Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

ANUS.COM, why do you want to kill me?

ANUS.COM, why do you want to kill me?
April 07, 2012, 04:19:50 AM
I've never taken an IQ test, but I found a site that matches your SAT score with different IQ scores and it came up that I have an IQ score of 111. My question here is, why do you want me to die?

I'm not dumb. My teachers always have said I'm a good writer. I'm just really bad with math and shit. I love reading, but I must admit, I probably play videogames more than I read.

I love life, and I know I have something to give back to the world, no matter what you guys say. I walk dogs for a local animal shelter and am an all-around a nice guy.

Not that I'm concerned I'll be the victim of your idiocide. Good luck convincing all those +120s to kill their friends and family.

I come here for smart discussion with fellow metalheads, but honestly, what the fuck is up with this genocide shit?

Re: ANUS.COM, why do you want to kill me?
April 07, 2012, 04:29:37 AM
I don't want to kill you. And even if I did, convincing a civilized modern society killing you is impossible. Humanity is better than this. White people are better than this. When we were not, we committed crimes against other groups that has allowed a specific opportunist to exploit those crimes and the natural and healthy collective guilt against us. Advocating a return to those crimes is not evolving. It is doing exactly what the opportunist wants.

Personally speaking, I rocked a 124 based on my last test, but 111 is a great IQ. You're just fine. Above average. An overman. I got yo back nigga.

All the genocide talk here is from nerds behind a computer who listen to classical music and think doing so is equivalent to a Eucharist ritual where they consume the body of Beethoven and thus can lay claim to his absolute genius.

April 07, 2012, 04:37:12 AM
If IQ was any measure of a man, and I was one to compare, you'd all be morons.
That said, it is what it is: somebody else's idea of the worth of somebody else.
N/A. End of story.
True value lies in the lack of damage one leaves in one's wake.
The quality of what one builds, in passing.
How closely to one's nose a bird will perch.
A spider rescued from a burning log.

These IQ genociders are just trying to figure some reasonable method of population control.
But not being very smart, it is proving something of a challenge.
At least they are trying.

April 07, 2012, 04:45:31 AM
I don't want to kill you. And even if I did, convincing a civilized modern society killing you is impossible. Humanity is better than this. White people are better than this. When we were not, we committed crimes against other groups that has allowed a specific opportunist to exploit those crimes and the natural and healthy collective guilt against us. Advocating a return to those crimes is not evolving. It is doing exactly what the opportunist wants.
You're fuckin' right, it'd be like Zionism  but for stupid people. Is that what ANUS wants?

Personally speaking, I rocked a 124 based on my last test, but 111 is a great IQ. You're just fine. Above average. An overman. I got yo back nigga.
Thanks brother.

All the genocide talk here is from nerds behind a computer who listen to classical music and think doing so is equivalent to a Eucharist ritual where they consume the body of Beethoven and thus can lay claim to his absolute genius.
Seriously, it's like everyone on here has a massive inferiority complex and just want to circlejerk eachother about how much better they are than the "proles".

Crow, I know whatever I build will never be remembered, but nonetheless I still have to try. Not just for my own sake, but for the sake of everyone else.

And yeah... Genocide is the easy way out. AKA the fag's way out ;)

April 07, 2012, 05:21:11 AM
Why do you claim to know that nothing you build will be remembered?
You might consider building something that will be remembered.
Such things do happen.
I plan to do exactly that.
Probably some philosophy/spiritual based breakthrough, that nobody ever quite managed, before.
By the ridicule I so often run into on forums, I know I must be on the right track.

April 07, 2012, 06:49:17 AM
I've never taken an IQ test, but I found a site that matches your SAT score with different IQ scores and it came up that I have an IQ score of 111. My question here is, why do you want me to die?

I'm not dumb. My teachers always have said I'm a good writer. I'm just really bad with math and shit. I love reading, but I must admit, I probably play videogames more than I read.

I love life, and I know I have something to give back to the world, no matter what you guys say. I walk dogs for a local animal shelter and am an all-around a nice guy.

Not that I'm concerned I'll be the victim of your idiocide. Good luck convincing all those +120s to kill their friends and family.

I come here for smart discussion with fellow metalheads, but honestly, what the fuck is up with this genocide shit?

it's save-the-trees stuff taken to the eXtreme. exercising freedom of speech or something.

Follow what you're good at. Achieve your potential. Contribute all you can. etc etc etc

it's just a number

April 07, 2012, 11:53:33 AM

Be careful with those. There is a high correlation between SAT and IQ, but it's susceptible to whether you test well and is not determinative.

If you want to know your IQ, there is one way:

(1) Go to a qualified psychologist who gives such tests. They will assess you for level of test anxiety, among other things.
(2) Get them to administer and score the test.
(3) Ask them about the veracity of the results. They will have additional data here.

Stay away from online IQ tests.

Stay away from correlative IQ tests.

April 07, 2012, 05:11:40 PM
I don't want to kill you, at least so far. :P

I personally think the "genocide the under 120s" mantra is childish. IQ is but one measure of a worthy human being. Using it as the only measure is fallacy. It should be part of the criteria in determining a person's worth, not the entirety of it.

Take Conservationist's advice. I had an IQ test administered to me when I was 14-15 years old. It was not just intellect they measured, but creativity, problem solving, abstract reasoning, and all sorts of other areas. If I remember correctly, I scored a 121.

April 07, 2012, 05:30:04 PM
I personally think the "genocide the under 120s" mantra is childish. IQ is but one measure of a worthy human being. Using it as the only measure is fallacy.

It's not being used as the only measure.

It's simply a cutoff, saying that below this point the only thinking that exists is incompatible with the level of thinking needed by our future society.

It takes the top 20-40% by intelligence in the west.

Other filtering should then occur. I have no problems gassing pedos, perverts, criminals, parasites, liars, fools and assorted douchebags no matter how high their intelligence.

This isn't a Christian "measure of a worthy human being" activity. It's a "you must be this tall to go on this ride" type activity. People under 120 do not belong at college (ask any experienced educator) and they are the foundation for failure in future societies. Drown them in swamps or exile them to Africa, but don't make me beholden to them.

April 07, 2012, 05:34:03 PM
I'm not a regular poster, but I've been visiting anus.com since 2002, mostly for reading about Metal (the DLA is still unmatched for recommending the highest quality Metal.)

However, I feel that the best and most simple, easy to implement philosophy would be: "make yourself necessary to someone, and a burden to none," which I believe is a Ralph Waldo Emerson quote, but I have always remembered it and taken it to heart. If everyone lived by this credo, then we truly would all be "overmen,": self sufficient and useful to others in a mutual way. The problem with the world is difficult to deny: too many stupid people. Stupid people will forever require others to care for them, and these same undermen will procreate at a far greater rate than the smarter people. How do you deal with this? I don't have a clue.

April 07, 2012, 05:35:14 PM

April 07, 2012, 05:40:41 PM
What a tragic waste of firewood.

"make yourself necessary to someone, and a burden to none,"
Make yourself useful to someone, and a burden to none.

April 07, 2012, 05:51:47 PM
IQ is not irrelevant, but it is not the most relevant aspect when considering a person's worth. I feel to do this is to be entirely misguided. Then we would have people thinking another person's decision is best based on a number, not on if what he is saying is correct (other types of intelligence, better values, practical experience, courage).

April 07, 2012, 06:06:43 PM
What a tragic waste of firewood.

"make yourself necessary to someone, and a burden to none,"
Make yourself useful to someone, and a burden to none.

Thank you. But the difference is negligible.

April 07, 2012, 06:38:07 PM
Do you think so?
I feel the difference is considerable.
Anything, if it has any value, can be taken to the next level.
Which is probably why I react, the way I do, to "quotations".
The quoted thing is the best the originator could do, at the time.
Its purpose, hopefully, and possibly, is to enable further development.
Along with the possibility that the developer will get it wrong.
And we see his happen, so often.
With those who quote others.
Don't you think?