Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Georgia Guidestones

Re: Georgia Guidestones
April 06, 2012, 06:35:11 PM
Stop. Most of those sound exactly like stuff printed on ANUS for the last ten years.

You sound like Fox News.

April 06, 2012, 06:39:22 PM
Gotta say, I find nothing at all wrong with "Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite" and "Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature".  Just because it's "hippy" doesn't mean it's a bad idea.  If it were, you could get all of the hippies out of the Green parties by showing them how the Nazis were the first party with an environmental platform to take power in modern Europe.

April 06, 2012, 06:43:41 PM
Gotta say, I find nothing at all wrong with "Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite" and "Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature".  Just because it's "hippy" doesn't mean it's a bad idea.  If it were, you could get all of the hippies out of the Green parties by showing them how the Nazis were the first party with an environmental platform to take power in modern Europe.

exactly.

Because something has been called "liberal" or "hippy" by the powers we're trying to destroy doesn't mean it is inherently bad.

This is the fucking point of nihilism gentlemen. The triforce is truth, and gannon has separated truth and split up chunks of it into every ideology. Wade through the dungeons of all ideas, slay the beasts, and take back the triforce.

April 06, 2012, 07:25:30 PM
It is not that these are bad things, it is that they are empty statements. They make no sense. Prizing "truth, beauty and love" is something both a feminist and a nazi could agree on, while their actions have no parity.

April 06, 2012, 07:54:16 PM
"Seeking harmony with the infinite"?  Doesn't get more Romantic than that.

April 06, 2012, 07:58:45 PM
How about:
"Seeking harmony with the infinite, you lazy fucking wiener"?
Now that's romantic.

April 06, 2012, 08:02:07 PM
"Seeking harmony with the infinite" by recognizing that we are all individuals who can do anything if we just put our mind to it.
"Seeking harmony with the infinite" by becoming ascetics and pondering the nature of reality.
"Seeking harmony with the infinite" by worshipping God.
"Seeking harmony with the infinite" by recognizing a single, absolute reality.
"Seeking harmony with the infinite" by smoking weed all day.

April 06, 2012, 08:04:20 PM
"Seeking harmony with the infinite"?  Doesns't get more Romantic than that.

I know, and it rules. I dig the romanticism of metal and anus.com, but in doing so I don't want to simply go back to dated styles of rule. The concepts of romanticizing the glory of the past and returning to a facsimile of the past are not the same, nor should they be.

April 07, 2012, 12:47:35 AM
I don't think anyone here wants a "facsimile" of the past. But the principles from the past make better sense than what we're doing now, so we should return to them. It's as simple as switching one way of life for another.

April 07, 2012, 02:00:09 AM
Facsimile! The dreaded "F" word, that nobody understands, any more.