Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Mathematics of the soul

Mathematics of the soul
April 13, 2012, 04:32:34 PM
People are often trying too hard when it comes to mathematic. When they try to resume the world with it, they come down to equations like 3000*3458+496= 3 triangle 7. It may be funny but I happen to know someone who try to solve it this way and he surely have an IQ higher than 120.

It amaze me to think that you can pass all your life in math classes when it can be done in a few minutes.

All you need to know is 1+1=1 and 0+0=0

We allready discussed 1+1=1   

now 0+0=0
God is zero because he is all the possibiliies and none at the same time. The second zero is a representation of the ego as it should be. Without preference. In perfect balance. Sitting on the fence, walking the razor path. And when he become zero, he can move at will in the absolute. He become all and none at the same time.  So 0+0=0

I will have a small talk about fractions. Because some people make the mistake of saying: 1/2+1/2=1

It's impossible because you cannot divide god in parts. It's either all or nothing.
Tension come from division. It can only create monsters
When you say to your wife "you are my half" you create that monster. Because only someone who is divided seeks possession. To complete himself. But you got to realise that you possess nothing. You can't possess something. Not even yourself. I think it's all come to this.The only thing that almost everybody really want is to possess himself. So he drag others to him in order to have a weight  on his shoulder because he's affraid of the lightness of his soul. So he gobbles, gobbles, consuming others and himself in the pit of his selfmade hell. He become a emotional Frankenstein. A Monster.
So if you really love your wife. Don't ever say she his your half.

Now that the math class is over, we can all devote ourselve to something more important: living

Re: Mathematics of the soul
April 13, 2012, 04:44:27 PM
Love it :)
I'm glad you started offering what you have.
That was brilliant.