Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Amerika will not survive this century and will NEVER be 'reborn'

This is important for all Anglos, Germans and other descendents of European tribes in the USA. (Which also refers to other racial groups, but that is their concern)

**** PAY ATTENTION AND STOP BEING 'AN AMERIKAN', BECAUSE IT IS RETARDED. ****

Why is it retarded?

Because sweet Amerika is anti-thetical to ethnic/ racial interests. When it dies, it will die FOREVER along with its 'Constitution', its infrastructure, its overdependence on limited natural resources etc.

It is a psychological aberration in your minds that you must purge clean if you are to have any hope of a successful nation on that continent again. Amerika itself is an aberration and that is why you have to part from it.

What will replace it will not be "Amerikan", or in the north "Kanadian", but a thorough Nation based on autonomous, homogenous sociobiological ethno-racial groups and it will certainly not be a 'constitutional republic' because that is a symptom of sociobiological decline. Caste and Kingship MUST replace it.

The sociobiological groups that are able to be distilled from the nation-states will colonise specific regions that are accessible and prove productive to them. They will abandon the other regions in North America as there will be fewer survival prospects there, they will have to be more closely knit toward others who share their ancestry and destiny.

I would also like to point out that there is a thing called 'Active Nihilism', and it would be amazing if those 'Amerikans' out there would actually use it. So what better fodder than the way we relate our sociobiological group to the political, the political has gone nuts and is in its death throes.. we are put at a crossroads:

Do we

A) Focus on sociobiological survival, apriori. Knowing that, it is the inherited abilities that lead to civilisation.. i.e. nation building.. rather than housekeeping in a rickety old building with no solid foundation that is imminently going to collapse on, and possibly kill you.

or

B) Ignore that, and continue focusing on the survival of something entirely artificial which puts the biological founding stock of that nation-state in unassailable debt toward it, leading to mass immigration just to keep that state afloat, the 'rickety old building'.. leading eventually an overthrow of the existing population as it collapses down on you because it is incapable of looking toward long term ends, it has no solid foundation.

No one will be able to go beyond a nation-state in phase B) to then somehow resurrect it for --emotional-- reasons. That is what being an Amerikan is about, being emotionally attached to a symbolic cause that despises your very existence.

The demographics have changed on every level and the only respite is to cut off the most infected regions and concentrate our strength on what is most likely to prove successful Post-American, Post-Canadian nations.

In European past it was able to differentiate from a geographical terrain (i.e. Europe) and still impose nations within that boundary. *NORTH America* is how all of you in the USA and Canada must refer to your region in world affairs, then secondly the post-American, post-Canadian localisation.. You are no longer Amerikan or Kanadian but a Cascadian, Texan, Alaskan, Calivadan, Calgarian..

These are the new moulds for sociobiological evolution of the European descendents on the North American continent and your only hope of a country when "too big to fail" really does fail and you have to be on the ball, focusing on SURVIVAL, not political gimmicks of being an amerikan.

CLEANSE

Those Cascadians and Texans are still going to be Americans by virtue of being on the continent of America. Just like a Frenchman is French but also under the umbrella of European. I don't know why the word American is so terrible. In Latin America they often use American to mean anyone in North or South America.

Those Cascadians and Texans are still going to be Americans by virtue of being on the continent of America. Just like a Frenchman is French but also under the umbrella of European. I don't know why the word American is so terrible. In Latin America they often use American to mean anyone in North or South America.

Way too ambiguous.

The first thing that comes to mind when people think American is not the Americas (North + South), not North America, but the United States of America, and that is the problem, it is infested with this assumption.

Not many people can seem to get away from it.

When we use the scope of North American, we are not being as ambiguous as with American -> Americas. Same as when we use the scope of European, we are not being as ambiguous as with European -> Eurasian, because it's not true of sociobiological realities.

Also it is stupid to tie a sociobiological identity in with America precisely because it is shared by so many other racial groups; African-American, Anglo-American, Asian-American etc. It is an alienation, it is not of essence.

Hyphenated identities are meek.

People on the North American continent shouldn't call themselves American because America is not Europe, they do not have a monopoly over the Americas and secondly they still possess the essence of European nations. They are still European of essence, that is the descendents of it.

North American continent + sociobiological group approximating European -> Ameropean ethno-racial nations who unhesitantly identify themselves a million times as Cascadians and Texans and over their dead bodies that they are labelled 'Americans', weaklings subordinated to the stars and stripes of constitutional republicanism.

What will replace it will not be "Amerikan", or in the north "Kanadian", but a thorough Nation based on autonomous, homogenous sociobiological ethno-racial groups and it will certainly not be a 'constitutional republic' because that is a symptom of sociobiological decline.

Cosmopolitan commercial centers, ripe for the plundering, would pop up here and there. They would seek a trade federation between themselves for mutual protection. Their frequent plundering or subjugation by whatever warlords or conquerors are around can keep the mercantilist relapse in check.

Caste and Kingship MUST replace it.

Authority structures generally take on either a resilient transactional style that succumbs to its own inevitable dry rot or a risky transformational style that is eventually bested by a superior competitor. If the goal is safety, take the former. For greatness take the latter. Both are possible together (Romans) but then the candle of collapse burns from both ends. Beware neither lasts forever so safety, greatness or some from each are possible, but not guaranteed rewards for the shared time expended.

Phoenix

. . .

Something rubbed me the wrong way about your post.
I thought about it some.
You're announcing a call to arms.
The ideas you present are hardly foreign to this forum community.
Why are you raising your voice so much?
What is it that's opposing you? Why couldn't you say it more calmly?
I think you got yourself excited over it,
you got yourself lusting over the idea of it.
You're obsessed, and that's never a good thing,
regardless of whether or not I agree with your cause.
You have grandiose ideas, de-based from reality.
You're too *emotional* about it.
Your call to arms isn't based on logic and principles,
it's based on angst and repressed feelings.
Perhaps a bit of emo over-compensation.
Feel big, my little friend.

. . .

I thought about it some.

I don't see how this has invalidated any of the points made.

What will replace it will not be "Amerikan", or in the north "Kanadian", but a thorough Nation based on autonomous, homogenous sociobiological ethno-racial groups and it will certainly not be a 'constitutional republic' because that is a symptom of sociobiological decline.

Cosmopolitan commercial centers, ripe for the plundering, would pop up here and there. They would seek a trade federation between themselves for mutual protection. Their frequent plundering or subjugation by whatever warlords or conquerors are around can keep the mercantilist relapse in check.

Caste and Kingship MUST replace it.

Authority structures generally take on either a resilient transactional style that succumbs to its own inevitable dry rot or a risky transformational style that is eventually bested by a superior competitor. If the goal is safety, take the former. For greatness take the latter. Both are possible together (Romans) but then the candle of collapse burns from both ends. Beware neither lasts forever so safety, greatness or some from each are possible, but not guaranteed rewards for the shared time expended.

Maybe..

TIMN framework might be applicable here:

http://twotheories.blogspot.co.uk/2009/02/overview-of-social-evolution-past.html

The more of these paradigms that can be pulled off by a nation, the more stable it could be.

Modern industrial society is I + M type. A Monarchy of old might be a T + I type society. If all four were incorporated..

I'd like to see an example of an M + N type.

. . .

I thought about it some.

I don't see how this has invalidated any of the points made.

"Your call to arms isn't based on logic and principles,
it's based on angst and repressed feelings."

While this is an oversimplification, and while I find myself in agreement with some of the points outlined in your post, Transcix does have a point here.

You say a caste-kingship government must take over America if it is to succeed. This is, in practical reality, something that Americans will not let happen so long as the country exists (despite whether or not this is a viable solution). The original intent of America was to break AWAY from corrupt kingships. You ignore the possibility of the USA breaking into a coalition/community of 50 like minded countries (sort of like the EU but without all of the failure), each having their own government/laws but still adhering to an unspoken alliance with the other former states/countries, which in my mind would function better than a caste system for the entire USA.

People in America are not JUST of European descent. Calling themselves American makes sense because there's people from everywhere here, from Bangladesh to Chile to Japan to Ethiopia. It's a catch-all term which doesn't have much meaning, but makes more sense than referring to the entire country as European descended.

Amerika may be an aberration, but America doesn't have to be. Here's where I am picking up the repressed anger. Many of us here do realize what you're getting at - the failings of America have been reviewed here often. You seem to jump the shark far too quickly in denouncing that America has been doomed from the start, when up until the 1950s the country had been doing quite well (with the exception of the Depression in the 1930s, there really wasn't a point where shit got too bad). Healing starts from within. If the America now is failing, it may be destined to. But in my mind few things are so far gone that they cannot be healed. I agree with your endorsement of active nihilism, its something that the USA could use to pick itself up out of the rut its in now.

America just got too obsessed with peoples' feelings following the 1950s and the civil rights movements. It no longer became the pursuit of common goals, it was more about appeasing minority groups. Also around that time, the government started involving itself in the idiotic process of "policing the world" - communists are bad and the only way to be free is to succumb to our capitalist system - becoming involved in pointless conflicts like Korea and Vietnam in an attempt to flex our muscles to the Soviets (who despite our beliefs never really stood a fighting chance). Who is to say if none of that was an issue that America wouldn't have continued as it was pre-Depression following WW2?

"Transcix does have a point here. "

Admittedly it was written in spur of the moment kind of thing, the style it was written was not playing 'nice'.. not that it makes any difference, it is justified when people are continuously clinging on to something artificial and full of anti-biological biases when they need to return to root principles (rooted in biological and ecosystems), which it appears people are still doing (even here). Amerika is beyond their control and has small chances of surviving the coming era, please get over it.

"You say a caste-kingship government must take over America if it is to succeed. This is, in practical reality, something that Americans will not let happen so long as the country exists (despite whether or not this is a viable solution). The original intent of America was to break AWAY from corrupt kingships. You ignore the possibility of the USA breaking into a coalition/community of 50 like minded countries (sort of like the EU but without all of the failure), each having their own government/laws but still adhering to an unspoken alliance with the other former states/countries, which in my mind would function better than a caste system for the entire USA. "

Think of it as heading toward a more biological existence that is more in accordance with the nature of peoples, which means the reinstigation of kinship, caste, leaders of natural ability - sociobiological hierarchy. As for 'amerikans' "not allowing it to happen", it will happen by default -- there's no two ways about it. Collapse of unsustainable infrastructure. I can promise you now that there will be no coalition/ community in an overpopulated north america, with the existence of enormous racial fault lines, or where an USA/ Canada infrastructure spanning the North American continent is able to retain any significance having a diluted and compromised demographic.. So not only was America "away from corrupt kingship" but away from kinship as well, it is destructive toward it and contradicts the nature of its founding stock population (Anglo-Saxon + others derived from north west of Europe).

The price of food sky rockets due to a post peak-oil descent curve. A front on what Guillame Faye is calling the convergence of catastrophes. It will tear apart nation-states, their infrastructure will rust without the energy and demography to maintain them, and cease to function.

"People in America are not JUST of European descent. Calling themselves American makes sense because there's people from everywhere here, from Bangladesh to Chile to Japan to Ethiopia. It's a catch-all term which doesn't have much meaning, but makes more sense than referring to the entire country as European descended. "

Neither of those ethno-racial groups you have stated had anything remotely to do with the settlements that built the nation-state infrastructure of the USA and Canada, they were suckered in later on by the very self contradictory nature of the nation-states that were set up.. they are the consequence, the unrefutable outcome of transcending "Europe" and replacing it with a relativistic universalism enshrined in the constitution.. to 'liberate' man from the oppressive sociobiological hierarchies and treat them as functional, replaceable parts in the nation-state machinery. Which is precisely why those who remain within the European descended population would do well to secede to their own nations that are not self contradictory to their own populations and ancestry -- they are NOT replaceable parts, but potentially a living superorganism.. to each their own.

"If the America now is failing, it may be destined to."

Yes, it is.. there is no 'amerikan community', I believe you need a dominant community within a nation for it to remain a nation and not multiple nations, knowing that ethnic solidarity makes the greatest communities (all being homogenous) no polite words or symbolic abstracts can bridge the group dynamics of the various racial factions that now reside in the dominion of Amerika, therefore there is no foundation. It will die, so will "Amerikans" because they never existed in the first place, it was a failed sociobiological evolutionary mould that tried to transcend biological reality.

"the government started involving itself in the idiotic process of "policing the world"

Maybe it is idiotic, or maybe it has a purpose. Empires do 'police' their geopolitical environment.. contain the competition and reap the rewards, for resources that they might happen to be running low on (oil, land, minerals, everything), and for eliminating potential threats to the power balance.. i.e. a well organised external region would have been able to thwart attempts at getting any resources the external region has (i.e. middle east) to the amerikan consumers and their fragile economic paradigm based on infinite growth.

So as I say, now is the time to jump the sinking ship.. the greatest things which the USA was able to achieve (technology, superior military.. etc) are not beyond the possibility of smaller regions that are devolved from the dysgenic republican constitutionalism. Related tribes (revitalised in the disaster to come) in each of the regions will be able to look out for one another and enter alliances without necessarily being tied at the hip.

"Who is to say if none of that was an issue that America wouldn't have continued as it was pre-Depression following WW2?" In the past it approximated an actual nation, because of smaller minority:majority population ratio, there was a dominant WASP element that gave it a sense of familiarity. That has gone now, there is no dominant ethno-racial element that could digest the artificial nation-state in its entirety and produce a homogenous sociobiological tribe of "Americans"..

The consequence of America has come to fruition.. it is time to build new nations.

Also, I believe the same can be said of other European(esque) nation-states on the mainland and around the world.
Especially ones that have over exerted themselves and placed them in an unsustainable, unstable position i.e. transcending the founding demographics.

Important ones are:

South Africa.
Australia.
New Zealand.
UK.
Mainland European nation-states.

Noticing that our nation-states have gone beyond our powers to redeem (swamping us with outsiders and racial aliens) and also noticing that a post-peak energy devolution is imminent.

So for the survival of sociobiological groups that founded these settlements.. it is imperative that regions where our exclusive demographic is still present (redeemable territory and demography) that they secede from the nation-states that are present, reinstigate the biological through ethno nationalist secessionist breakaways, one community at a time, they can aggregate to a suitable size from there and eventually expand to fill a suitable niche.

They must be distinguished from the modern nation-states, a clear boundary must be drawn.

Can we just start using word the way they were meant to be used without regard to the modern garbage? For hundreds of years "American" was understood to mean a European descended person from New World colonies. American may now be used to mean anyone in America, but Swedish is now also used to mean anyone living in Sweden, should they change their name too? What about Germany? France? How about Europe gets a name change, after all it's way too ambiguous and dirtied with the disgrace of EU and liberalism.

America is the only nation (or nations) that has to put up with this insult. You guys gladly lap up Nationalism from any source but as soon as an American has anything resembling respect for his homeland, people lose their shit. Yes, The US and Canada are made up of many different cultures but they are still all related groups. In fact, there is more in common between a Cascadian and a Tennessean than there is between a Spaniard and a Dane, so don't give me any of that "too ambiguous" bullshit.

BUT I GUESS WE JUST GAVE WORLD TOO MAJOR OF AN ASS WHOOPIN' TO EXPECT ANY DECENCY! YEE HAW!

NHA

I thought about it some.

Psychological projection and confirmation bias are probably the two most recurring themes on this forum.

I thought about it some.

Psychological projection and confirmation bias are probably the two most recurring themes on this forum.

Aswell as snide remarks without any qualitative input to the subject at hand.

To the other guy, Amerika will not survive post-peak oil.

If anyone identifies themselves by a nation-state that is unsustainable and contradicts their biological root, they have a false identity.

Americans won't survive.

Texans will survive.
Cascadians will survive.
Alaskans will survive.

They will not see each other for decades, 'america' will be a utopian idealism, an escapism from what is at hand: survival.

A nation that is not based on modern delusions and constitutions of liberty, harnessing a homogenous population in a region with a distinct identity, will have a good chance at surviving.

UK, USA, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Sweden.. as nation-states, these will all die, they will fragment into smaller regions that will then have to rebuild nations after the catastrophes. There will be ethnogenesis of isolated populations and ethnic cleansing in highly overlapped territories, hundreds of millions of people will die from the conflicts brought about by scarce resources, antibiotics will not be manufactured.

The few who survive this disaster will be localised and have a regional identity that will nourish them. They will not waste energy on what is beyond their control. They will find a way to differentiate themselves from outsiders and concentrate their energies to an exclusive few because it will not be possible to be nice to every 'american', most will die. They will not have an amerikan altruism, or a british altruism, they will not care about artificial structures that are derelict, they will build new ones.

Consider it.

Hyphenated identities are meek.

That says it all.  I think you're on to something.