Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Egalia" - Sweden's taxpayer- funded gender-neutral preschool

Ok, that does it. I really should get the hell out of Sweden. But where to? Parts of Eastern Europe are appealing, but their level of infrastructure seems to be way below what I'm used to as a Swede. Their car roads suck, for one.

Should be fun to watch this one collapse. I hope they track the 'progress" of their alumni.

This makes me think.

Perhaps we should sacrifice a few to an experiment that will test from earlier childhood through adulthood. The test will be nothing more than a society of every kooky lefty belief. See what they amount to, unhindered.

Ok, that does it. I really should get the hell out of Sweden. But where to? Parts of Eastern Europe are appealing, but their level of infrastructure seems to be way below what I'm used to as a Swede. Their car roads suck, for one.
Don't abandon your country. Even if you are a coward and a traitor the disease of liberalism runs deep, you'll never escape it. Stand your ground and fight.

Don't abandon your country. Even if you are a coward and a traitor the disease of liberalism runs deep, you'll never escape it. Stand your ground and fight.

I'm not sure this out of necessity makes me a coward and a traitor. Suppose I determine that my home country is a lost cause and I can't do anything about it (not even with a movement that support my cause and values), then why can't I recognize it as such and move on to some place that isn't as liberalism infested?

If you are of sound mind to recognize everything is falling to shit you can use your sound mind to create/build/repair your country. I'm not trying to pretend it is an easy task, but if you immigrate somewhere else you won't really fit in unless that place you to move is liberal and takes immigrants with wide open arms.

Don't be a pussy, embrace the riddle of steel and start cramming the shitty truth down people's vapid face holes.

Don't abandon your country.

Fight back against the stupidity.

Even in small ways.

There are going to be some fucked up hot Swedish chicks in about 13 years and they'll all have Daddy Issues. I'll be onjly 41, so I'm sure I can score.

I'm not sure this out of necessity makes me a coward and a traitor. Suppose I determine that my home country is a lost cause and I can't do anything about it (not even with a movement that support my cause and values), then why can't I recognize it as such and move on to some place that isn't as liberalism infested?

What then would you contribute in a new country where you have few or no genuine connections to anything or anyone? You would only become a burden to everyone else, and personally you would probably be better off killing yourself anyway.

As far as Sweden in particular goes you're not alone, I know that the faggotry and general decadence in Sweden is setting many world records. Again however; stop whining and start doing something about it, or kill yourself.

And don't expect to find gender-promoting fairy tales on the bookshelves, either. Snow White and Cinderella are nixed in favor of books featuring gay and lesbian couples, single parents, and adopted children, says CNN.

It is not enough that children learn about adaptions and gays, but now it is being actively promoted as the normal, while reality is denied. If this thinking prevails, I guess it is a matter of time until the married hetero couple are discriminated enough against that their lifestyle can be taught to children too.

However, I can't see this particular insanity, this denial of gender reality, catching on on a larger or permanent scale. Are people speaking out against this in Stockholm? And if so, how quickly are they labeled as discriminatory and their opinions being therefore considered worthless? If this anti-gender trend gains momentum that would be frightening. And yet, it would just be one of many ways in which we are closing our eyes to reality.

Don't abandon your country.

Fight back against the stupidity.

Even in small ways.

Hey, if the ancestors of the Americans had never left their country to look for some place better...

Personally I'd find it awesome if a bunch of Europeans got together and started a new country somewhere outside of the EU. But where can they go?

http://www.neatorama.com/2010/02/05/earths-last-frontier-the-last-unclaimed-land-on-earth/

Personally I'd find it awesome if a bunch of Europeans got together and started a new country somewhere outside of the EU. But where can they go?
The war for the Americas is far from over. In fact, it has barely begun.

The New World would probably be near completely European by now if liberalism didn't stall the process.

строительст
May 31, 2012, 08:08:56 PM
А что вы скажете, если я скажу, что все ваши посты выдумка?

What then would you contribute in a new country where you have few or no genuine connections to anything or anyone? You would only become a burden to everyone else, and personally you would probably be better off killing yourself anyway.

As far as Sweden in particular goes you're not alone, I know that the faggotry and general decadence in Sweden is setting many world records. Again however; stop whining and start doing something about it, or kill yourself.

Heh, that's stretching it a bit. What do you mean?

Even if I don't do something about "queer theory" bullshit like this becoming accepted, I can still be a useful individual by working within my fields of interest: write, record and perform quality metal music and create efficient IT solutions. On an individual level (and more importantly, on a societal level; see the review of "Atlantean Monument" by Lord Wind here on the ANUS) it makes sense to not only strive for greatness within fields where my views and methods are unlikely to offend anyone (metal or IT), but also work to solve issues such as this; however, not doing the latter doesn't render me entirely useless as a person, but somewhat "incomplete", though.

строительст
May 31, 2012, 10:03:00 PM
Скажите, а у вас есть RSS поток в этом блоге?