Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Complaints

Re: Ugly women
April 28, 2012, 09:21:29 PM
Wow.. the last thing I expected y'all to get humanistic about was ugly women.

On the contrary, your posts are filled to the brim with humanism.

Instead of going beyond the petty world of human sexuality, you're remaining entrapped by it.
"It is not the language of painters but the language of nature which one should listen to, the feeling for the things themselves, for reality, is more important than the feeling for pictures." - Van Gogh

Thanks everyone
April 28, 2012, 10:04:15 PM
You've taught me a lot.

Goin' now.

Will be back in 3 - 5 years with some recorded material for ya'll to critique.

'Til then...

"It is not the language of painters but the language of nature which one should listen to, the feeling for the things themselves, for reality, is more important than the feeling for pictures." - Van Gogh

RE: Thanks Everyone
April 28, 2012, 11:51:03 PM
You've taught me a lot.

Goin' now.

Will be back in 3 - 5 years with some recorded material for ya'll to critique.

'Til then...

This goes for me, as well.  Feel free to PM me - I get notifications of messages by email.

Re: RE: Thanks Everyone
April 29, 2012, 12:17:21 AM
Ha! Somebody chooses to venture out into the world and live his life :)
That's the spirit!
Squawk!

Re: Complaints
May 11, 2012, 03:46:33 AM
Theodosius: “Live in peace not only with your friends but with your enemies; but only with your personal enemies and not with the enemies of God.”

God = Truth, Nature, coherence, integrity, etc. The old religion would favor reconciliation between neighbors for their temporary conflicts so that the greater good held in common by all could proceed. The old religion would favor merciless destruction of the corrupted among us. Accurately distinguishing between associates in conflict and mere filth impersonating a human would be vital.

May 11, 2012, 06:16:06 AM
Nice one. Fine distinction.
God really doesn't give a toss what humans do, but humans who would serve God, do.
It's all in the reverence.
Squawk!

July 04, 2012, 03:14:09 AM
Complaints?

Half the links on deathmetal are broken: http://www.deathmetal.org/death_metal

Steven Hawking
July 29, 2012, 08:47:32 PM
Let's say you were working for a dictator who had entrusted you with vetting everyone like in interviews, seeing if they should be allowed to live to be productive in society or be cast off/killed/whatever. Let's say you got to Hawking but you didn't recognize him. If you are true to Anus'ian philosophy and intellectually honest you would recommend him to be cast off and unworthy of life without a second thought, right? Probably ditto for any adult who needs to wear Depends.

Re: Steven Hawking
July 29, 2012, 09:27:17 PM
Stephen Hawking.

No, I disagree with your thought experiment.  In essence, the point is not so much "what kind of health is the man in" as it is what kind of health the man's offspring would be in

In essence, there are afflictions that might maim a man, but his essential DNA is not afflicted.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

NHA

July 29, 2012, 09:48:30 PM
I think his disease has a strong genetic component btw.

July 29, 2012, 10:51:58 PM
I think his disease has a strong genetic component btw.

And if that is the case then operate accordingly.  The "rub" of this discussion is not really about specifics.  My point stands.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

July 29, 2012, 11:01:56 PM
If there is any evidence for this forum being of a higher intellectual caliber than most, it's that any question no matter how retarded or contrary to "Anusian philosophy" (Which is really true conservative philosophy) is entertained.

Stephen Hawking should not breed due to his congenital illness but he is obviously of great worth to society.

July 30, 2012, 12:33:14 AM
The difference is that we all know Steven Hawking for his work. He isn't a fuckwit arbitrarily chosen to wave the flag of whatever disease he has. I say breed the fucker and take what we can get out of the minds of his soon to be physically impaired offspring. Its pretty clear he would pass the IQ criteria discussed here. He isn't a downser. It is quite clear that he made impressions well before the symptoms began to show face. Only a fool is dense enough to believe physical disability, while completely undesirable, is enough to void your worth. Don't let a brilliant mind go to waste right?
There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us

NHA

July 30, 2012, 01:18:55 AM
The devils in the details and all this forum has at the moment are very vague "wouldn't it be great if..." fantasies.

Like everything on the internet its just people bullshitting about topics they have no particular expertise in.

Fun fact: Israel has lightweight eugenics programs.

July 30, 2012, 03:41:51 AM
The devils in the details and all this forum has at the moment are very vague "wouldn't it be great if..." fantasies.

Like everything on the internet its just people bullshitting about topics they have no particular expertise in.

Fun fact: Israel has lightweight eugenics programs.
Stay on topic.  This is about Steven Hawking, not the forum.