Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Complaints

Re: Complaints
April 25, 2012, 12:26:49 PM
We've ALL moved on from this.

It seems to me like most forum users accepted it, except for a few exoteric-Christian-style moralists who really have become upset.

We should all move on now.

April 25, 2012, 12:58:02 PM
We've ALL moved on from this.

It seems to me like most forum users accepted it, except for a few exoteric-Christian-style moralists who really have become upset.

We should all move on now.

Again presuposing my moral motivations instead of facing the arguments. Sometimes you are soooo... 119.5 man!

But ok, let's move on from this, and let's move on from doing that stupid, moron rapture/woodchipping question again.

The light after the shitstorm.

April 25, 2012, 02:01:40 PM
All of this assbabble misses the point.

While yeah, it would be ultimately beneficial to humanity if the supposed "tardocaust" did happen - the ultimate reality is that in our time, right now, with the political climate such as it is, it will not happen. Period.

Unless there's a sweeping dynamic change in our culture as a race, I don't think it'll ever happen.

Maybe idealism was the subject all along.

April 25, 2012, 02:05:19 PM
That's generic, this society is fucked up and will never change anything if it can. They're talking about the next society.

April 25, 2012, 04:31:12 PM
It's not even the mark of an idiot.
It's the mark of someone who learned 'debating' in high-school, and doesn't yet know the world is not like high-school.
It's also depressingly 'normal', especially on internet forums.

It's autism. These are people that need exterminating perhaps even more than the sub-120s, because the intelligence they have is devoted entirely to their own egotistic compulsions.

April 25, 2012, 04:33:10 PM
Aha! Somebody who uses intelligence for intelligent observation!
Getthefuckouttahere :)

Re: Under 120s gone: better or worse?
April 26, 2012, 02:13:10 AM
I don't know why anyone would answer "worse" for this question. "Better" is the correct answer of course.

Some people are weak in their souls and are afraid to defy taboo.

They want to convince us that we are wrong and impractical, and therefore, we should abandon truth for convenience.

That's cowardice and no nihilist should respect it.

This ain't /r/progressive. Stop giving excuses and face arguments, not motivations that you are incapable to know. Avoid that manipulative fagottry.

Ugly women
April 26, 2012, 04:01:38 AM
What is their point? Why should they exist at all?

Re: Under 120s gone: better or worse?
April 26, 2012, 05:35:55 AM
I don't know why anyone would answer "worse" for this question. "Better" is the correct answer of course.

Some people are weak in their souls and are afraid to defy taboo.

They want to convince us that we are wrong and impractical, and therefore, we should abandon truth for convenience.

That's cowardice and no nihilist should respect it.

That's a bunch of shrill, emotional noise, right there. You did NOT address the criticisms of your proposal. From the beginning, you just kicked up a bunch of smoke and evaded the issue by attacking people's character and psychoanalyzing their motivations, in exactly the fashion you constantly advise people against. I can do that too - most people on internet forums can, and this is typical internet behavior you're engaging in. Unfortunately, the only people it wins over to your side are exactly the kind of people who you don't need: sycophants who are responsive to hyperbole.

The people who you've been having an allergic reaction to over the past few days are people who are in agreement with ANUS 80% of the time. A more competent person could have and would have openly challenged our criticisms in a thoughtful, dispassionate way. If I thought you had given careful, sober thought to the issue, and your argument was thorough and sound, I would have been willing to listen to and be swayed by whatever you had to say, no matter how disagreeable or absurd it sounded on the surface. If you can't win a person like myself over, you're never going to get anywhere. You'll keep presiding over a tiny circle of forum-regulars, though.

Sorry if I sound like your dad. I'm not going to pursue the issue further.

Re: Ugly women
April 26, 2012, 05:51:06 AM

What the fuck is with you and women? Ugly women serve the same purpose as all women - to help procreate.

Ugliness can be inherited or it can be random. Plenty of ugly people out there. I don't screw uglies, they tend to screw each other. It also goes without saying that some measure of ugliness is relative.

April 26, 2012, 01:02:54 PM
Ugliness in the US is usually the ugly rich dad marrying the stripper, so you get a wierd looking brat. Crotchfruit of shitheads.

April 26, 2012, 01:38:05 PM
I don't like ugly women. They're just plain ... .... ugly. Abandon them.

April 26, 2012, 03:32:56 PM
Tv tries to tell us that these women are supposed to have spectacular personalities when the ones I've met have been bitter, jealous and entitled.

Most ugly women are employed. They take up useless jobs like secretaries, retail. The economics of women in the workplace has nothing but terrible consequences. 

I guess feminism is a purpose in their lives. And that is ruining the world.

The only ugly women I value are fat ugly women if they can cook. If they give up any hope of being breedable to devote their lives to the sensation of taste, they must know their shit. I wouldn't trust them working in a restaurant though. You know they'll break in at some point at night with their manager key. The next morning you find sauce smeared on the walls, meat all over  the floor. looking like a crime scene.

April 26, 2012, 04:38:43 PM
Some people are too demanding in beauty in women and they degrade women who are not as pretty as normal, but not so ugly as they say. Those women can be great friends, and I mean girlfriends, and you can value the loving touch, care, friendship and sincere romance that they can offer. You can even sleep holding them at night and there will be a lot of love, and caring, and romance.

But there are of course the hideous women. They are better for friendship only and should recognize their appearance and if they're strong, recognize that the world would be better if beauty levels were kept the way they are, most people are beautiful, some not so much, and some hideous, as opposed to a place where there are more ugly and hideous people than beautiful ones.

I'm talking of course about my country (Brasil), where I see breath-taking combinations of beauty. The beauty of people here is known internationally and wherever you search for lists of the most beautiful brasil is always there. So I see all kinds of girls with the most unthinkable combination of features and yet all too perfect, and I always wish those harmonic combinations would prevail over the ugly ones.

Phoenix

April 27, 2012, 04:22:58 AM
What is their point? Why should they exist at all?

I don't know why should you exist (ugly man)?