so stupid and cowardly they would prefer to avoid dealing with the problem until it blows up in their faces. Democracy really is a genius in disguise.