Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Metal websites

Metal websites
April 08, 2012, 03:55:14 AM
Does anyone know of other forums, or metal websites, that are basically from the perspective of this place?

Everything, and everyone, has its time and has its prime. Who is in their prime now?

Re: Metal websites
April 08, 2012, 04:00:34 AM

Rot

April 08, 2012, 04:10:53 AM
At best you'll get places to exchange information on metal releases, future and past concerts and personal opinions on albums. At worst you know what you'll get. I personally like gear talk and discussion of recording techniques from days long gone but I haven't fucked around with any boards in a long time. If you want something from an Anus point of view made by some younger outsiders, boy that board would fucking suck. I think the main point of this one is to get off the computer and go do something, be a CEO and shake shit up,however  I doubt those types of people give a shit about Morbid Tales.

April 08, 2012, 04:16:43 AM
Ah metal. You need to learn the secret of it. the discipline of it. The riddle of steel. Don't waste time on websites. Whach conan with arnie. This is all you will ever need.

April 08, 2012, 03:50:06 PM
Does anyone know of other forums, or metal websites, that are basically from the perspective of this place?

No. They've all been replaced.

April 09, 2012, 01:02:49 PM
This strange feeling just came over me... that these two threads are related.

http://www.deathmetal.org/forum/index.php/topic,15866.0.html

April 11, 2012, 03:54:42 PM
Private forums exist which have ANUSian undertones, and a similar appreciation of Metal/music in general as the DLA.  This is the only public forum I know of.  Why have more than one?  The proliferation of terrible, contentless "metal boards" is stupid.