Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Complaints

Complaints
April 12, 2012, 02:55:10 AM
The forum is a work of fiction and an egotistical enterprise for the many fractured facets of the administrator's psyche. If they feel they are being excluded from a topic of conversation, they will butcher it at birth.

Once you are aware of this fact, (for fact it is) you should enjoy your years at death camp anus.

Re: Complaints
April 12, 2012, 05:17:12 AM
The forum is a work of fiction and an egotistical enterprise for the many fractured facets of the administrator's psyche. If they feel they are being excluded from a topic of conversation, they will butcher it at birth.

Once you are aware of this fact, (for fact it is) you should enjoy your years at death camp anus.

We've had several complaint topics in the past, and now it's time for another one.

If you post your complaints here, it has a chance of being acted upon, where if you snipe passively in other threads, it's just chaff and gets ignored.

In the past, we haven't gotten many solutions from people or really many complaints we can act on. Try to have both parts:

(a) A discrete, replicateable problem you have noticed.
(b) A proposed solution.

This is how people who intend to get things done communicate. Try it -- it's better than the youth ghetto, or the internet burnout self-justification ghetto.

April 12, 2012, 05:55:00 AM
I would like to complain about a number of the users here (no names), rather than the forum, the website, or the ANUS group itself.  There seems to be needless aggravation, and far too much "offence" being taken, here.  It's always better to dodge than to block - if an attack comes your way, don't parry and riposte, which might leave you open to remise, but fall back and wait for the proper moment to counter attack.  Few seem to be following such a principle, and the result is that many are making totally stupid moves everywhere they go, to the detriment of the forum as a whole.

Egos take a back seat, in this place.  Criticism and comment are levied against ideas, not people.  No matter how fondly you may regard your brain-child, if your conception of the world runs contrary to that of another, then there is ground for discussion.  Discuss.  If you find that the foundations upon which your perspective was built are unstable, then you will have to move in with your "opponents", or fall into the abyss with your misconceptions.

Many of you cling so tightly to the ideas you've created, just as mundanes cling to the possessions they've accrued; however, impermanence extends beyond physical reality, and into the mind itself.  Nothing lasts forever; everything will die.

Nihilism is not a platform to adopt, but an ongoing process whereby you must constantly challenge your own understanding of the world.

April 12, 2012, 06:02:02 AM
This is what the fourm looks like to me. There's a lot of people who know a lot here. There are also some people who want to take over by complaining about what no one can fix. I am more interested in hearing from the people who know a lot.

Re: Why the admins are usually absent
April 12, 2012, 09:16:28 AM
What happened to corrupt.org?

Re: Why the admins are usually absent
April 12, 2012, 09:30:51 AM
obvious counter-thread :why the users are usually absent

April 12, 2012, 04:43:35 PM
I think were at a point where the runners of this forum must make their goals clear. Do they wish discussion or do they wish to form of political or activist group?
If they want an activist group, they must post a statement where they explain the ideological principles one must follow to join this forum and accept no dissent views.
The posts will uniquely serve to explain the actions the members most do to the cause. it goes without saying that only people willing and able to act could join the group.

Phoenix

April 12, 2012, 05:17:23 PM
What about transparency regarding what people are behind what user accounts? I would very much appreciate improvements in this area, or at least an explanation so I can understand.

April 12, 2012, 05:22:18 PM
It doesn't matter who is behind whatever avatar if you are honest yourself.

Phoenix

April 12, 2012, 05:51:49 PM
That's an opinion, not an explanation so I can understand.

April 12, 2012, 06:07:55 PM
No. Opinions are things that egos have.
The rest of us actually either know what we are talking about, or we simply don't say anything.
If I have anything close to an opinion, I preface it with something like:
"I don't know the truth of this..."

Stick around, if you can bear it.
Things are about to get very interesting.
I realize you think there is nothing you don't know, but let's see, shall we?
The movement that changed everything started right here, and over at amerika.org.

Phoenix

April 12, 2012, 08:14:28 PM
It's ironic that I'm the one on drugs.

April 12, 2012, 08:21:31 PM
It's ironic that I'm the one on drugs.

You know, I expect more from you. The informational value of your comment up there is zero. Can you at least participate in the discussion?

If you don't want to answer, that's fine too. I am not going to judge you for that. In fact, I'm not going to "judge" anyone either way. But I and anyone else here with partial or complete brain is going to recognize that there are many reasons for not answering a post.

If someone calls you a FAGGOT you have the option to walk away, or get in a fight over who is a faggot. Oftentimes, the braver man simply says "this is stupid, I don't care" and goes on to do something else.

Of course, I think crow's comments are not directly at anyone personally. They are general information. Maybe treat them that way?

Phoenix

April 12, 2012, 08:31:02 PM
If you aren't messing with me, then you're so fucking messed up in your head it's not even funny. No that's not a baseless insult, it pertains to the hilarious words you just wrote.

PS - My comment was informative because it conveyed my impression, and it CONTAINED A PUN, IT'S CALLED HUMOR.

April 12, 2012, 08:32:44 PM
If you aren't messing with me, then you're so fucking messed up in your head it's not even funny. No that's not a baseless insult, it pertains to the hilarious words you just wrote.

Now I'm confused. Is this for me or crow?