We can translate the literal sentiments expressed in this forum into a socially-acceptable form so that it won't offend the morality you've been taught your whole life:
1. Send the under-120s to Africa. Why Africa? It's big and has low population density. We'll give each one the cash equivalent of 40 acres and a mule, and package them away. The US population will plunge to 80 million. However, over half of the federal budget obligations will disappear, pollution will be reduced, land use will be reduced, nature can recover, etc.
2. Don't end democracy; just make sure votes are "recommendations" to a ruling elite of brainiacs. Things are as normal. Everyone votes as usual, then our select committee of wise elders looks over the decisions and throws out the insane ones and replaces them with better ones.
3. Liberalism isn't insane; it's just the right philosophy for California and nowhere else. Set up a massive tax deduction for liberals moving to California. If the great liberal theory is correct, California will become paradise.We don't need to tell these people their beliefs are delusional this way.
4. Diversity? Let it run in parallel. Make Chinatowns for every group. They can do their thing there. The rest of us can live out in the suburbs and wonder what it's all like.
5. Dangerous stuff like fast food, alcohol, drugs, etc. Let's go all Ron Paul -- everyone loves this answer. Government accepting these things will mean they become a permanent part of the landscape, but maybe we can send a lot of educational pamphlets to the population.
Reading this should make everyone feel warm and happy inside. Hope, love, change. Isn't it grand?