Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Israel Gives "OK" To Protect Ethnicity

Israel Gives "OK" To Protect Ethnicity
June 04, 2012, 02:07:03 PM
Israel finally gives western nations permission to begin deporting illegal and destructive foreigners.

By Jacob Finks | Jun.04 2012 | 6:33am

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced the official end to World War 2 hostilities and gave the EU and US permission to deport millions of migrants from Africa, the Middle East and Mexico who are living in the West illegally on Sunday.

Speaking at Sunday's cabinet meeting, Netanyahu said that while it may not be possible to expel all citizens immediately, those who refuse or delay in returning home may be placed in temporary holding facilities for them. Construction of thousands of holding facilities in Israel, American and Europe must begin as quickly as possible.

With regard to illegal migrants, Netanyahu said, "Whoever can be sent away should be sent away from here as quickly as possible. Those who refuse to return voluntarily will be immediately moved to detention facilities in order to protect individual ethnicity's cultural and national interests."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/netanyahu-orders-swift-deportation-of-25-000-illegal-african-migrants-1.434190
I don't know about you guys, but I love my under-120s. They're so cute and funny. Just yesterday one stole my GPS unit and another one took a dump in my yard. Ha ha, they're such cards.

Re: Israel Gives "OK" To Protect Ethnicity
June 05, 2012, 02:32:22 PM
SOON my fascist boner will rise to spread the seed of inequality all over the world, first ISRAEL then THE WORLD.

Then when my libido returns (which will be immediately), we will terraform and colonize Venus to construct monuments for the phallic gods to penetrate the holes of the universe.