Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

New venture

New venture
April 14, 2012, 04:08:59 PM
Martha Stewart Omnimedia

&

The Oprah Winfrey Network

&

The Dark Legions Archive

announce

a new monthly magazine
appearing in September 2012

SPERG

For those who are not neurotypical, including Asperger's.
Who may wish they were normal, but realize
They may represent a new branch of human evolution
And should take advantage of that opportunity.

Sperg Issue 1

• Social: "Me, myself and I: getting to know everyone."
  • Home life: "15 exciting arts and crafts that I can do -- without leaving my own mind!"
  • Fashion: "My shoes matched the color of my brain stem, and still he said I couldn't accessorize"
  • Dating: "She looked at me with a warm haze, and I barked like a seal"
  • Politics: "Why the Canary Islands are a threat to the symmetry of American hegemony"

Look for SPERG in a newsstand near you starting in September 2012.

Re: New venture
April 14, 2012, 06:32:37 PM
Why not take what's good in everyone and leave the rest? If there's nothing good in aspergers, why wasting time about them? There is so much more in life. Apparently not for everyone.

April 14, 2012, 06:34:21 PM
There's one magazine I'll be sure to give the go-by.
It sounds just right, though, for the sort of thing you'd find in a doctor's waiting room.
Great for people who don't really have anything wrong with them, so that by the time they see the doctor, they do.

April 14, 2012, 06:42:59 PM
Why not take what's good in everyone and leave the rest? If there's nothing good in aspergers, why wasting time about them? There is so much more in life. Apparently not for everyone.

Why not take the thread as it is intended and laugh? We should not discourage humour in the most unlikeliest of places.

April 14, 2012, 07:12:46 PM
Maybe you're right. But sometimes humour is hard to grasp in a place when some people are serious about the genocide of below 120 of IQ.
Maybe it's just me who take this too personally. I must work on that. Shot down my ego.

April 14, 2012, 07:13:49 PM
Hole-in-One :)
Way to go.

April 14, 2012, 08:27:58 PM
Looks good, but there should be a section for My Little Pony fanart.

April 14, 2012, 09:11:43 PM
It surely gives me a chuckle! I mean I am far from this aspie movment as can be! I suppose you can call me a sort of Mussolini but refined. I love public speaking and giving folks the proper push they need!