OK I'll give it a shot:
Alcohol: On its own it's rubbish because of the hangover, but combined with other things it can be used in smaller amounts to offer some fun, and fun isn't a sin; can also serve to help relax and to let feelings out. Really nothing remarkable though.
Marijuana: I handle drugs well, except for this one, I seem to have developed a reverse-tolerance, I'll try to get a hold of it again some time in the future; can be beneficial, can open doors, but only takes you so far, can lead to serious stagnation and comes with tons of negative side-effects. Poor.
Shrooms: Everyone should try it, it changes your life, but be responsible and make sure you're ready, bad experiences can leave you feeling averse towards spiritual stuff or even the limits of your own mind.
LSA: Similar to shrooms and can be purchased from online shops, but the nausea is unpleasant and overall it's also less good than shrooms, however it's somewhat different so in that respect it's perhaps worth trying.
LSD: Never had the opportunity to try.
Ecstasy: Fun, and also insightful, but not truly revelatory like shrooms. A unique experience, so it's certainly worth trying even if you've already done shrooms. More physically dangerous (impurities, etc) and more easily abused. It's not a dirty drug, but it's not the best either.
Salvia: Apparently recreational in low doses, high doses are out of this word and therefore useful to experience. I've never had any visions on it (I tend not to hallucinate like that on any substances), but I'd like to try it more in the future and try to 'take control of the high' (a monumental challenge, perhaps). Higher doses require supervision from another person as you lose control of your body and may run around and bash your head into the wall or etc no matter how experienced you are.
Opiates: Different opiates are all the same basically, just different levels of intensity, I think (correct me if I'm wrong). It makes you happy. In this happiness you may be able to learn things, because your negative thoughts and feelings are suspended, but that's it. Very low spiritual value, physically unhealthy and addictive, but definitely good to try once just to experience the extreme pleasure sensation because it's unique.
Kratom: A more spiritually-infused high than opiates, available from online shops, worth a try. Long-term use leads to negative health consequences, and I believe it's expensive if I remember correctly.
Meth / speed: I think I tried it once and it was insightful because it was unique, but otherwise there's no benefit beyond that.
Crack: Obviously extremely pleasurable, and you can learn a lot about your ego; it offers lessons of disharmony, insight into how your self-control works, and insight about your ego. Offers insights, but you must be ready for it so that you don't get addicted. Physically and spiritually unhealthy, certainly not something for long-term use.
Coke: Never tried.
GHB: Gets you very drunk for a period of time, without the hangover. An intelligent choice over alcohol if you're just looking for fun, but apparently it can be addictive so don't overuse it. Also it's very small quantities, so be sure not to take too much (it's used this way as a date rape drug).
Ayahusca / DMT: Have not had the opportunity to try yet, heard great things, obviously looking forward to it.
Ketamine / PCP: Never tried, but I know PCP is bad for you physically and ketamine is reported to be somewhat spiritual but not too much.
DXM: A dissociative drug found in cough syrup / pills that has a bad reputation because it's available over the counter so lots of younger kids abuse it before they're ready, and because lots of people abuse varieties containing additional active ingredients other than just DXM which makes for a much more 'fucked up' trip but which is terrible for the liver and is spiritually unhealthy. I cannot recommend DXM enough and I will elaborate on it a bit here:
- You can get it in gel caps, don't drink the syrup! In Robitussin gel caps DXM is the only ingredient, you also have other inactive ingredients to make the gel capsule itself. DXM posses no other physical health risks per se, except very importantly: I believe approximately 1 in 20 people lack a certain liver enzyme so for them it's extremely more powerful, therefore it's very important to try a very low dose first! ALSO, it must never be combined with SSRIs or amphetamines, this could cause serotonin syndrome, seizure and death! Do your research first.
- Of all drugs I've tried DXM is the one that offers the most freedom of choice to the user as to how the experience evolves. It can be abused, but it can also be used to extreme benefit.
- It has four distinct plateaus depending on dose (ex: if you take a 3rd plateau dose you pass through the 1st and 2nd plateau briefly then arrive at the 3rd), within each plateau there is variation mainly only in intensity of effects, but between one plateau and another the type of effects differ dramatically, especially between the 2nd and 3rd and the 3rd and 4th.
- Due to the freedom the user has to design the experience, it's very hard to describe DXM. Also, unlike other drugs, DXM changes over time, initial experiences are nothing like later experiences. DXM can produce extreme physical pleasure sensation, extreme terror / horrible sensation, complete stillness and silence, total 'fucked up'-ness, wildest hallucinations and astral experiences, significantly increase your physical strength / accuracy / ability or significantly decrease it as well; this all depends on dose / plateau, as well as user actions and intentions.
- Offers extreme insight into the ego, you become a furthest back observer and see yourself. Between the 2nd and 3rd plateau there is a 10-second sensation wherein your center of perception shifts backwards, your field of vision actually expands and you become slightly removed from your body.
- This is completely different from any other substance I've tried. It is recommended that a first time user NEVER attempt a fourth plateau experience, ABSOLUTELY NOT. First time user attempt a third plateau experience is very risky, second plateau would probably seem extremely intense although for me now over time there is no intensity whatsoever it is all stillness and silence, those parts of myself that were thrust into action by it have been integrated (I'm a totally different person now, on a structural / mechanistic level, by choice, as a result of my spiritual direction; of course this was my choice and actions that made it so, DXM use in itself would never have this effect).