Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Spring is here!

Spring is here!
April 08, 2012, 03:57:13 AM
Well, since it has been discovered that I am really Conversationist, and a good many other people, too, there would seem little point in further deception.
And since my forest and garden beckon, and since spring seems to finally have arrived...
I shall return to all the myriad tasks that are the reality of being retired.

It's been horrible. And interesting. And stupid. And educational.
Probably many other things, besides.
I discovered maybe two genuines, among the crowd.
I'll leave all you others to figure out who the other genuine was.

So long :)
Crow.

Re: Spring is here!
April 08, 2012, 04:00:25 AM
Well, since it has been discovered that I am really Conversationist, and a good many other people, too, there would seem little point in further deception.
And since my forest and garden beckon, and since spring seems to finally have arrived...
I shall return to all the myriad tasks that are the reality of being retired.

It's been horrible. And interesting. And stupid. And educational.
Probably many other things, besides.
I discovered maybe two genuines, among the crowd.
I'll leave all you others to figure out who the other genuine was.

So long :)
Crow.

RIP

April 08, 2012, 04:13:46 AM
Only the heart is genuine. The heads are not. Heads most roll. They makes good trophy. Once empty, you can put mead in them and we all know that it's the beverage of the gods. You must drink it then. In your hole. Or your whole. Never drink a mead in a bottle or you will be bottled up like the genie. only in head of your ennemies. and the biggest ennemy there is is oneself, and everyone on earth.

Phoenix

April 08, 2012, 04:18:15 AM
I always wondered about how a nihilist website could be so purposive and constructive. Now I understand the nihilism of it.

Phoenix

April 08, 2012, 04:21:06 AM
Clue me in so I can see the relevancy of this place, unless you want me to disclose the secrets across the intrawebs and prevent you from ever doing this sort of thing again.

Phoenix

April 08, 2012, 04:23:51 AM
Or, what can we create together?

Rot

April 08, 2012, 04:25:35 AM
this shit is making me depressed, thanks

Phoenix

April 08, 2012, 04:45:30 AM
I'll make this brief. And I realize you'll delete this evidence afterwards. You know what, actually forget it, no need to carry on conversation here, just contact me privately, disclose yourselves, or I'll ruin your game. Period. Then we can have lots of fun together. Fair enough?

Phoenix

April 08, 2012, 04:46:38 AM
Hahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahhha don't underestimate  me.........

April 08, 2012, 05:14:13 AM
I don't get it.

April 08, 2012, 09:27:09 AM
You fuckers are all really weird.

April 08, 2012, 01:24:24 PM
I think the point is that the maturity gap was too massive.

Are we here to discuss ideas, or egos?

Some topics should be about egos or selves. Like if we ever start a "show off your record" collection thread. I don't know if these are inherently bad.

Other topics are about ideas that do not involve the self, and should not get caught up in identity.

But they did.

Nihilism is first and foremost a denial of the ego and the human individual/social notions that make up our false consensual reality.

April 08, 2012, 03:45:00 PM
As of this wanderer, he is to much of an head an not enough of an heart. To remedy to that, he will have to work hard, but outside of this site or else he will become mad. You will not see him here before the fires of beltaine. And after that... only the gods knows....

Anyways I don't think not see me here will make yourselves sad or anything.

But if someone is foolish enough to seek my advices, you better look into the lore of our ancestors for it because the have better answers than me. They can be seen in myths, in dreams, in the tao te king and all that jazz. But beware of them because you can't trust in any man, especially in his head(s).

Look in the sky, in trees, under the rock and under the hills. In the darkess place you ought to search to see the light. There's much treasure to be found here.
But first of all look in your heart first. Than again it's to much easy for our big brainy heads.

Ho well, I'll tell you my little secret before I wear out my welcome here. I am the crow-god. I have many names. Odin, gandalf, Merlin are but a few of them. The crows are my eyes and ears. But for you my name will Always be "Fool" until...
 I let will let you find this riddle

April 08, 2012, 03:47:25 PM
We all know you're Eleison.

April 08, 2012, 10:53:57 PM
Transcix -

This might help for our date tonight: http://bcove.me/9xn7xqeq

See you ;-)