Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Walk > Talk

Re: Walk > Talk
April 11, 2012, 12:43:10 AM
I think he has good ideas. One on one conversation is the best way you can change minds. In the last few weeks I have "converted" numerous people into being aware of the Zionist plot as it relates to cultural decay. Ron Paul websites are where it's at nillas.

Why was my thread about Wolfgang deleted? Here he even admits his anti-semitism.

It was deleted because it made you, and by extension the site, look weak. I suspect you may not be trolling with the anti-Semite comment. If not, you do not belong here.

April 11, 2012, 12:49:57 AM
You started the crow thread, not me.
You made it to make me 'look weak'.
How'd that work out for you?
Perhaps the angels of doom are creeping up on you, Wolfie.
They're probably not especially keen on jew-genociders.

April 11, 2012, 12:59:41 AM
Ah well. Glad we cleared that up.
Now only the angels remain...

April 11, 2012, 05:13:28 AM

I think he has good ideas. One on one conversation is the best way you can change minds. In the last few weeks I have "converted" numerous people into being aware of the Zionist plot as it relates to cultural decay. Ron Paul websites are where it's at nillas.

I like his ideas too, but I think we can take a slightly different direction, as I typed up.

Ron Paul websites are probably a good place to start. He unified a lot of people who have different ideologies. I often find competent individuals share a lot of common political beliefs, but semantics and ego get in the way of progress.

April 11, 2012, 05:15:13 AM
Why is it the Zionist's fault our culture is in decline?

Most of the sweeping damaging changes have happened since the end of what war now? What was one of the major sticking points in that war?

They control or have significant influence in the following : the music industry, Hollywood, the TV industry, the news media, vast components of the financial sector, much of academia, evangelical Christianity, modern conservatism and liberalism. 

What else is wrong with society today if not these things.

It is as plain as the nose on their faces. ZING.
So all the rich, powerful Jews in the country form a secret cabal that seeks to stupefy us with propaganda and and push a pro-Israel agenda?

You actually think the crappy movies/tv/music/academic literature they make/promote are actually designed to make us degenerate? Like, they're not just stupid because that's what the public wants, but there's a specific ill-will involved?

This whole thing sounds like an escape to me.  A fantasy.

The public is told what to want, and is easily controlled. Bread and games.

White guilt is used against us, to make us hate ourselves.  Their reign was almost squelched out forever by the Nazis. "Never again". Too much of a risk.

Maybe if we supported them militarily by creating a state for them, and turned a blind eye to war crimes and genocide or something, then it would be a little more obvious...

It isn't ill will in the way you're framing it, as much as it is them simply trying to survive. Again, Nazis, at worst - total annihilation from history - or at least - settlement in Madagascar.

It is a purposeful disintegration of any semblance of a national identity beyond what is immediately malleable like "freedom"(which is really buzzword for consumerism - notice they've destroyed the constitution and true freedom with anti-Arab fear mongering?)

Those who do have an affinity to a notion of a white American identity, they think these people are God's chosen ones. Liberal whites hate themselves and reject the idea of a white people at all, and are taught to believe questioning or challenging Jewish authority is akin to the holocaust/slavery/genocide of natives. The master race, hides behind their status as a "minority".

April 11, 2012, 05:22:54 AM
All things considered, I would advocate handing the whole mess over to the Jews, and petitioning them to run it properly.
They are proven more intelligent than anyone else, and in addition, there is something I have noticed, that never gets reported on or researched:
They actually use that intelligence in an intelligent way.
Now that's a rare thing.

April 11, 2012, 05:23:03 AM
The master race, hides behind their status as a "minority".

There is a lot of truth to this. Jews use their status as victims, minorities, and God's chosen people for gain. More of them, like Norman Finkelstein, should speak out against this manipulative and cowardly behavior. However, people like him get banned from Israel. It's funny how that works.

Does this make Jews evil? No. It's just that certain Jews are doing despicable things, just as certain Whites are doing despicable things. Both ethnic groups need to clean up their mess and tear down the false idols and corrupt leadership. As for Jews being some kind of "master race", please... they have their own issues. They are not special.

April 11, 2012, 05:27:51 AM
The master race, hides behind their status as a "minority".
As for Jews being some kind of "master race", please... they have their own issues. They are not special.

That is kind of a tongue in cheek joke pointing out the irony of who won WWII, but currently, they are the masters no?

That would, by definition, make them the master race. From one perspective. We could look at who's back they did all this labor, and point to that being the master race, or we could point to boxing and NFL stats and point out that master race.

April 11, 2012, 12:34:58 PM
Anti-Semitism is the worst kind of religious thinking.

Talk about a false dichotomy.

April 11, 2012, 12:54:34 PM

The public wants to be given something to want - this is a far more important fact.  You can't ignore the nature of large groups of humans: generally, they're fucking dumb, and individuals will take advantage of that (hence the possibility of revolution).

I'm not certain about this whole ZOG thing, and so will suspend judgment.  As far as I can see it, Israel was Britain's biggest mistake; the Holocaust has been blown massively out of proportion to the advantage of one specific group, instead of to that of all groups (supposedly?) involved; American enterprises (including politics, media, industry, etc.) have some innately anti-European people in high positions.

However, I don't think that these people collaborate to the degree which you suggest, Wolfgang.  Certainly, there are groups with Zionist agendas in America, and some of those groups contain high-profile Jews from the aforementioned enterprises.  Despite this fact, we must recognise that the nature of the Jew-in-exile is to be self-serving: these people, while they might hold Israel's interests at heart from sentimental/vaguely religious perspectives, are, ultimately, in it for the money.

April 11, 2012, 01:50:16 PM

The public wants to be given something to want - this is a far more important fact.  You can't ignore the nature of large groups of humans: generally, they're fucking dumb, and individuals will take advantage of that (hence the possibility of revolution).

I'm not certain about this whole ZOG thing, and so will suspend judgment.  As far as I can see it, Israel was Britain's biggest mistake; the Holocaust has been blown massively out of proportion to the advantage of one specific group, instead of to that of all groups (supposedly?) involved; American enterprises (including politics, media, industry, etc.) have some innately anti-European people in high positions.

However, I don't think that these people collaborate to the degree which you suggest, Wolfgang.  Certainly, there are groups with Zionist agendas in America, and some of those groups contain high-profile Jews from the aforementioned enterprises.  Despite this fact, we must recognise that the nature of the Jew-in-exile is to be self-serving: these people, while they might hold Israel's interests at heart from sentimental/vaguely religious perspectives, are, ultimately, in it for the money.

My great grandmother and I discussed these issues at length. She remembered witnessing first hand in New Orleans during the Depression when she worked in a grocery store owned by a Jewish man and the favorable deals he would cut other Jews, and how Jewish suppliers would give him a break. She saw how they benefited at the expense of regular patrons.

These people survived for almost 2000 without a homeland. How?  Clearly money is involved, but let me ask you how much money can they make deposed?

Also, why again did the Holocaust happen? Hitler was coming after them for a god damn reason. Only liberals try and pretend Germany was scapegoating.

April 11, 2012, 02:12:35 PM
So Jews are good with money and tend to favor their own people? 

Also Germany wasn't just going after Jews, and the reasons are well known.  These kind of statements sound convincing to extremely gullible people with over-active imaginations and that's about all.  If you are a supporter of dispassionate reasoning as you claim in your arguments against religion, direct some of that towards these issues.  Most of these conspiracy theories are like theatrical dramatizations of real life and rely on sentimental/symbolic 'evidence'.