Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

ANUS.COM, why do you want to kill me?

Re: ANUS.COM, why do you want to kill me?
April 07, 2012, 07:32:12 PM
IQ is not irrelevant, but it is not the most relevant aspect when considering a person's worth. I feel to do this is to be entirely misguided. Then we would have people thinking another person's decision is best based on a number, not on if what he is saying is correct (other types of intelligence, better values, practical experience, courage).

You ignored what was stated right above you.

120 is just the idea of a baseline minimum for a future society. It also makes a catchy round number.

April 07, 2012, 08:11:24 PM
STEPS TO A BETTER WORLD

1) Kill off all the under 120s
2) Kill off all the pedophiles
3) Kill off all the criminals
4) Isolate douchebags in New York
5) Isolate all the fools and liars in New York
6) Nuclear halo over Austin

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WORLD IT WOULD BE

April 07, 2012, 08:20:59 PM
You forgot LA

April 07, 2012, 10:55:37 PM
Conservationist, I find it sad that a willful, intelligent person like yourself is devoted to a lost cause like mass murder. Not only is your fantasy completely bunk from from a practical standpoint -- How one is supposed to go about killing off five billion people without taking down civilization along with it is beyond me -- but also from a moral standpoint. Such an action would taint humanity's collective conscience, if you will. From that point on in this hypothetical human history, people would be desensitized to that act of killing and murder. It would be seen as a normal way to solve your problems ("Hm, I don't like this person, I think I'll just kill him"). It'd be a society of sociopaths. What a hideous world that would be.

April 07, 2012, 11:01:07 PM
Good points.
But the one you miss is that it isn't all just about humans.
The planet, and what is left of its wildlife, take center stage, here.
If the only thing humans are able to achieve, is the elimination of everything else, who gives a toss about the survival of their civilization?

I disagree with Conservationist's position, vehemently.
But until I come up with a more effective idea, then I am compelled to give it consideration.
Not that what I may think means squat.
I consider, that's all.
Unemotionally.

April 07, 2012, 11:07:27 PM
STEPS TO A BETTER WORLD

1) Kill off all the under 120s
2) Kill off all the pedophiles
3) Kill off all the criminals
4) Isolate douchebags in New York
5) Isolate all the fools and liars in New York
6) Nuclear halo over Austin

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WORLD IT WOULD BE

Take NYC minus Brooklyn and jettison that and LI from the rest of NY. The state itself is a beautiful place, too bad that NYC and LI determine most of the laws.

April 07, 2012, 11:12:01 PM
Conservationist, I find it sad that a willful, intelligent person like yourself is devoted to a lost cause like mass murder. Not only is your fantasy completely bunk from from a practical standpoint -- How one is supposed to go about killing off five billion people without taking down civilization along with it is beyond me -- but also from a moral standpoint. Such an action would taint humanity's collective conscience, if you will. From that point on in this hypothetical human history, people would be desensitized to that act of killing and murder would be seen as a normal way to solve your problems ("Hm, I don't like this person, I think I'll just kill him"). It'd be a society of sociopaths. What a hideous world that would be.

Nailed it.

April 07, 2012, 11:13:13 PM
New York is certainly a beautiful state.
Brooklyn, apparently is overrun with hipsters, though -> http://diehipster.wordpress.com/
Take a quick look and remember to leave before it terminally sarcasticizes you :)
Burn the link, and never go there again.
We raise healthy chickens here.
Organic, free-range, bolshevic chickens.

April 07, 2012, 11:15:14 PM
What's with the picture of Jesus, Wolfie?
I didn't think you dealt with such comic-book stuff.
(Ostentatiously fails to notice colour of Jesus, to impress others with tolerance-level).

April 07, 2012, 11:15:45 PM
New York is certainly a beautiful state.
Brooklyn, apparently is overrun with hipsters, though -> http://diehipster.wordpress.com/
Take a quick look and remember to leave before it terminally sarcasticizes you :)
Burn the link, and never go there again.
We raise healthy chickens here.
Organic, free-range, bolshevic chickens.

Kick the hipsters out of Brooklyn. Should've mentioned that. It's an area which I must confess I'm including only for personal preference; many happy memories there.

April 08, 2012, 02:32:40 AM
Conservationist, I find it sad that a willful, intelligent person like yourself is devoted to a lost cause like mass murder. Not only is your fantasy completely bunk from from a practical standpoint -- How one is supposed to go about killing off five billion people without taking down civilization along with it is beyond me -- but also from a moral standpoint. Such an action would taint humanity's collective conscience, if you will. From that point on in this hypothetical human history, people would be desensitized to that act of killing and murder would be seen as a normal way to solve your problems ("Hm, I don't like this person, I think I'll just kill him"). It'd be a society of sociopaths. What a hideous world that would be.

Nailed it.

If you're so sensitive about death, why are you listening to death metal?

I don't think that the  the killing off of billions will  take down civilisation. Genghis Khan bled off china yet their civilisation didn't collapse. Humanity has suffer a lot through history but I have always thrive to this day. This will not change.

I'm not saying it is necessary a good solution, but if nothing is changed, billions will die of hunger and through civil wars. And I don't think country like China will stay their arms crossed when they will be up against the wall. Blood will be spilt no matter what decision we choose. But in the end it will all be our fate too because we are mortals after all. We all have to remember this.

Let's say we scrap that solution: what would you do to change the curring way the world is heading?

April 08, 2012, 02:40:01 AM
I prefer sterilization and other methods of preventing reproduction to mass-murder.  Call me an over sensitive, Christian moralist but I can't condone murder, it seems to be, for most people a sign of psychological dysfunction.  I can see how some people would benefit from killing in a frenzied battle but industrialized slaughter doesn't sit well with me, I don't even like the meat industry.  Obviously the population needs to be reduced/stabilized, reproductive control seems to me to be the most effective and practical way to bring this about.

April 08, 2012, 02:53:01 AM
Forcing the defectives into woodchippers would deliver the same end results, plus nice mulch for reforestation, so what difference does it make really?

April 08, 2012, 03:03:18 AM
Conservationist, I find it sad that a willful, intelligent person like yourself is devoted to a lost cause like mass murder.

Who are you trying to convince?

April 08, 2012, 03:06:07 AM
I prefer sterilization and other methods of preventing reproduction to mass-murder.  Call me an over sensitive, Christian moralist but I can't condone murder, it seems to be, for most people a sign of psychological dysfunction.  I can see how some people would benefit from killing in a frenzied battle but industrialized slaughter doesn't sit well with me, I don't even like the meat industry.  Obviously the population needs to be reduced/stabilized, reproductive control seems to me to be the most effective and practical way to bring this about.

You're not maladjusted.