Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Drugs

Drugs
April 11, 2012, 05:56:42 PM
I know there already was a lot of discussion about this, but what the hell...

How many of you use it, which ones, and why? Which ones have you tried but stopped?

And remember: It's not worth it.
You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!

Re: Drugs
April 11, 2012, 06:02:59 PM
LSD. Lots. Psilocybe mushrooms. Fewer. Amanita muscara. Once. Overdose.
Now nothing, for several years.

Hallucinogens may indicate there is something wrong with people.
But in themselves, they remain part of what is wrong.

Breathing, as in meditation, can get to that state that hallucinogens can only hint at.
Who could have guessed it?
Squawk!

April 11, 2012, 06:06:54 PM
LOL, of course not. Hallucinogens are way more powerful than breathing.
You're quite hostile.

April 11, 2012, 06:08:55 PM
Like a locomotive that has no brakes :)
Squawk!

April 11, 2012, 06:09:13 PM
I avoid all drugs including legal ones. Everyone who tries cigarettes gets hooked for life. The people who I know who are use drugs are not really happy or well adjusted. Alcohol appears too frequently as a factor in most poor judgment situations. It's not worth it.
but i'm not sure if i can tinkle in front of a crowd.

April 11, 2012, 06:17:58 PM
HABITUAL DRUG USE IS BORING
I don't know about you guys, but I love my under-120s. They're so cute and funny. Just yesterday one stole my GPS unit and another one took a dump in my yard. Ha ha, they're such cards.

April 11, 2012, 06:23:48 PM
It's not that it's boring, you gotta have control.

The only thing I can say is: If you cannot control it, do not do it.

When I smoke cannabis, I do it first thing when I wake up and last before going to sleep, everyday. Eventually it gets too familiar, but then when it runs out, you see what you were having. Then only 2 days without it and you do it again and the high seems totally new. But then if you start doing it everyday again it goes back to compulsion. I always got the feeling, when I had my last joint and the weed ended, that the last joint was a great high. This is because I was free of the illusion that there was always going to be another joint, and could appreciate the high more.

Also, when I have weed at home and am at work or college, I can concentrate, but I would lie If I said that the urge to smoke does not arise, specially because I go to work at 1pm, then go straight to college and arrive home at midnight.

And If I have no cannabis and plan to find some, I also think about it. The only way I do not think about it is when I have no plans of buying it.

Cigarettes, due to their un-highness, is one thing I thought I was never going to get hooked to. I was wrong. But it's way easier to quit than cannabis. Because it does not get you high.

There are many options:

-Realize this is destroying you and stop forever
-Same as above, but stopping for a long period of time, so you mature, and maybe can use it with care in the future and only occasionaly
-Admit you are hooked for life and be a stoner/druggie.
You're quite hostile.

April 11, 2012, 06:41:32 PM
LSD. Lots. Psilocybe mushrooms. Fewer. Amanita muscara. Once. Overdose.
Now nothing, for several years.

How did I know you of all people would have done a bunch of psychedelics?

Weed, beer, whiskey, and vir. That's how I try to live.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

April 11, 2012, 07:47:10 PM
Only smoked twice in my entire life. Does nothing for me. I only drink beer one or twice a week.

I generally see drug use as a weakness unless used for spiritual purposes.

April 11, 2012, 11:26:58 PM
Everyone who tries cigarettes gets hooked for life.

HA HA HA, OH WOW

I'm smoking a lot of weed at the moment, taking time off every now and again to see what the fuss is all about.  I operate perfectly normally while high, except that everything is more enjoyable.  That's it.  Getting totally monged every once in a while is also rather fun : )

I'm also quite particular to some hallucinogens.  Mushrooms, Salvia, and LSA (HBW) were awesome and eye-opening experiences.  Acid will be pretty cool when I feel ready for it.  Might try Mescalin, Peyote, Ayahuasca, etc. - entheogens provide exceedingly interesting experiences, and I would suggest that everybody try mushrooms and at least one other natural hallucinogen (I recommend Salvia).

April 11, 2012, 11:50:47 PM
So, we get to see why some people here are very reasonable, and some are absolute wieners.
The permanently-doped have lost all track of what normal 'normal', actually is, and see abnormal 'normal', as a derangement.
I used to know a guy like this. He was once my closest friend.
But living a permanently-doped lifestyle, while being in a position of responsibility, caused him to lead a life of non-stop 'acting-normal'.
I hear he's dead, now. Finally he got real.

Squawk!

Phoenix

April 11, 2012, 11:56:19 PM
Drugs have the capacity to render insane people who don't use them.

April 12, 2012, 12:37:50 AM
Everyone who tries cigarettes gets hooked for life.

This is a grossly misinformed statement. So are many statements about drug users and their habits. Drug ABUSERS are another story.

(I recommend Salvia).

Really? I felt a really intense rush of visuals and bodily sensation for about 10 minutes, then nothing. A waste of 40$. Will never do it again.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

April 12, 2012, 01:43:06 AM
I've used a variety of different drugs and come to the following conclusions:

Alcohol: Blugh. Use sparingly and in moderation.
Cannabis: This drug is fun but completely stupid. It's a waste of time. Don't do it.
Psychedelics: Probably the only serious drugs worth ever doing. Everybody should try acid at least a few times.
Hard drugs: I've tried a number of different opiates, benzos, and major CNS depressants. These drugs make you retarded and are highly addictive. Avoid unless you just don't give a shit anymore. Then have at it, but expect to die.

I've never done psycho-stimulants like meth or cocaine (though I've known people who have), but they are dangerous and should be avoided.
Party and novelty drugs (e.g. ecstasy, poppers, nitrous, DXM) should be avoided.
Non-psychedlic hallucinogens (e.g. Jimson Weed, PCP, Amanita muscara) should be avoided.

April 12, 2012, 01:54:02 AM
You've ingested Amanitas? How did that go?
Squawk!