People love this shit because it's participative. in fact, it doesn't matter what I type here. They are looking for the list of phrases that give me a political identity. They will consider that, and try to come up with something even more unique. Very few of them will actually care about what they type except as a way to make themselves look cool. It's salesmanship, except you don't profit.
1. Monarchy/aristocracy. Democracy failed.
2. Eugenics. Under 120s need to go to third world societies.
3. Environmentalism. 75% of land must be reserved for nature.
4. Pan-nationalism. Each ethnic and religious group gets its own space.
5. Heroism. A culture of wanting to do the right thing.
This is a little rejoinder statement to make me look cool. It would work better if I had some internet memes to insert here, or maybe a photo, but I'm not that hip. Instead, I'll just type something that seems witty to moderns like, "And that's the real truth, motherfuckers!"