Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Georgia Guidestones

Georgia Guidestones
April 05, 2012, 03:05:58 PM
The Georgia Guidestones is a large granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. A message comprising ten guides is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages' scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs.

History

In June 1979, an unknown person or persons under the pseudonym R. C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the structure.[2]

Inscriptions

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!

Re: Georgia Guidestones
April 05, 2012, 03:15:05 PM
That bolded one is the only tenant on the guide stone that gave me pause, but a half billion educated elites could all learn and employ Latin or French or English as lingua franca and maintain their own languages and culture.

People, many people in Europe and other places know 2 or 3 languages already.

Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

April 05, 2012, 05:52:30 PM
Anyone can pay someone to engrave things on a stone.

Look at cemeteries for example.
I don't know about you guys, but I love my under-120s. They're so cute and funny. Just yesterday one stole my GPS unit and another one took a dump in my yard. Ha ha, they're such cards.

NHA

April 05, 2012, 06:06:24 PM
500,000,000 seems really low.

Just need to ship some fuckers to mars already.

April 05, 2012, 11:58:58 PM

It would be less vague, less open to political-flavor-of-the-day re-reinterpretations to just cut to the chase. Leaders lead. Fighters fight. Builders build. Defectives out. I totally understand if this is impossible for our existing defectives to support.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

April 06, 2012, 12:02:31 AM
Defectives "out". How Spartan. The uncontacted tribes still practice this in force.

But in reality, in a civilized advanced society of gentlemen, what way could we do this? Who are the defectives, and what do you mean exactly by "out"?
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

April 06, 2012, 12:40:33 AM
Is your application of the term gentlemen a synonym for human or are you distinguishing between those fit for civil society and those who are otherwise? Just asking.

Also, how is this civilized advanced society of gentlemen utopian idealism you put forth going to be accomplished? It has never existed to my knowledge.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

April 06, 2012, 12:49:38 AM
Is your application of the term gentlemen a synonym for human or are you distinguishing between those fit for civil society and those who are otherwise? Just asking.

Also, how is this civilized advanced society of gentlemen utopian idealism you put forth going to be accomplished? It has never existed to my knowledge.

Sterilization. :)

Aint gotta hurt nobody.

Only consequence of that course of action would be a tremendous wave of self destruction after five or so years passed and it became clear 80% of the world population couldn't reproduce anymore. Many people would default to tremendous levels of antisocial behavior.

Say we could get the population under control, and we have an established society that is healthy and civilized, how do we remove defectives?
Lettin' nillas know.

April 06, 2012, 03:05:21 AM

I just noticed the world court segment was bolded here in the OP. This simply speaks to a planet of elites who no longer need to shoot each other to settle disagreements. With a half billion, there would be plenty of room and resources. I envision libertarian principles applied to international relations. This isn't some scary NWO idea. This is a logical next step in our species where hopefully we can end large scale wars and endless sectarian conflicts.

Conservationist, address the specific issues with the other precepts kindly.
Lettin' nillas know.

April 06, 2012, 03:13:10 AM
Before the useful idiots whined themselves into positions of authority, we used to fight wars to dispose of our population surpluses lest everyone starve slowly. Now, stupidly, we dispose of our vast mechanized food surpluses on The Eternal Poor whos populations grow so large so quickly they outstrip the surplus food and ability to deliver to them we made them dependent upon. Finally, we lament the results of our own formerly self-congratulatory, but ultimately in the results phase, bad behaviour.

(Reuters) - Global food prices rose in March for a third straight month with more hikes to come, the UN's food agency said on Thursday, adding to fears of hunger and a new wave of social unrest in poor countries.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/world-food-prices-rise-march-082450934.html

April 06, 2012, 03:36:06 AM
Sterilization chemicals in food aid,

thanks.

- signed everyone.
Lettin' nillas know.

April 06, 2012, 03:43:29 AM
Better and without the cartoon viciousness: from now on, no more food aid. Ever.

April 06, 2012, 05:15:41 AM
I know more/as much about hunger and starvation than probably anybody else in the 'civilized' world.
This is a fact. I know it, you don't, so leave the arguments out.
Another fact, is that I never resorted to robbing anyone else, or demanding support from others.
I either hunter/gatherered, or sat down in the dust to await developments/change of circumstances.
And I am not dead.
This proves, to me, that hunger/starvation is not so bad, and people could endure it/find their way out of it, without 'aid'.
The worst that could happen is that they/some of them, would die.
And contrary to Western fear/paranoia, dying is really very easy/painless.

Humanitarianism is utter crap. It does far more harm than good, and serves the humanitarian far more than it serves humanity.
Squawk!

April 06, 2012, 12:24:25 PM
This proves, to me, that hunger/starvation is not so bad, and people could endure it/find their way out of it, without 'aid'.

In fact, it's better for them to do so, so that evolution continues.

Some GG thoughts:

Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

Vague. Improve abilities. Diversity will naturally exist.

Unite humanity with a living new language.

No, thank you. We are not all one. We can have an international language like English or Latin.

Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.

"Reason" is an Enlightenment value.

Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

No international courts please.

See above.

Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

Sounds like Fox News. Not a bad idea, but an obvious one.

VAGUE. Also, wrong. "Rights" = Enlightenment. They don't exist.

Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.

Giant bong hits.

Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Too hippy. I prefer the German law.