Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Retards & deformed people.

Retards & deformed people.
April 07, 2012, 08:42:22 PM
Whenever I see a legit retard, I try to put myself in his shoes..I wonder what it would be like to be that deficient..What would the world look like inside my head? Colors, images, random words, giggles, screaming, dripping foam. It must be like some kind of random dream to them. Some on the smarter end of the spectrum must go through hell when the hormones kick in. like being at a buffet but never getting the chance to eat. to get along in society they have to contribute to the species in whatever way a retard can without getting anything in return. Or else they'll have to be tied to a bed for life like the retards in Serbian mental hospitals.
Lets face it, most of them aren't savants.
Then there are the physically deformed but mentally capable who really get to me.They can't get out of a wheel chair with their mangled legs and it takes them 10 seconds to make one full step forward with the help of an assistant. If they are functioning cognitively, existence must be torture. They know that they exist for nothing. They know they'll never win. All they will do is keep some disabled equipment company or shortbus transit service in business. That's it. They are a burden. They have to go outside and look around at all the happy people in love and curse God or biology. They have to put up with the polite smiles, the looks, the fake sympathy. They have to be kind to everyone or no one will even look at them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo_24_qTNac This guy has made something positive out of it.. but lets face it. he will only ever exist to  "inspire" some prole  sacks of shit so that they'll stop taking things for granted. On a daily basis he has to pretend that it's all worth it.

It's literally a prison sentence. Fuck mothers who decide to have kids at age 35 and over and then try to treat them like  they're no different from anyone else.

Re: Retards & deformed people.
April 07, 2012, 09:20:33 PM
life is a prison. I bet you are more in a prison than a retard.Because  Retards are touched by the gods. They were drowned in bog in sacrifice in honor to the gods. Learn waht is a sacrifice and you will break free your cell. brain cell that is.

April 08, 2012, 08:49:13 AM
It's literally a prison sentence. Fuck mothers who decide to have kids at age 35 and over and then try to treat them like  they're no different from anyone else.

People have been breeding successfully into their 50s for centuries.

What's different?

For starters, mixing of different tribes (well, and also races, like the problem Christian Vikernes mentioned with Asian women giving birth to mischlinge Caucasians).

Also, generally unhealthy people. The soft, office-bound, risk-averse, soulless type is proliferating.

NHA

April 08, 2012, 09:38:57 AM
Being retarded lets you troll people all day without consequence.

The guy who works the register at the place i have my car serviced is retarded and every time i go in there i see him fucking with his coworkers. Its pretty hilarious because you can tell most of them want to lynch his ass but wont do anything about it.

April 08, 2012, 10:19:59 AM
Any protected category allows that: gay, black, female, retarded, obese, minority, etc.

You're un-fire-able.

April 08, 2012, 04:00:09 PM
life is a prison. I bet you are more in a prison than a retard.Because  Retards are touched by the gods. They were drowned in bog in sacrifice in honor to the gods. Learn waht is a sacrifice and you will break free your cell. brain cell that is.

God suddenly exists when we're talking about retards.. or at least as a metaphor.
Without god they're just biology's fuck ups.

April 11, 2012, 08:27:42 PM
For starters, mixing of different tribes (well, and also races, like the problem Christian Vikernes mentioned with Asian women giving birth to mischlinge Caucasians).

This is much less of an issue than

Also, generally unhealthy people. The soft, office-bound, risk-averse, soulless type is proliferating.

...that. We need to worry about breaking out of this giant collective comfort zone. Then worry about multiculturalism.

April 11, 2012, 09:11:20 PM
Chicken-egg problem there.

Without busting multiculturalism, you have no cultural standard in common.

That means government is forced to create it...  you want that path?

April 12, 2012, 11:14:47 AM
My wife and I often wander around our estate talking to each other in retard language.
We have elevated the dialogue to dizzying heights.
All delivered while wearing guileless grins and slack-jaws.
It would make a superb American Idol act, in a land where PC did not inhibit such fun.

Yet it is in no way making-fun-of.
It is simply making-fun.
With an interesting twist:
My wife is overcome with what I can only describe as Motherly Love, for her husband transformed into what this fun transforms me into.
It's good to know that, should the wind change, and I am actually transformed into a retard, she will continue to love me.
And I her.

April 12, 2012, 12:06:35 PM
It's good to know that, should the wind change, and I am actually transformed into a retard, she will continue to love me.
And I her.

Guess this is what makes me accept the retards a little. I've worked with disabled and retarded people in the past, but I never could bring up the same sympathy for them as someone like our dearest villain dr strangelo... I mean Conservationist. Still, when it comes down to family things will be different. It always seemed odd seeing people bossing around nurses, while they are too passive for taking care of their relatives themselves.

April 12, 2012, 12:19:23 PM
What is it about "Dr. Strangelove' that you object to?
Can you describe it?
I ask Dr. Strangelove, himself, to let this occur, without repercussion.
What is it about?

April 12, 2012, 12:40:08 PM
Don't know what you just did, but you've got me hypnotised all right.

April 12, 2012, 01:17:00 PM
After a count of three, you will remember none of this, and you will go happily about your business.
One...
Two...

April 12, 2012, 07:17:22 PM
Whenever I see a legit retard, I try to put myself in his shoes..I wonder what it would be like to be that deficient.

This is a logical error. You're using a non-retarded brain to imagine being in a retarded brain with the thinking ability of a non-retarded brain.

April 13, 2012, 01:31:23 AM
Whenever I see a legit retard, I try to put myself in his shoes..I wonder what it would be like to be that deficient.

This is a logical error. You're using a non-retarded brain to imagine being in a retarded brain with the thinking ability of a non-retarded brain.
I imagine it's something like being drunk.