Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Anti-Semitism

Anti-Semitism
April 11, 2012, 02:39:12 AM
I think he has good ideas. One on one conversation is the best way you can change minds. In the last few weeks I have "converted" numerous people into being aware of the Zionist plot as it relates to cultural decay. Ron Paul websites are where it's at nillas.
Why is it the Zionist's fault our culture is in decline?

Anti-Semitism
April 11, 2012, 02:52:19 AM
No kidding.

Even more, why are we even taking Sprectum & Wolfgang seriously?

They came to a place that was honestly different, and they want to turn it into the same old shit.

That's so silly it's beneath notice.

Anti-Semitism
April 11, 2012, 04:44:34 AM
I think he has good ideas. One on one conversation is the best way you can change minds. In the last few weeks I have "converted" numerous people into being aware of the Zionist plot as it relates to cultural decay. Ron Paul websites are where it's at nillas.

Most of the sweeping damaging changes have happened since the end of what war now? What was one of the major sticking points in that war?

They control or have significant influence in the following : the music industry, Hollywood, the TV industry, the news media, vast components of the financial sector, much of academia, evangelical Christianity, modern conservatism and liberalism. 

What else is wrong with society today if not these things.

It is as plain as the nose on their faces. ZING.

Anti-Semitism
April 11, 2012, 05:01:38 AM

Most of the sweeping damaging changes have happened since the end of what war now? What was one of the major sticking points in that war?

They control or have significant influence in the following : the music industry, Hollywood, the TV industry, the news media, vast components of the financial sector, much of academia, evangelical Christianity, modern conservatism and liberalism. 

What else is wrong with society today if not these things.

It is as plain as the nose on their faces. ZING.
So all the rich, powerful Jews in the country form a secret cabal that seeks to stupefy us with propaganda and and push a pro-Israel agenda?

You actually think the crappy movies/tv/music/academic literature they make/promote are actually designed to make us degenerate? Like, they're not just stupid because that's what the public wants, but there's a specific ill-will involved?

This whole thing sounds like an escape to me.  A fantasy.

Anti-Semitism
April 11, 2012, 05:01:49 AM
Articles like this are not uncommon. I don't know much about the Zionist Agenda or the Jewish Question, and frankly, I don't care. All I know is that I shouldn't embrace a group of people when many of its members are supporting an ideology that is dangerous to me, my nation, and my ethnic homeland (Northern Europe). Jews in the US are often liberal, or at least, the outspoken ones are. If the others are not speaking out loudly, then they are still at fault. Let's not act like all Jews are our friends. Some are, and some aren't. An enemy is an enemy.

Absolutely disgusting

Many people on this board talk about the Jews as if they are some simple, linear group. They are like Whites, in that some need to be shot, some need to be convinced, and some are crucial to progress. No need to bash or support them as a whole.

As per my personal experiences with Jews, I have found nearly all of them to be staunch supporters of liberalism. In comparison, I have met several Whites and Asians in real life circumstances who support my views. Everyday Blacks and Jews are just harder to convince.

Re: Anti-Semitism
April 11, 2012, 05:06:52 AM
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Wherever it arises, misery follows.

When misery reigns, people show up to profit from the new neurotic needs.

Blame the problem: liberalism.

Anything else is irrelevant!

April 11, 2012, 05:22:00 AM
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Wherever it arises, misery follows.

When misery reigns, people show up to profit from the new neurotic needs.

Blame the problem: liberalism.

Anything else is irrelevant!

You're obsessed G. This is unhealthy. Why does liberalism exist. Saying it is a mental disorder is goof-troopery.

We need a metal intervention here. Stat.

SRP - COME BACK TO US. LESS FOX NEWS. MORE BURZUM.

April 11, 2012, 11:38:57 AM
Saying it is a mental disorder is goof-troopery.

Probably hyperbole, but it is still a fundamentally retarded way of perceiving the world and defining existence. The political manifestations come later and aren't even that important. It is destructive thought that has existed everywhere at some time, but was solidified with the Enlightenment and then became the defining dogma of our age. It is so pervasive in fact, that people do not realize how much of their core values derive from it, how much of their automatic, near pavlovian responses to situations are built on it. Please educate yourself on these matters before you start to point fingers at some sort of perceived ignorance. After all, something must have happened for the tone of this place to change no? Your own responses are the classic "but how the hell can they believe this???".

I recommend Jonathan Haidt's "The Righteous Mind".

April 11, 2012, 02:14:45 PM
Killing Jews is like burning witches, symbolic but not effective. Witches didn't cause the crops to fail, overplanting did. Why did we overplant? We wanted to feed every body of course.

April 11, 2012, 07:18:34 PM
what some people don't like about the jews or the zionists is that they are hypocritical. On one side, they want a jewish state, but on the other, they dillute the nations of others.
That and also that "They know how to work through the system, how to lobby, how to advocate. The Jewish community has a lot of experience and a lot of power." What a way to treat their hosts. They sure make no friends with that attitude. And attitude that have contributed to the rise of the Nazis amongst other things.

But it's stupid to blame them for all our problems. They have a part in it but the situation is much more complex then that.
I think all of the communities must stop putting their head in the sand before another civil war get started.

April 11, 2012, 07:27:11 PM
But it's stupid to blame them for all our problems. They have a part in it but the situation is much more complex then that.
Thank you. Wolfgang's playing with fire here blaming Jews for liberalism. That's like the burnout 20-something blaming his parents for his shit attitude. They may or may not have had an influence on it, but in the end, it's his attitude, and the decision ultimately rests with him as to how he composes it.

April 11, 2012, 08:18:18 PM
I never thought we'd be seriously entertaining Zionist conspiracies here.

BOTTOM LINE

Most Jews = not Zionists/disapprove of Zionism.

Most Jews = just as varied with ups and downs as other ethnic groups

Get rid of the chaff, like any other ethnic group should do.

April 12, 2012, 04:13:28 AM
I don't understand the bias against Zionism. It's Jewish nationalism. That's worth supporting.

Blaming Jews for liberalism is historically inaccurate.

Having seen this argument float around for years, first from the right, and now from the left... well, fuck it. I'm with the American conservatives about anti-Semitism.

May 01, 2012, 04:23:30 PM
I don't understand the bias against Zionism. It's Jewish nationalism. That's worth supporting.
Thats what kills me, if you hate Jews so much, why not help with their Zionist mission and help them get the hell out of Dodge? If Zionists had their way, you wouldn't have to deal with the Jews materialistic bullshit, and they wouldn't have to deal with European and American pogroms. It's win-win.