Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

I hate nerds

I hate nerds
June 09, 2012, 07:30:31 AM
There is no other way I can put it, fuck nerds, fuck asspies. I hate you homos that can piece together that most people today need an ass whooping yet cannot even fathom yourself delivering said ass whooping! Keep playing your RPGs, keep watching your western movies, eat my big turd! Lick my large phallus! This will be my last posting here! Not because I hate you, but because I love you! Although this is my last post on this forum you have yet to see the full extent of my wiener! Phallus cult for life!

▄█▀█▀█▄
        ▄█▀  █  ▀█▄
       ▄█▀       ▀█▄
       █           █
       █           █
       ▀█▄▄  █   ▄█▀
         █  ▄▀▄  █
         █ ▀   ▀ █
         █       █
         █       █
         █        █
         █       █
         █       █
   ▄█▀▀█▄█       █▄█▀█▄
 ▄█▀▀    ▀            ▀▀█
█▀                      ▀█
█                        █
█           ▄█▄          █
▀█         █▀ ▀█        █▀
 ▀█▄      █▀   ▀█     ▄█▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▀      ▀█▄▄▄█▀

PS Humanicide and Cargest are the two largest wieners here! Keep destroying! Keep creating (dicks)! Keep penetrating!

PSS I just noticed I posted this in the Metal forum instead of the Chasm forum, if you can relocate this to the chasm, please do so.

"Jack -- relax.
Get busy with the facts.
No zodiacs or almanacs,
No maniacs in polyester slacks.
Just the facts.
Gonna kick some gluteus max.
It's a parallax -- you dig?
You move around
The small gets big. It's a rig
It's action -- reaction
Random interaction.
So who's afraid
Of a little abstraction?
Can't get no satisfaction
From the facts?
You better run, homeboy
A fact's a fact
From Nome to Rome, boy."
- Rush

NHA

Re: I hate nerds
June 09, 2012, 08:17:10 AM
I'm scared of the police.

June 09, 2012, 01:46:23 PM
If you're scared of the police and live in English speaking North America (Not Belize or Jamaica smartass) or Europe you're a huge pussy, modern police are among the most benign large groups of armed, organized people in history!

June 09, 2012, 03:42:43 PM
I get mad at myself for not confronting people in buses who listen to music on cellphones without headphones.

June 09, 2012, 11:58:34 PM
Hmm...not wanting to deliver an arse-whooping could be related to physical size, rather than actually being a pussy. Or maybe we'd prefer not to spend our lives in court/prison.

June 10, 2012, 02:10:24 AM
Yeah, I'm too small physically to regularly dole out ass whippings. Even at my life's physical peak I only topped out at like 175 (pounds, I have no idea what that is in KG for all you Eurodudes out there). I appreciate the praise, DL, but I must confess to being a nerd in some respects.

Also randomly going around beating peoples' asses is pretty cool in theory, but in practice it just leads to prison. If you're talking about kicking ass in a theoretical, symbolic sense, I'm all for that.

If this really is your last post, Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

June 10, 2012, 03:11:01 AM
Look, all I really want is to make my forearms look bigger.

June 10, 2012, 03:19:31 AM
Look, all I really want is to make my forearms look bigger.

Better get out the KY, you're in for a long fap session.

June 10, 2012, 06:54:23 AM
Yeah, I'm too small physically to regularly dole out ass whippings. Even at my life's physical peak I only topped out at like 175 (pounds, I have no idea what that is in KG for all you Eurodudes out there).
All that means is you have a lower center of gravity and it will be harder to knock you down! I can't say for sure without also having your height but 175 pounds isn't bad at all if it's mostly lean mass unless you're much taller than six feet. I'm 5'4 170 lean pounds of something fucking viscous, it's about having a wild spirit. I also have a 12 mile dick and an oedipal complex.

And when I say nerd I mean the pussy ass introverted "in my own little world" nerd spirit, having a few "nerdly" interests like computer science or even playing dungeons and dragons isn't a bad thing as long as it doesn't dominate your life. My ding dong gets very hard with rage when I think about all the smart people I met through life who let other people dominate them. Honestly I'm starting to feel it's a losing battle fighting stupidity when about 75% of the people I know with an IQ over 120 have no backbone or pride.

NHA

June 10, 2012, 09:04:06 AM
If you're scared of the police and live in English speaking North America (Not Belize or Jamaica smartass) or Europe you're a huge pussy, modern police are among the most benign large groups of armed, organized people in history!

LAPD seems shady as fuck. Anaheim PD just recently beat to death a schizo homeless guy.

If you are any sort of deviant the police are certainly not your friend.

June 10, 2012, 02:25:00 PM
Yeah, I'm too small physically to regularly dole out ass whippings. Even at my life's physical peak I only topped out at like 175 (pounds, I have no idea what that is in KG for all you Eurodudes out there).
All that means is you have a lower center of gravity and it will be harder to knock you down! I can't say for sure without also having your height but 175 pounds isn't bad at all if it's mostly lean mass unless you're much taller than six feet. I'm 5'4 170 lean pounds of something fucking viscous, it's about having a wild spirit. I also have a 12 mile dick and an oedipal complex.

I guess I'll have to eat my words, as you're shorter than I am by about 5 inches. I've always been pretty thin, though lately I'm more around the average weight for my height. I'm good on the incest though.

I don't trust any police officer in the US. NYPD abuses the crap out of their power, particularly the LIPD where I grew up. The rate at which local governments protect those that fuck up is disgusting.

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/03/police_officer_arrested_for_dw.html (not above the law, missy)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/culpeper-va-police-officer-charged-with-murder-was-hired-despite-objections/2012/06/08/gJQAqGyjOV_story.html (this happened near where I currently live, disgraceful)

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/06/nyregion/justice-thomas-d-raffaele-says-police-officer-struck-him.html?_r=3&pagewanted=1&hp&pagewanted=all (classy!)

The police are not your friend (unless you happen to be a police officer). Do not antagonize them for no reason (or at all, if you're smart), but DO NOT trust them.

June 12, 2012, 08:55:43 AM
I'm 5'4 170 lean pounds of something fucking viscous, it's about having a wild spirit. I also have a 12 mile dick and an oedipal complex.

I lol'd. But I think you meant vicious. Either way, good luck.

June 12, 2012, 08:36:45 PM
I'm 5'4 170 lean pounds of something fucking viscous, it's about having a wild spirit. I also have a 12 mile dick and an oedipal complex.

I lol'd. But I think you meant vicious. Either way, good luck.
No I didn't, I take the form of a thick, sticky substance between solid and liquid. Viscous.