Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Walk > Talk

NHA

Re: Walk > Talk
April 09, 2012, 06:01:03 AM
LAWL NO EGO DRIVEN CONDESCENSION HERE GUYZ.

Sorry for not lactating up to your standards.

April 09, 2012, 06:08:46 AM
I am building an academic career and networking with like-minded others in similar positions in order to carve out a small place in our culture's intellectual discourse for the 'forbidden' point of view (against humanism, against democracy, against utilitarianism, etc). This is going to be difficult, and I might not succeed, but I'm trying anyway.

Outside of that, I try to be a positive influence on my friends and family.

This is my idea of how to go about 'saving the world' in a realistic way. Few of us are in positions to accomplish much more as individuals, but I harbor the hope that one day our collective efforts might coalesce into something resembling a coherent cultural paradigm strong enough to challenge the existing norms and institutions.

April 09, 2012, 06:11:37 AM
LAWL NO EGO DRIVEN CONDESCENSION HERE GUYZ.

^^^ That's what happens when you're 'on the spectrum'.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

April 09, 2012, 09:07:10 AM
The anatomy of a mall shooting close to Spectrum's residence is playing out in vivid color for us fine folks at ANUS.

April 09, 2012, 09:11:32 AM
these shooters have a certain look about them.

LOOK AT THE EYES...

and not that I'm saying that Cho is really in the same category because he is just autistic, but again....

April 09, 2012, 09:36:26 AM
Killing traitor children for a pro-zionist agenda, very productive

April 09, 2012, 11:32:57 AM
Most of you haven't figure out you must go offline to fix the broken.

We have heard this so many times.

Breivik started with three years of internet research and activism, which is why one of the Amerika.org articles ended up in his manifesto.

The point is not online/offline, which is a bullshit dichotomy.

The point is do something other than post to forums and pose in chat.

With that in mind, I really like this topic.

Also please stop with the fake ANUS/non-ANUS dichotomy. That also has been played to death. (You are literally two decades too late; that's how long the "you have to go offline!!!1!" and "ANUS is sucks!!!1!" pidgin has been floating around.)

We might also mention that there are types of activism other than the type Breivik picked...

For example, go join your local Republican party and start pushing everything you touch closer toward a higher idea.

If even one Republican organizer made it on the news wearing a Summoning or Graveland t-shirt, or talking about Tolkien and medievalism, or mentioning Guenon and Nietzsche, stuff would start heating up.

Right now, that's an impossibility.

April 09, 2012, 01:20:15 PM
How in anyway is killing 100 people moving towards a greater good?

April 09, 2012, 03:13:14 PM

We have heard this so many times.

For good reason. Other than the topics I started regarding this subject in the past, I, and your earlier criticizers, see very little discussion concerning real life strategies. Should we just assume you do more without any evidence thereof? Of course not. We can only see what is happening before us, and I see a lot of metaphysics babble while the world is turning shit all around us. You like to mention how old ANUS is. How many more "decades" is it going to take before ANUS members begin walking the talk?

Breivik started with three years of internet research and activism, which is why one of the Amerika.org articles ended up in his manifesto.

The point is not online/offline, which is a bullshit dichotomy.

It is a bullshit dichotomy, which is why I agreed, in my initial post, that the online portion and understanding our time is important. I don't know why you bring this up when I never implied or said we should act without a plan.

(You are literally two decades too late; that's how long the "you have to go offline!!!1!" and "ANUS is sucks!!!1!" pidgin has been floating around.)

If you recall, NHA decided to resort to ad hominems. I came here to pose a serious question.  No need to point out something I never did. I'm not mad; I'm merely trying to understand. I'm not sure if you are projecting your own emotions with those exclamation marks or not, but it really does not contribute anything to this discussion.

We might also mention that there are types of activism other than the type Breivik picked...

For example, go join your local Republican party and start pushing everything you touch closer toward a higher idea.

If even one Republican organizer made it on the news wearing a Summoning or Graveland t-shirt, or talking about Tolkien and medievalism, or mentioning Guenon and Nietzsche, stuff would start heating up.

Right now, that's an impossibility.

I agree with the underlined portion, but not the rest. Ron Paul (who is not ideal, I know, but he is miles ahead of the rest) tried this, and he was and has been blotted out by the media for disagreeing with the Republican's war-mongering, all-consuming globalist agenda. Presidency is not the only option, I know, and it is actually less practical. However, even if you became a lower-tier politician, you wouldn't get face time. The media determines who gets their word out and who doesn't when joining one of those two parties. Others, before Ron Paul ran for President, infiltrated the Republicans (a couple of anarcho-capitalists, for instance), and they are not the ones allowed face time.

What good is having one guy who rarely gets in his word when ten other guys with long-standing media support can shout over him? The people do not listen to what is right, they listen to what they are told the most. They listen to constants.

How in anyway is killing 100 people moving towards a greater good?

1) Less multiculturalist traitors.
2) Less worthless people.
3) Less people on an overpopulated Earth in general.

You guys can laugh at me and say I'll shoot up my workplace, but the fact is that if more multiculturalist, guilt-ridden traitors were shot to death, our Western nations would be cleaner. Breivik had a right to be mad. He was witnessing his own heritage being torn apart by his countrymen. Who wouldn't be mad about that? Disagreeing with his tactics is fine, but at least back it up with some action of your own. Typing away at your keyboard about how you are morally superior to the herd and opposition to the herd is just silly and unbelievable when you have no apparent plan to actually fix the West yourself.

April 09, 2012, 03:24:42 PM
The Utřya Youth Camp had campers ranging from the ages of 14 to 25 (how many ANUS members are that age?). At least get your facts straight, guys.

Many of those "kids" already made up their minds. If you would like to claim otherwise, then you could say the same about many ANUS members/visitors.

Killing traitor children for a pro-zionist agenda, very productive

You guys support Zionism, remember? Amerika.org, Brett Stevens, and several other members voice support for Israel, Zionism, etc. at the expense of peace with China, Russia, and Iran. If you are against Zionism, you need to find another club like Iron March.

NHA

April 09, 2012, 04:07:43 PM
2 people are born per second. Good luck depopulating the world with your 100 person killing spree.

How do you define a useful person? Utility needs a context. Pretty much every person I've seen today seemed expendable - including everyone in this thread.

Everything you've said leads me to believe that you think emotionally and not logically. You're mad the west is killing itself, mad that you and your ideas are marginalized, and mad that you have no power to stop it. So the only thing you can come up with is: hay lets pump a few rounds into some random assholes and hope for the best. Sounds fun, but lets not pretend its anything other than what it is.

April 09, 2012, 04:15:07 PM

Everything you've said leads me to believe that you think emotionally and not logically. You're mad the west is killing itself, mad that you and your ideas are marginalized, and mad that you have no power to stop it. So the only thing you can come up with is: hay lets pump a few rounds into some random assholes and hope for the best. Sounds fun, but lets not pretend its anything other than what it is.

So what is your plan to fix things? If you are not going to do so, then why do you discuss these sorts of things on an online forum and read someone else critiquing society in the first place? Do you just do it for your own amusement? Do you need a social circle?

You're mad

If you recall, NHA decided to resort to ad hominems. I came here to pose a serious question.  No need to point out something I never did. I'm not mad; I'm merely trying to understand. I'm not sure if you are projecting your own emotions with those exclamation marks or not, but it really does not contribute anything to this discussion.

Can you read it now? I put it in special, large font just for you.

April 09, 2012, 04:27:32 PM
If we all followed Spectrum's advice, the members of this forum could kill 8,666,100 people, operating as lone wolves.  Combining our strengths, that number might double, triple, or quadruple, depending on a number of factors.  This isn't actually all too bad an idea, except that the vast majority of the users here aren't fanatics (regardless of whether they visit the site anymore, haha!), and don't have the drive and balls required to put such a plan into action.

If we all decided to drop our lives, right now, and form some paramilitary organisation in a suitable location, bringing as many interested friends/family members as possible, we could cause a massive stir, even if we were all wiped out.  Our sacrifice might even bring about the beginnings of CHANGE.

I would do this, except that I know that most of you are intelligent people who have devised your own plans to subtly alter the course of this civilisation, and that's probably fine.

Spectrum, most of the regular users of this forum are doing things.  You don't know about it because our forum lives/personas are generally quite removed from our real lives/personas (not so much in my case, but certainly in the cases of many).

NHA

April 09, 2012, 04:32:01 PM
"100% metal forum death metal and black metal"

Also i'm probably being too much of a prick haha. Sorry.

So what is your plan to fix things?

If i had an interesting plan i'd be sure to share it. Political conditions just don't seem right for anything interesting to happen right now. Things haven't got bad enough in the west yet for any real paradigm shift to be forced. Most of my neighbors in the US, family in europe, friends etc all feel the same way abut the retarded immigration policies. So its not like there isn't large resentment building towards it.

That comment about the beerhall putsch was directly related to this. Look at the conditions of Germany at the time, the amount of people involved in the incident, and the mixed results it produced. He thought he could imitate what Mussolini pulled off in Rome but the context wasn't the same. He got a second chance due to his lenient sentencing and decided to do things strictly legal. If anyone got convicted for treason like that in the US today theyd probably be executed.

April 09, 2012, 05:26:38 PM
I think a healthy view precludes violent video game fantasies. These are primarily the realm of young people who are immature and feel helpless, with a good pinch of suicidal tendencies.

What is both more constructive and an actual challenge?

1) Bludgeoning some people, or
2) Raising a healthy family

How about
1) ...
2) Growing a garden

Or maybe
1) ...
2) Becoming a community leader

I tend to think the 2 is both more difficult and constructive. I think 1 is foolishly advocated by those looking for an "easy solution" to their problems - like looking to McDonalds for a healthy meal. You wont find it there.

"It is better to act than talk" - False. Flawed action leads to evil. Evil does more harm than inaction. Further exploring personal development and spreading healthy ideas > evil.

At least Crow encouraged thought and brought the possibility of spiritual development. This was an interesting break from the repetitive and impotent "stuff sucks, get rid of stupid people" posts. Even the 99% OWS agree that "stuff sucks dude" and "stupid people suck."