Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Walk > Talk

Re: Walk > Talk
April 10, 2012, 01:02:04 PM
This is so typical human, scream at each other for not doing something, what is the right thing to do? No one agrees, that 's why no one is doing anything. There is no walk, there is only talk, because there is no walk to walk.
but i'm not sure if i can tinkle in front of a crowd.

April 10, 2012, 01:16:39 PM

You discount everything ANUS has done.

No, I don't. I only came here to ask a question, and nearly everyone decided to get defensive instead of discussing rationally. This includes you, with your immature usage of exclamation marks and strawman arguments.

Ron Paul's agenda is retarded insane. USA stepping down as a superpower is an invitation for the Russians to invade and destroy Europe, and China to occupy all of Asia and Africa.

That is why Ron Paul is not getting elected.

There is a media "conspiracy" which is more tacit than anything else, but Ron Paul has not united the Republican base.

They fear his irresponsible, unrealistic and disaster-prone foreign policy.

Back up the claim that the Russians want to destroy Europe. Again, back up the claim regarding China. I only see two nations trying to improve themselves. If you know of information I do not, please share. I am all ears.

Although he is too isolationist for my tastes, I agree with him on Israel.  Just leave them alone. The Jews are smart, so they can figure things out themselves. Jews usually do not support European/White interests anyway. Ideologically, them being our best friend does not help us at all. The tax money we throw at them could be better used for Americans. It's the same with a lot of foreign aid. Additionally, he's right about us bringing 9/11 upon ourselves, and we certainly have not learned our lesson. Supporting the the desecration of Libya was a disgusting act, and we should be ashamed. The "Republican base" supports such things.

This is so typical human, scream at each other for not doing something, what is the right thing to do? No one agrees, that 's why no one is doing anything. There is no walk, there is only talk, because there is no walk to walk.

Good theory, but I disagree. If one of us were to act out, the rest would disagree. We don't agree when we talk, so we won't agree when we walk. Hell, I made this topic to understand, and I am still not getting answers.
Impale the Under-120's!

I've always enjoyed a little male bondage every now and then.
I like missionary because it allows me to watch her face as I strangle her.

April 10, 2012, 01:50:39 PM
Back up the claim that the Russians want to destroy Europe. Again, back up the claim regarding China. I only see two nations trying to improve themselves. If you know of information I do not, please share. I am all ears.

Although he is too isolationist for my tastes, I agree with him on Israel.  Just leave them alone. The Jews are smart, so they can figure things out themselves. Jews usually do not support European/White interests anyway. Ideologically, them being our best friend does not help us at all. The tax money we throw at them could be better used for Americans. It's the same with a lot of foreign aid. Additionally, he's right about us bringing 9/11 upon ourselves, and we certainly have not learned our lesson. Supporting the the desecration of Libya was a disgusting act, and we should be ashamed. The "Republican base" supports such things.

Exactly.

The Republicans would have us in a perennial state of war to resurrect Jesus via protecting Israel, a country who controls everything about pop culture and liberalism and seeks to destroy our identity in order to protect this alliance. The conservatism that we're seeing supported here is part of that, and is nothing more. It is a fiction. It is nothing like what ANUS.com was about when I discovered this place.
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

April 10, 2012, 02:47:33 PM
It is a fiction. It is nothing like what ANUS.com was about when I discovered this place.

Here is your explanation:

Quote from: prozak
I think our political activism needs to shift toward something acceptable to mainstream white people, and appeal less to marginalized folks (many of whom will become non-marginalized when change occurs).
source: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=280329&postcount=26

That would explain statements like this: http://www.deathmetal.org/forum/index.php/topic,15786.msg73986.html#msg73986

I don't follow American politics particularly closely, but my favorite candidate was the black guy.  He seems to have disappeared since those sexual harassment allegations though.

Cain was a decent option, probably like a more aggressive Romney.

This is strange, because early ANUS articles denounced both parties.

Also, I have a video for you Herman Cain fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFa6bz9jpEo

He can't even answer a question without freaking out. Additionally, he has the same message as the other Neo-cons, except for that ridiculous 9-9-9 plan of his. I can understand compromising, but supporting a full-blown, Fox News-supported, Neo-con whose inception was brought on by the need to counter the Democrat's superior sense of diversity lacks any sense whatsoever, in that nearly all of our values have been compromised by doing so. The Republican party supports diversity, feminism, war-mongering, and it is anti-European to boot. Watch more Fox News, guys.

The ANUS-sphere has a lot of good people, and I don't want to see them poison themselves by simply confusing compromise with ideological suicide. Such a thing would be tragically ironic and petty, similarly to how Ted Kaczynski was caught because his loving brother, David Kaczynski, who barely recognized his writing style while the big bad FBI couldn't touch him.
Impale the Under-120's!

April 10, 2012, 03:29:36 PM
Spectrum lettin' niggaz know.

I don't see why the ideas people like Spec and myself are floating are not entertained. We want to be more palatable to whites and the mainstream, yet we're advocating genocide and eugenicide while simultaneously pumping dickshit Republicanism?

The current compromise is :

1. Genocide. Alienates everyone.
2. Bible values. Alienates anyone who isn't a Christian.
3. Murdering everyone in everyone's family who scores below 120 on some subjective ridiculous standardized test. Alienates everyone.
4. Gay bashing. Alienates gays, and anyone sympathetic to gays, or anyone with a gay family member.
5. Anti-women thought to appeal only to angry conservative men who sympathize with Rush's "whore" comments. Alienates women entirely outside of those already well within a conservative social sphere.

Injecting stupid and bizarre fairytale notions of genocide and repression into an already fucked up system will get us know where. We can't dress up imaginary nonsense like woodchipping all the dummies with republicanism and call that a compromise.

Someone else elaborate on the alternative theories to this idea.
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

April 10, 2012, 04:22:04 PM
3. Murdering everyone in everyone's family who scores below 120 on some subjective ridiculous standardized test. Alienates everyone.
4. Gay bashing. Alienates gays, and anyone sympathetic to gays, or anyone with a gay family member.
5. Anti-women thought to appeal only to angry conservative men who sympathize with Rush's "whore" comments. Alienates women entirely outside of those already well within a conservative social sphere.

1.  Where is this written?  Who supports this?
2.  Again, who supports this?
3.  Ever heard of "progression"?  Eugenics, my friend, not 1.
4.  It's a forum, dude.  Chill out.
5.  ... What?

Stop extrapolating.  God fucking damn, this entire forum seems to have gone to shit ever since people didn't get crow.

April 10, 2012, 05:05:44 PM

1.  Where is this written?  Who supports this?
2.  Again, who supports this?
3.  Ever heard of "progression"?  Eugenics, my friend, not 1.
4.  It's a forum, dude.  Chill out.
5.  ... What?

Stop extrapolating.  God fucking damn, this entire forum seems to have gone to shit ever since people didn't get crow.

Cargest, I am only basing everything directly off conserv and crows writings of late on the forum.
Lettin' nillas know.

April 10, 2012, 05:09:40 PM
WTF?
None of this has anything to do with me.
If it does, what does that say about you?
'You' being the second-person-plural.

Squawk!

April 10, 2012, 05:19:06 PM
Why is everyone so literal? Kill off the >120s =/= genocide.

It is a strawman meme for applied eugenics. You could apply it as direct murder of the affected groups, or you could think and realize it makes more sense to achieve that goal through a selective breeding program that didn't allow those of subpar genetics/intelligence/character to have 8 children, 40 grandchildren, and 200 great grandchildren.

As for biblical values... Conservative/Traditional values that happen to share an overlap with traditional values held by SOME Christians doesn't make them inherently Christian.

Gay bashing? Where did you pull that from? You can state that you would prefer to not have gays parading their sexuality in the street and forcing into everyone else's lives and still think they are decent people.

I'm assuming your anti-women sentiment came from something crow said, to which I'd suggest to bring it up directly with him, because I'm certain you misunderstood him.

April 10, 2012, 05:22:41 PM
Hehe :) You are right.

Squawk!

April 10, 2012, 05:55:17 PM
I don't see why the ideas people like Spec and myself are floating are not entertained.

Because we can get those at other websites. You're like a pro-white Anderson Cooper, I get it. But I don't care.
but i'm not sure if i can tinkle in front of a crowd.

April 10, 2012, 11:08:03 PM
You plan on convincing so many people with blogging, handing out fliers, speaking at colleges, posting on Youtube, and selling merchandise?

Your post is good, but I see a major problem: The people are convinced, by their families and the media, that they are already on the path of enlightenment. They are like this before they approach your mediums. As a result, they will decry anything you write or say. You can only convince a minute percentage.

If you going to take that approach, you are better off setting up a network all over the US. Then, get your candidates into office by using subterfuge (pose as a Christian Democrat or Republican). Afterwards, come out of the closet, then ram bills down people's throats. And if anyone complains and threatens to remove you, restoring the old order, simply pump bullets into all the useless shits already in office and take it over. Let's see the Federal Government recover after one of its branches is compromised. The system is only used to having weak, soulless politicians in office, not Hessian warriors.

However, you cannot convince the masses with such tactics. Additionally, you cannot secede, because the Fed won't allow it. Someone is trying in California, and others tried beforehand, but the Fed, along with the media blackmail, stomps on such actions, whether legal or not. I mean, all they have to do is hold off the secession until the people lose interest...

I am afraid being nice about this whole thing is out of the question. I am not asking you to shoot some proles (though I would find that entertaining), but things like subterfuge are necessary. We live in a dark time where the insane think they are sane. Being an honorable, intelligent idealist will get you killed (figuratively).

Impale the Under-120's!

April 11, 2012, 12:14:06 AM
You plan on convincing so many people with blogging, handing out fliers, speaking at colleges, posting on Youtube, and selling merchandise?

Your post is good, but I see a major problem: The people are convinced, by their families and the media, that they are already on the path of enlightenment. They are like this before they approach your mediums. As a result, they will decry anything you write or say. You can only convince a minute percentage.

If you going to take that approach, you are better off setting up a network all over the US. Then, get your candidates into office by using subterfuge (pose as a Christian Democrat or Republican). Afterwards, come out of the closet, then ram bills down people's throats. And if anyone complains and threatens to remove you, restoring the old order, simply pump bullets into all the useless shits already in office and take it over. Let's see the Federal Government recover after one of its branches is compromised. The system is only used to having weak, soulless politicians in office, not Hessian warriors.

However, you cannot convince the masses with such tactics. Additionally, you cannot secede, because the Fed won't allow it. Someone is trying in California, and others tried beforehand, but the Fed, along with the media blackmail, stomps on such actions, whether legal or not. I mean, all they have to do is hold off the secession until the people lose interest...

I am afraid being nice about this whole thing is out of the question. I am not asking you to shoot some proles (though I would find that entertaining), but things like subterfuge are necessary. We live in a dark time where the insane think they are sane. Being an honorable, intelligent idealist will get you killed (figuratively).

I think he has good ideas. One on one conversation is the best way you can change minds. In the last few weeks I have "converted" numerous people into being aware of the Zionist plot as it relates to cultural decay. Ron Paul websites are where it's at nillas.
Lettin' nillas know.

April 11, 2012, 12:15:58 AM
I think he has good ideas. One on one conversation is the best way you can change minds. In the last few weeks I have "converted" numerous people into being aware of the Zionist plot as it relates to cultural decay. Ron Paul websites are where it's at nillas.

Why was my thread about Wolfgang deleted? Here he even admits his anti-semitism.
I don't know about you guys, but I love my under-120s. They're so cute and funny. Just yesterday one stole my GPS unit and another one took a dump in my yard. Ha ha, they're such cards.

April 11, 2012, 12:20:12 AM
For the same reason the 'crow' thread, was, presumably.
Squawk!