Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Racial discontent

Racial discontent
April 23, 2012, 10:50:30 AM
Americans are deeply divided by race over the killing of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, with 91 percent of African-Americans saying he was unjustly killed, while just 35 percent of whites thought so, a Reuters/Ipsos poll showed on Thursday.

Fifty-nine percent of Hispanics believe that Martin was unjustly killed six weeks ago, according to the online poll of 1,922 Americans, conducted Monday through Thursday.

In a sign of how riveted Americans have been by the case, 93 percent of those surveyed said they were aware of the shooting, which set off heated debates over race, gun control and crime.

http://news.yahoo.com/poll-shows-big-gap-between-races-trayvon-martin-183738940.html

The media sheep are shocked that people cheer for their own teams.

But why shouldn't they? Those teams support their own values, both those in culture and those encoded in DNA.

A coalition of groups supporting immigrants has recruited teams of volunteers to help push programs they hope will add thousands of new U.S. citizens to the voter rolls in several states in time for the November presidential election.

The national push comes after Democratic President Barack Obama has failed to deliver on promised immigration reforms in his first years in office and his likely opponent, Mitt Romney, adopted harsh rhetoric on illegal immigration to win support from conservatives while campaigning for the GOP nomination.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CITIZENSHIP_PUSH_ELECTION_NHOL-?SITE=NHCON&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Different groups are trying to use these people like chess pieces.

The Democrats want more voters. (Non-whites almost all vote Democratic.)

The Republicans are often swayed by industry, which wants more cheap labor and consumers.

Very few seem to be thinking about the effects of what they do, only the "value" of what they do...

Re: Racial discontent
April 23, 2012, 12:43:36 PM
Trayvon did get screwed though. We all know about Driving While Black, Standing While Black, Talking While Black, etc. You get your ass arrested for that if you're too close to the white people. Trayvon probably should have seen this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvZ7w6zPXcg

but i'm not sure if i can tinkle in front of a crowd.

April 23, 2012, 12:44:19 PM
Democrats are distinctly incentivized to support an increasing the quantity of poor voters. All social programs and immigration reform pushes can be seen in this light.

This also explains why it is impossible to reason with the libreal politician, because they aren't actually seeking positive social reforms - just to increase their voter base and thereby increase their power.
I don't know about you guys, but I love my under-120s. They're so cute and funny. Just yesterday one stole my GPS unit and another one took a dump in my yard. Ha ha, they're such cards.

April 24, 2012, 02:15:52 PM
The negro kid attacked the spic, right?  Then the spic shot him, right?

Given America's laws, I see no wrong done.  I only wish the negro had inflicted heavier wounds, from which the spic could've died.

(Actually, I'm pretty impressed with Zimmerman - he exercised restraint in the face of assault, and only used his weapon when it became necessary [and then, with intent only to harm]).

April 24, 2012, 09:06:47 PM
It isn't so much American laws as that state in particular. If Zimmerman got jumped or even approached aggressively, in this state, he has the right to respond in kind which would be a bout of wrestling and fisticuffs. The technical problem for Zimmerman is Trayvon was not attacking with a pistol, just unarmed brawling. I have no idea what the media has to say, but those are the important highlights from what I can discern. So the Mexican probably overreacted, using excessive deadly force, to eventually end up in hiding awaiting trial. The African with gangsta thug fantasies has perished because of a subculture that fails to fit its participants into civil society, regardless of how much it is a natural fit for its participants.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

April 25, 2012, 01:34:47 AM
The technical problem for Zimmerman is Trayvon was not attacking with a pistol, just unarmed brawling.

Hence the importance of the stand-your-ground rule. Also, if there's no way to escape some states are lenient on firearm use. Hail Texas!

April 25, 2012, 12:47:51 PM
If Zimmerman's story is correct, the police were correct in not arresting him. They would have no legal grounds to prosecute him.

The laws tend to state that an individual may respond to the threat of death, severe bodily harm, or rape with deadly force.

Zimmerman did not respond with deadly force until he was already laying on the ground, Trayvon on top of him, taking repeated blows to the skull. It is clear that by that point, Trayvon had already initiated his attempt at rape and Zimmerman had no choice but to defend his anal innocence.
I don't know about you guys, but I love my under-120s. They're so cute and funny. Just yesterday one stole my GPS unit and another one took a dump in my yard. Ha ha, they're such cards.

April 25, 2012, 01:23:20 PM
I read an older topic here about black intelligence. Well I think that if that is true, it's stupid to expect them to behave like white people. Travon died because he was a stupid kid and he did something stupid, but if the reason he did that stupid thing was that he was stupid and black people are usually stupid, then it's cruel and unusual to expect him to do different. That is why he got screwed. He didn't know any better. Like a dog peeing on your rug, so you blow its face off with a shotgun. Fucked up.

April 25, 2012, 02:11:45 PM
More like a dog eating a child, so you put it down.

April 25, 2012, 02:14:00 PM
If you leave your child next to a killer pit bull you deserve to lose that child. Sorry man you might be right about black people. But if that is the case how stupid are white people to leave their children near them.

April 25, 2012, 02:28:55 PM
I was thinking more of a mentally unstable poodle killing a baby in its cot, actually, but it doesn't particularly matter.  If anything, the person who let the rabid pitbull out should also be put down.  So should the parents.

I bet they all have IQs under 120 (except for the dog, who is carrying out the Tardocaust).

April 25, 2012, 07:36:09 PM
The success of France's anti-euro National Front party in the first round of the country's presidential elections thrust the far right into the headlines.

A day later in the Netherlands, the refusal of the far-right Freedom Party to back austerity measures led the Dutch government to collapse.

Two very different scenarios, but with a common thread: the efforts of extremist parties to win support by plugging into popular discontent over the financial crisis, against the backdrop of a wider social unease and anti-immigrant sentiment.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/24/world/europe/europe-far-right-austerity/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

May 15, 2012, 10:50:03 PM
State prosecutors said Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman, profiled and stalked 17-year-old Trayvon Martin before killing him, so the FBI is now looking into charging him with a hate crime.

Zimmerman admitted to killing Martin in February during a confrontation. However, he claims the shooting was in self-defense. He's facing a second-degree murder charge, which carries a maximum possible sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole. But if Zimmerman is charged and found guilty of a federal hate crime involving murder, he could face the death penalty.

FBI investigators are actively questioning witnesses in the retreat at the Twin Lakes neighborhood, seeking evidence for a possible federal hate crime charge.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/fbi-seeks-charge-george-zimmerman-hate-crime/nN5pR/