Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

My dilemma

My dilemma
April 21, 2012, 06:48:09 PM
I'm multiracial (Eurasian) and come from a long line of drug addicts, gamblers and at least one schizophrenic, needless to say despite my intelligence I shouldn't breed. I've lived a recklessly promiscuous life for my entire adult life, having sex with women I hardly respected or knew and even caught a venereal disease from my stupidity (gonorrhea).

I don't want to live like this forever but I don't want to settle down with an idiot or marry a respectable woman and waste her genes on a childless marriage. The chances of meeting a nice girl who is infertile seems unlikely and I can't count on it.

Another option is meeting another multiracial girl, Eurasians seem pretty rare in my area, I've only met a few in my life. I love mulatto booty but negroes are too foreign for me to consider spending the rest of my life with even if I liked that individual very much.

Re: My dilemma
April 21, 2012, 07:14:16 PM
If the world's dealt you a shite hand, it just means you need to play better (i.e. don't count yourself out on having children).  Finding someone of similar stock to you (breed/intelligence/upbringing) is probably a good idea.  It is within the nature of Man to be able to surpass his nature; you'll know better than I, in the long run, but I would say that a healthy attitude towards life could yield diamonds from coal - indeed, it has done in the past.  Look at all of the exceptional warriors that came out of the Middle East/Northen Africa.

Phoenix

April 21, 2012, 07:15:03 PM
I don't want children, and I don't believe in the institution of marriage, but I hope and expect to meet someone and stay with them for some years.

Also I encourage you to think about if your children may not be ideal, given your family history, could they not still be above the average? If so, they could still help to move the world towards higher genetic integrity on the average, a step in the right direction, no?

As for your situation, I hear what you're saying but I'm not too clear on what aspect exactly you're seeking advice on, could you elaborate?

April 21, 2012, 07:40:33 PM
What's the matter with you, man? You think failure is written into your genetic code? It's nigh impossible to know just what caused your ancestors to lead the kind of lives that they did; assuming they were born that way reeks of self-hatred. Genes are not be-all, end all. The story of your family could be a rags to riches tail.

The world needs intelligence. If you're up to the challenge of parenthood, then reproduce.

I'm mixed blood too, but I have no qualms about marrying an Anglo women if she happens to be particularly compatible. Don't let such a misguided sense of idealism rum your life.

April 22, 2012, 08:21:55 PM
Don't let such a misguided sense of idealism run your life.

Absolutely. This is what you should take away from this thread, man. Idealism is great to aspire to, but there's a REASON its called idealism - it's not really realistic.

My advice - if you don't feel like you want children NOW, doesn't mean you won't in the future. Find a good woman with a good head on her shoulders (of similar ethnic background, as you seem inclined to do), and settle down. Who knows how you'll feel a decade from now? You might wanna pump out 10 kids at that time.

If you still don't want to have kids, no big deal. At least you'll have someone to value and cherish for your remaining life. I'm kind of in the same boat as you, man (except I thankfully never caught anything). It's sort of difficult to transition from being a manwhore into being respectable. It's a process that doesn't come quickly. But you of all people seem like you've got a very blunt and can-do attitude (that's what I've culled from your posts), so just buck up, start fixing yourself (if you haven't already) and stop being a wimp.

Remember to crush your enemies.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

April 22, 2012, 11:42:09 PM
I COME SEEKING THE WISDOM OF THE ALMIGHTY ANUS

This is a terrible idea.

Do you really want to open yourself up to an internet forum?

Here's the only good advice on this page:

If the world's dealt you a shite hand, it just means you need to play better (i.e. don't count yourself out on having children).  Finding someone of similar stock to you (breed/intelligence/upbringing) is probably a good idea.  It is within the nature of Man to be able to surpass his nature; you'll know better than I, in the long run, but I would say that a healthy attitude towards life could yield diamonds from coal - indeed, it has done in the past.  Look at all of the exceptional warriors that came out of the Middle East/Northen Africa.

April 23, 2012, 09:14:15 AM
I COME SEEKING THE WISDOM OF THE ALMIGHTY ANUS

This is a terrible idea.

That line was a joke, I'm obviously not going to take any suggestion here as an absolute answer to my issue, I mostly just wanted to stimulate discussion. I can imagine not wanting to breed because of a perceived genetic deficit isn't an uncommon issue.

Honestly re-reading my post, I sound like a whiny wiener. I love my nation, America, specifically the Southwest. But I feel uncomfortable adding my oriental seed to this racially European nation.