Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Behave like neurotypicals

May 06, 2012, 09:11:47 PM
Good.

May 06, 2012, 10:00:26 PM
Good.

Why you mad, bro? AS weren't as sensitive as Krallice? They didn't make your pants wet like Velvet Cocoon did?

May 06, 2012, 10:41:38 PM
IF U DUN LIKE AVERSE SEFIRA GO BACK 2 UR SLIPKNOT!!!!!111

Idiot.

May 06, 2012, 10:54:30 PM
IF U DUN LIKE AVERSE SEFIRA GO BACK 2 UR SLIPKNOT!!!!!111

Idiot.

Never said that, you just took an implication that I didn't even make, and ran with it.

Good job! You get a gold star, just like the rest of your 50 classmates!

May 06, 2012, 11:59:26 PM
If you don't like Averse Sefira, then go back to your Slipknot.

May 07, 2012, 07:57:37 AM
Never said that

Sure, buddy. Then I guess in your mind there's also nothing "wrong" with listening to Krallice and Velvet Cacoon.

May 07, 2012, 01:22:19 PM
Never said that

Sure, buddy. Then I guess in your mind there's also nothing "wrong" with listening to Krallice and Velvet Cacoon.

You an idiot?

May 07, 2012, 02:17:34 PM
Never said that

There isn't, if you're looking at it objectively.

But we're not talking objectively, we're talking opinions here. My opinion is that those bands are shit and I don't usually trust someone's musical taste if I discover they like those bands or similar.

May 07, 2012, 07:33:45 PM
Never said that

You an idiot?

Never said that

There isn't, if you're looking at it objectively.

But we're not talking objectively, we're talking opinions here. My opinion is that those bands are shit and I don't usually trust someone's musical taste if I discover they like those bands or similar.

Click on username.
Click on 'Show the last posts of this person.'
Find out you are arguing with Dave.
hfw

Ignore that troll.

May 07, 2012, 11:12:17 PM
But I like wasting his time!

May 08, 2012, 10:17:04 AM
This is a special interest forum, if the website(s) didn't give that away for the past 30 some-odd  years. Trolololing your interests in styles that are diametrically opposed to neoclassically styled metal will get you nowhere. Of course I don't think anyone here is a mere dreg of the website, but one thing you don't see people doing [often] is pleading with others to change foundational principles that bind the community together in dialogue. It would be like me trying to sell the idea of IX Equilibrium to Scourge: ain't gonna happen.

A very nice summation of the phenomena.

One normally shows up every two months or so. You can spot what they're about within around two posts usually. I sometimes call them on their shit but it honestly depends on what mood I'm in. Even if you do challenge them they don't stick around too long.

May 08, 2012, 05:50:35 PM
neoclassically styled metal
neoclassical

Oh lawdy. Stop abusing this term, because you clearly don't know what it actually means. "Neoclassical" describes a 20th century movement in classical music, not unisono ogre metal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoclassicism_%28music%29

May 08, 2012, 09:45:18 PM
I used to say back in college, that when hippies have lost foundation for their argument, they attack your syntax.

May 08, 2012, 11:31:40 PM
But that is attacking the crux of the matter. If you didn't think that GURR GORSH GURRSH chug chug was some elevated cool kids table music that is 100% derived from classical this forum wouldn't exist.

May 08, 2012, 11:45:54 PM
Note how he referred to it as Neoclassical STYLED, not specifically neoclassical. Jumped the gun there. Your trolling skills need work.