Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

January 03, 2007, 06:18:59 AM

Depending on what they used, that could be cruel and unusual punishment. 48 hours of Nachtmysticum makes the tedium of solitary confinement seem trivial.

I'm aware that they have to respect their religion.  Satanic music might be used in contempt of their faith I suppose.  I guess that would count as a violation.

It was probably the Marlin manson/Slipknot type of Satanic Black Metal Music.

Maybe they meant nickelback...?
From the ashes of bullshit rises the band Blood Shed - Ypsilanti Death/Black/Hate/Pain Metal

mreed75

When I sold off a chunk of my black and death metal collection (most of them duplicates and promos), the vast majority of what I sold went to American soldiers at Iraqi military addresses or stateside APOs.  So I find this article interesting if only for that fact.

Yet I cannot help but think that those detainees were really tortured with something along the lines of Slipknot or Linkin Park.  Half my acquaintences think anything faster than an American Idol audiition is metal so who knows?   It was probably a whole lot of Puddle of Mud.

aimanirrajim

It was probably the Marlin manson/Slipknot type of Satanic Black Metal Music.
good for them. the detainees would have enough balls to fight back if they put on bathory's blood fire death instead! :D