Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Sigrblot

Sigrblot
April 12, 2012, 07:36:56 PM
Sigrblot: Rapidshare, Blogspot, Mediafire

Sigrblot

Sigrblot- Blodsband (Blood Religion Manifest) (2003, Deposit Files)
Metamusically a standard setting album for its genre; Sigrblot is a mysterious "Dark Metal" outfit from Sweden that delivers politically and philosophically charged prayers that test the fragility of diametrically opposing world views.
"I hung there on a cross as you are hanging, and I lived, thanks to circumstances and a stamina peculiar to barbarians. But you civilised men are soft; your lives are not nailed to your spines as are ours. Your fortitude consists mainly in inflicting torment, not in enduring it. You will be dead before sundown." - REH

Re: Sigrblot
April 14, 2012, 04:04:44 PM
Sigrblot

Absurd/ Grand Belial's Key/ Sigrblot: Weltenfeind (2008, Deposit Files)

Sigrblot shares a long space on this three way split with thirty minutes of continuation of their signature "Dark Metal" style, expanding it into new areas of longer, epic song structures.
"I hung there on a cross as you are hanging, and I lived, thanks to circumstances and a stamina peculiar to barbarians. But you civilised men are soft; your lives are not nailed to your spines as are ours. Your fortitude consists mainly in inflicting torment, not in enduring it. You will be dead before sundown." - REH