Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Humility

Humility
April 25, 2012, 06:36:14 PM
What is the real problem of this world, is the lack of humility of the majority of the people. They think their dreams, opinions and selves are so important, but they yet to realise that to this universe, they are as important as a small fish in the ocean. For exemple, what's the worth of the best symphony of Beethoven in comparison of the sound of thunder, wind and water. Not much. Yet so many people react greatly to the first but only nod to the second.
Also, what is the difference in strengh between the strongest man on earth and a baby, in comparison with the strengh of nature. There's barely a difference, yet strong "men" often  think of themselve in a real arrogant way.

Who teach this anymore? We should learn that before even knowing how to write. It can take an entire life to learn to be humble. Better to start early.

Re: Humility
April 25, 2012, 06:49:47 PM
What sort of nihilist are you, anyway?
Maybe you'll get banned, for being humble :)

April 25, 2012, 07:27:09 PM
I don't know what is nihilism. In fact, a berely know anything of what ends by "ism". I once thought I knew those things, but when the wind came, It happen that it was all dry leaves so they all fell down the tree, so to speak.

April 25, 2012, 09:55:53 PM
Respect/appreciation for the world is something I'm going to do my best to instill in my children.  I have it, so it stands to reason that they can have it.