Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

ANUS.COM, why do you want to kill me?

NHA

Re: ANUS.COM, why do you want to kill me?
April 08, 2012, 04:33:38 PM
Fantastical masturbation at its finest!

Really i'd just settle for:

1.) Cities that are engineered by people who aren't complete morons. Cities made for cars instead of people really just need to fuck off already.
2.) Genetic engineering and classic eugenics being applied to separate population groups with a baseline reference population that hasn't been modified for backup purposes.
3.) Food ingredients that actually have flavor. Someone want to explain why all of the ingredients in the U.S. taste like shit compared to a lot of European countries?
4.) A non bloated government.
5.) Filter all the morons out of low positions of authority somehow. My god I've seen some rock stupid cops in the past and its pretty scary to think they're running around with guns haha.

BTW why don't people like Austin? Isn't it supposed to be the nicest city in TX? Too much douchebag newmoney walking around?

Also the people crying about having the earth 80% natural are total hippie fags! Although i'd prefer that to sprawling urban wasteland. Luckily not all cities look like Los Angeles. 

April 08, 2012, 04:38:06 PM
Can we stop entertaining these faggot fairytale genocide notions all together? This is just assbabble at this point. Because Conservationist is the corpse of SRP doesn't mean we need to devote excessive time to his ramblings today. Niilla needs to start smoking ganj again and chill the fuck out. Throw his ass in the boat with Varg, Slayer, Morbid Angel and the other washed up figures in metal. (except he never actually recorded anything...)
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

April 08, 2012, 05:15:32 PM
-Nuclear power and synfuels like alcohol, hydrogen, and hydrazine can avert the impending fossil fuel crisis.

None of those combined can be collected, refined and delivered to anywhere near the requirements currently met by fossil fuels. We're talking closer to 10% range and that is optimally, not anywhere close to three quarters or four fifths. Who in this broke, fuel-starved world is going to bankroll your multi-trillion dollar total infrastructure conversion anyway? The principle cause of any fossil fuels crisis is too many people in the world tapping in. Unlike with the fuel shortage problem, the population problem we do have the means to solve.
The manufacturing needs of the US when WWII started must have seemed insurmountable at first, but they were nonetheless accomplished, because they were necessary.

April 08, 2012, 05:18:42 PM
Humanity has also gone through bottlenecks more extreme than what is being proposed before.

They were at the hands of nature.

We have now eliminated that option.

We do this, or die out.

NHA: your reforms are never going to happen in a democracy. You voted against convenience!!1! -- you get the point. It drives me nuts.

"ANOTHER nature preserve?! But I want a second home!!"

April 09, 2012, 03:30:01 AM
"ANOTHER nature preserve?! But I want a second home!!"

Yes. But part of the problem is that the intellectual, religious and political elites of earlier centuries failed in their duties. In their complacence and lack of direction, they failed to ensure proper acculturation of sane social ideology. In this void, others stepped in and asserted the ideologies of humanism and utilitarianism. These norms now form the perspective you're describing. The problem, then, is one of people's expectations. Everyone (including most 'intelligent' people) has been trained to think this way. So they need to be retrained.

Anyway, if we're going to talk about what is and is not realistic, how is it that you expect to convince enough of the population to kill off everyone below a certain IQ?

April 09, 2012, 12:01:02 PM
I've never taken an IQ test, but I found a site that matches your SAT score with different IQ scores and it came up that I have an IQ score of 111. My question here is, why do you want me to die?

I'm not dumb. My teachers always have said I'm a good writer. I'm just really bad with math and shit. I love reading, but I must admit, I probably play videogames more than I read.

I love life, and I know I have something to give back to the world, no matter what you guys say. I walk dogs for a local animal shelter and am an all-around a nice guy.

Not that I'm concerned I'll be the victim of your idiocide. Good luck convincing all those +120s to kill their friends and family.

I come here for smart discussion with fellow metalheads, but honestly, what the fuck is up with this genocide shit?

Do a real IQ test and do it a couple times, in the end you will reach an IQ level beyond your imagination. Bottom line: IQ tests are boring and most 'normal' people will reach 120 when their lives are depending on it.

May 15, 2012, 04:13:44 AM
-Nuclear power and synfuels like alcohol, hydrogen, and hydrazine can avert the impending fossil fuel crisis.

None of those combined can be collected, refined and delivered to anywhere near the requirements currently met by fossil fuels. We're talking closer to 10% range and that is optimally, not anywhere close to three quarters or four fifths. Who in this broke, fuel-starved world is going to bankroll your multi-trillion dollar total infrastructure conversion anyway? The principle cause of any fossil fuels crisis is too many people in the world tapping in. Unlike with the fuel shortage problem, the population problem we do have the means to solve.
The manufacturing needs of the US when WWII started must have seemed insurmountable at first, but they were nonetheless accomplished, because they were necessary.

They were presumed necessary for the reemployment of G.I.s. There was abundant domestic and global petrol production at the time to make it happen. It isn't so readily available now. So all the necessity in the world is not going to summon a key material or two into being that is less available than before and expected to get more difficult to obtain.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793