Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Words

Words
April 29, 2012, 05:20:40 PM
Words =/= world

The bigger the words the smaller the world
The smaller the words the bigger the world

Sometimes I wish everybody cease to understand words (and numbers), espacially the writen ones, just for a few days or weeks or months, just to see what will happen to this world.
Maybe, when we reunderstand their meaning, we will cease to have a surabondance of them.

This will be the last words here for this wanderer, lost in your games of words. Often meaningless, other times not. I for my self, I really like to play with words. It's one of my "sin" so to speak. I will have to use violence against myself in order not to play with words here. For now on, I will use non-words here. Some of you will understand, some of you will not. You will have to reads between the lines. I will be more present here for now on than I have been with all the words I wrote here before.

Just a last question to all of you. What is your interaction with words? Do you find them useful? Are you dependant to them? What would you do if you loose the meaning of the words?

Re: Words
April 29, 2012, 05:23:57 PM
I like it. Words separate the speaker from the world he speaks of. Less words = less separation.
Words must be accompanied by goodwill, or they do nothing but damage.

Phoenix

April 29, 2012, 08:05:40 PM
I love words, they're incredible tools. I don't think it's damaging to the world, except when the words are in your mind! In the mind you shouldn't think to yourself in words and sentences, you should think in Knowing, in concepts, subtly, softly, deeply. I almost never think in words.

April 30, 2012, 01:04:33 PM
I wonder what the world would be like if we got rid of words, mathematics, physics, law and fire. We could sit around in the dirt and form hunting parties to spear us some delicious possum, then we could have raiding parties and get the other tribe's women.

Please no moonbattery. Words and technology are here because they are good, even if in the hands of idiots they are bad.