Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Walk > Talk

Walk > Talk
April 08, 2012, 09:27:13 PM

Rather than sitting on his ass, Anders killed nearly 100 Norwegian traitors. What have you done?

Ideology matters. Writing, discussing, and introspection are crucial to discovering the truth of our modern situation. .
Then what? Are you just going to blog your nation's problems away? Are you just going to join some obscure third party and hope people will hear you?

Face it: You can't convince the masses quickly enough, and most of them are too inadequate to not put their heads in the sand. Sometimes, you have to be the villain. The people are committing wrong, so naturally, being right puts you in a situation in which you are labelled "insane", "evil", or "hateful". As a result, you will be expected to be complacent, so you cannot make anyone feel uncomfortable. In my country, America, the people have aptly demonstrated they will throw away their own children's financial future without a second thought. Ignorance and malice produce the same results. If a good person does bad things, they are still a problem and a danger to others.

The only thing Anders did wrong is not getting others to help him. Maybe that nearly-hundred could have been 500.

Otherwise, you are just dissecting society and bemoaning the ills of your time for your own amusement. You don't care to fix it, making you the very people whom you detest.

NHA

Re: Walk > Talk
April 08, 2012, 09:45:46 PM
Blah blah blah.

Terrorism is pointless (yet amusing!) because the crowd doesn't have the attention span or interest to read into your motivations. 90% of the population places this guy in the same boat as the Virginia Tech shooter.5% groups him with other maladjusted losers who externalize their personal problems. 4% ARE the maladjusted losers and 1% are ultra intelligent and ultra fluffy hamsters. All it does is alienate the crowd from your cause because no one wants to be part of your doomsday cult (unless theres a lot of kinky sex involved).

Did the indoctrination camp that he attacked even get shut down?

April 08, 2012, 09:47:11 PM
Blah blah blah.

Terrorism is pointless (yet amusing!) because the crowd doesn't have the attention span or interest to read into your motivations. 90% of the population places this guy in the same boat as the Virginia Tech shooter.5% groups him with other maladjusted losers who externalize their personal problems. 4% ARE the maladjusted losers and 1% are ultra intelligent and ultra fluffy hamsters. All it does is alienate the crowd from your cause because no one wants to be part of your doomsday cult (unless theres a lot of kinky sex involved).

Did the indoctrination camp that he attacked even get shut down?

If you are not going to do anything, then why do you waste your time here?

NHA

April 08, 2012, 09:51:28 PM
Sorry for not shooting people through the internet.

April 08, 2012, 09:54:58 PM
Sorry for not shooting people through the internet.

It's okay, I didn't expect any decent explanation from someone from ANUS. Most of you haven't figure out you must go offline to fix the broken. Otherwise, all this talk is a waste of your time. You like to think you are superior to the masses AND the people who oppose the masses... right, all from your computer screen.

If you guys would admit you do this for your own amusement, I wouldn't have a problem with any of you.

NHA

April 08, 2012, 10:13:45 PM
LOL YOU GUYS ARE SUCH FAGS FOR ACTING SUPERIOR ON THE INTERWEBS BUT IM TOTALLY NOT CONDESCENDING OR ANYTHING AND PRETENDING TO BE ABOVE.

Question. Beer Hall Putsch. Good idea or bad idea?

Pro: Made a name for himself, met contacts in prison, free time to write book and plot, learned not to fuck with the state on the street level. Lenient sentencing.

April 08, 2012, 10:19:43 PM
BUT IM TOTALLY NOT CONDESCENDING OR ANYTHING AND PRETENDING TO BE ABOVE.

I'm criticizing you guys. I never once mentioned being better than all of you. ANUS claims to be free from herd behavior, so its members shouldn't get buthurt over criticism. And don't say you are not butthurt. Claiming I am doing this for an ego trip is a great way to dodge criticism and address my points.

NHA

April 08, 2012, 10:36:23 PM
Coulda just skipped the bullshit and thrown out a "NO U" but ok. Also you diddnt address my ramblings about hitler which is actually directly related. tsk tsk clearly buttmad.

What are your points again?

NHA

April 08, 2012, 10:37:57 PM
Also i'm not on ANUS staff and neither are 90% of the posters.

April 08, 2012, 10:43:36 PM
What are your points again?

Also i'm not on ANUS staff and neither are 90% of the posters.

Here you go.

April 08, 2012, 10:50:36 PM
All I see you doing is telling everyone in the hall to go out and kill people. Perhaps I'm being literal and you are just telling everyone to get active doing something or anything, feel free to correct me on that part.

I'm not going to claim I'm doing something great to improve humanity today, but I'd like to know what it is you are doing.

NHA

April 08, 2012, 10:50:49 PM
How am i supposed to learn reading comprehension by reading how to learn it? Cyclical dependency feels bad man.

April 08, 2012, 10:57:18 PM
How am i supposed to learn reading comprehension by reading how to learn it? Cyclical dependency feels bad man.

I wasn't being serious...

Way to dodge the fact that I never mentioned the ANUS staff and made points you decided to ignore in favor of condemning acts of terror on a website who supports a terrorist. Just so you know, I'm no longer replying to your posts; I have milked you for all you are worth.

April 08, 2012, 10:57:47 PM
I'm pretty sure that what I'm doing with my life is going to have a greater positive/constructive impact on our world than that asshole's stupid emo-rampage writ large. He massacred strangers and ensured the further demonization of the right-wing perspective. That is all his life will ever amount to.

April 08, 2012, 10:58:21 PM
I'm pretty sure that what I'm doing

What are you doing to change things?