Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pro-tard viewpoints

Pro-tard viewpoints
April 24, 2012, 03:30:10 AM
The government called tonight, and said that we're subject to a media tax if we don't provide a balanced viewpoint, which means the other side gets a point of view.

Hence this thread.

I'll kick it off:

It is every high school girl's dream to be asked to the prom by a handsome young man.

The parents of Amber House, however, never thought their daughter would see that dream come true because she has Down Syndrome.

But thanks to one, sweet 16-year-old guy, Amber, 18, from Houston, Texas, was able to go to the prom like all the other high school teenagers last Thursday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2134094/Dream-come-true-family-daughter-Down-Syndrome-asked-prom.html

Nary a 'chipper in sight.

Re: Complaints
April 24, 2012, 08:55:25 AM
If in your view I cannot be correct because you feel I have a logical problem, that is an ad hominem.

Do you remember that thing about saying someone "you are stupid" on the internets being not necessarily an ad hominem? I mean, sometimes you will realize that the other speaker is unable to follow the conversation.

My goal is not to contravene any irrelevancy you raise but to correct it in the overall discussion context, thereby keeping us all on track. The question is about the results. Not about the methods. Dodging this error on your part is not going to fly with me again.

It is a useless question. Moron rapture will not happen. Your megaüberconsequentilist question about the results is as useless as a magical IQ-raising fairy dust proposal. Nothing useful follows from it after a yes or no.

It's even unclear as a thought provoking question. A better formulation is: are you're willing to kill the under 120s, if that means an improvement for the world? But that barely tells a little bit about the personal psychological or ideological motivations. You being "cruel" and calling us Jesus lovers, it's a badly articulated reaction to this ("you are not willing to kill because you are afraid"), but you know, it means nothing ... it won't convince anyone with brains about doing genocide, because it is not the right question to produce a logical train of outcomes, plans, solutions, etc... (see below).

It's that, or a false dillema when you get the piranhas, the wood-chippers and other childish stuff into your Y/N question.

The right question is veery simple: which is the best way to raise the IQ of the world population? Damn it, and then you could even try to defend your genocide thing, that's not the problem. But your question is defective.

Re: Pro-tard viewpoints
April 24, 2012, 01:01:24 PM
Mental retardation (say: ree-tar-day-shun) is a term that was once commonly used to describe someone who learns and develops more slowly than other kids. But it's not used as much anymore because it hurts people's feelings.

http://kidshealth.org/kid/health_problems/birth_defect/mental_retardation.html

hahaha, fuck public education
but i'm not sure if i can tinkle in front of a crowd.

April 24, 2012, 01:44:44 PM
SACRAMENTO, Calif.—Lawmakers want California to join the federal government and 42 other states in ending use of the term "mentally retarded."

The state Senate on Thursday unanimously passed a bill to drop the term from legal references and refer instead to "intellectual disability." The bill now moves to the Assembly.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_20382460/calif-bill-would-end-use-mentally-retarded

youre racist agaisnt retards lol
but i'm not sure if i can tinkle in front of a crowd.

April 24, 2012, 02:18:03 PM
"Mental retardation" is only no longer used because people use the word "retard" and its derivatives in a negative fashion (... because people don't like morons?).  It's the same as "negro" not being used any more, even though it means exactly the same thing as "black".

April 24, 2012, 03:57:16 PM
How many billions does mental illness/retardation cost taxpayers per year?
I don't know about you guys, but I love my under-120s. They're so cute and funny. Just yesterday one stole my GPS unit and another one took a dump in my yard. Ha ha, they're such cards.

April 24, 2012, 06:11:04 PM
I feel sorry for retards. Of all the problems with society, I would rate the existence of retards rather low. If they don't want to be called "retards", then I won't call them that. It's the least I can give to them. Such a maimed existence.

April 24, 2012, 07:18:08 PM
Oh look, a nigger.

I wonder how painful life must be for some disabled people who are kept alive by the whims of their family members (this includes potatoes and old people).

April 25, 2012, 09:08:34 AM
Dodging wordfilters since 2004, motherfuckers.