Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

The ANUS' most important articles on nihilism

This site has been known to me since 2002 or so, but from 2008 onwards I got into the philosophical content and studied it, having some time before started a process of personal change which the content from this site help a great deal on achieving. Now I think of myself as "graduated", meaning that I don't frequent this site as much as I used to. Yet I do revisit it every once in a while, just to see what goes on.

Personally, I don't care about this forum. Every new content that's posted here tells what has been repeated ad nauseam for several years. But if the purpose of this forum is to get new people into the ideas spoused by this site, then I can surely see the point in the repetition.

There are several of these ideas with which I strongly disagree; but that is not my focus at the moment. To appreciate the good qualities, even in sworn enemies, is what distinguishes men from those who only seem so. I believed, and still do, that METAL is what this site truly excels. But its proposed solutions to many of the issues that troubles the younger amongst mankind in these unusually hard times deserve more attention than they have received so far.

Still, time is precious, and energies are limited. A young man in confused times such as these necessitates proper guidance, but much more, he needs to reflect on what he learns, so that its doing in the future can be surer. Much reading stifles reflection, thus action. So what do you really need from this site?

Throwing my two cents on this, I present to you the articles from this site which I consider essential. Everything else can be read or disposed of depending on the judgement of the individual.

Introductory article on Nihilism

How does a Nihilist live?

Further commentary on the concept of Nihilism, as defined by this site

Love and Nihilism: A Paralellism Primer

Prozak's "The First Lecture" - A brief guide to living, written by the main man behind this site

Some people will have a saying in this; many of those will believe that my list misses on much. They are welcome to their opinion, and they are also welcome to post it, as it will happen unavoidably.